www.tayu-doll.com

Meet Eva! Tayu 148D!

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Eva! Tayu 148D!

Post by JustDude »

Vicvic wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm Eva looks so cute in this photo! :thumbs_up: :D
Thanks so much Vivic! :mrgreen:

I'm glad you like them! :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hey there justdude and Eva!!........................SO pretty...................I have a friend who has a Tayu girl that I've seen in person so I know how wonderful they truly are.............
Love the personality you've created with Eva..................cute little vixen ALL the way.....................your outfits and poses are very unique and beautiful to behold..............the Girls and I look forward to her future adventures!!!..................💖

Tomthecat55

Post by Tomthecat55 »

Well she's a cutie.

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Yeh...I'm totally convinced. Thanks.

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

What size is better for the shoes, woman's 3 or 4?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

jantra wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:28 pm Hey there justdude and Eva!!........................SO pretty...................I have a friend who has a Tayu girl that I've seen in person so I know how wonderful they truly are.............
Love the personality you've created with Eva..................cute little vixen ALL the way.....................your outfits and poses are very unique and beautiful to behold..............the Girls and I look forward to her future adventures!!!..................💖
Thanks so much Jantra!

Yeah my little Eva is a feisty little vixen haha. I love this brand let me tell you, and she's a pleasure to take pictures of! I'm currently busy with another doll on ''JD's Corner'' but Eva will be back before too long! :thumbs_up:

Thanks for your comment. :glou:
Tomthecat55 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:09 pm Well she's a cutie.
Thanks Tom! She's a total cutie for sure! :mrgreen:
dsstealth wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:36 am Yeh...I'm totally convinced. Thanks.
Thanks Ssstealth, I'm glad I could convince you. She won't disappoint! :plaidskirt:
Swedish Meatball wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:55 am What size is better for the shoes, woman's 3 or 4?
Uhh I have her wear EU size 35. Her feet are 20cm long! :thumbs_up:
Dick Vicious wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:57 pm how are her joints holding up?
So far so good. I've been posing her a whole bunch on and off camera. :glou:

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

JustDude wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:41 am [
Swedish Meatball wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:55 am What size is better for the shoes, woman's 3 or 4?
Uhh I have her wear EU size 35. Her feet are 20cm long! :thumbs_up:

Thanks, I can work with that! most shoes here have all the sizes listed on the inside of the upper. :thumbs_up:

divaneam
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by divaneam »

Hello,

Question if you don't mind, can 148D wear XS women cloth? or it requires special clothing.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

@JustDude --> how are the silicone indents doing? My 148d has the same issue, and she has numerous dimples in the silicone after just a couple of weeks. Has Eva developed any more?
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Android18

Post by Android18 »

She is such a great looking doll. My only concern is that multiple owners have the dimple in the first few weeks. How will the doll fair after 6 months? Dimples every where?

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Eva is such a cutie!

Looks like you both are having way too much fun 🤩

This is a great thread JD!

:glou:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

divaneam wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:12 am Hello,

Question if you don't mind, can 148D wear XS women cloth? or it requires special clothing.
Hi Divaneam, she can wear almost all XS clothes, yes! I get most of them through shein! :thumbs_up:
ricardoqdq wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:29 pm
@JustDude --> how are the silicone indents doing? My 148d has the same issue, and she has numerous dimples in the silicone after just a couple of weeks. Has Eva developed any more?
I got one or two more since then honestly. I'm sorry to hear you're having the same. Tayu did say they would rectify the issue. I just got some needles of various sizes and a few syringes to tackle the dimples on mine. It's a pretty straight forward fix that I will attempting in the next few weeks, as I'm busy with irl things at the moment. Till then, I'll be holding off on more pics and I'm currently posting pics of another doll these days.

But rest assured that won't deter me in taking more pics of her in the future, and neither should you. :thumbs_up:
Android18 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:26 am She is such a great looking doll. My only concern is that multiple owners have the dimple in the first few weeks. How will the doll fair after 6 months? Dimples every where?

So far I haven't seen many people with the issue, I still say this doll is one hell of a doll and this sculpt demands to be shown off. I don't regret my purchase and if she was gone in a freak accident tomorrow, I'd order another one in a heartbeat.
Leatherman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:53 am Eva is such a cutie!

Looks like you both are having way too much fun 🤩

This is a great thread JD!

:glou:
Thanks so much Leatherman!

We are having fun! Although pics are on hold until I'm done with my Amber! :twisted:

Eva will be back before too long! :thumbs_up:

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

JustDude wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:11 pm
I got one or two more since then honestly. I'm sorry to hear you're having the same. Tayu did say they would rectify the issue. I just got some needles of various sizes and a few syringes to tackle the dimples on mine. It's a pretty straight forward fix that I will attempting in the next few weeks, as I'm busy with irl things at the moment. Till then, I'll be holding off on more pics and I'm currently posting pics of another doll these days.

But rest assured that won't deter me in taking more pics of her in the future, and neither should you. :thumbs_up:

Android18 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:26 am She is such a great looking doll. My only concern is that multiple owners have the dimple in the first few weeks. How will the doll fair after 6 months? Dimples every where?

JustDude wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:11 pm So far I haven't seen many people with the issue, I still say this doll is one hell of a doll and this sculpt demands to be shown off. I don't regret my purchase and if she was gone in a freak accident tomorrow, I'd order another one in a heartbeat.

@JustDude thanks for the update --> looking forward to hearing how the injection repairs work, let us know!

But I agree with you, the dimples in the silicone are fairly easy to ignore considering how awesome everything else about the 148D is. I would also buy another one in a heartbeat if I didn't have CJ for some reason.

As Mishka had said, Tayu is using a softer silicone blend nowadays so it is more pressure sensitive. I kept trying to figure out where/when the dimples were happening, but I think they are just from small things like pushing on the silicone to pull stockings/tights on, or from lying the doll on some sheets where they might be bunched up under her and adding just a LITTLE extra pressure points in some spots which will result in the dimpling we are seeing. I suppose it's the price of that silky smooth, supple, soft skin!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Android18

Post by Android18 »

Thx for update. She gorgeous.

INFORMATIONS