www.6yedollglobal.com/

Detachable legs?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Mainjre3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Detachable legs?

Post by Mainjre3 »

I've seen people discussing about the detachable legs but I was wondering if there was anyone that has a doll with detachable legs that they could post. The idea seems like a great saver in terms of managing weight and space but I'm a bit skeptic on how they attach since it could be a huge turn off if they are prone to falling off

goodfruits

Re: Detachable legs?

Post by goodfruits »

they dont fall, ever if you lock them in. Not easy to separate once locked in. but there is always a slight gap, that visually looks a bit off. Ask your vendor to send you video.

mine look like this

https://www.sexdollqueen.com/products/6 ... ables-legs

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Mainjre3 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:28 pm I've seen people discussing about the detachable legs but I was wondering if there was anyone that has a doll with detachable legs that they could post. The idea seems like a great saver in terms of managing weight and space but I'm a bit skeptic on how they attach since it could be a huge turn off if they are prone to falling off
Attached are videos i was provided from 6ye and HR doll (same underlying manufacturer I think). Still not sure what stops them from falling off or how easy they are to remove.

Apparently they can also do detachable arms.

I'm seriously considering getting one of the really thick dolls with both detachable arms and legs. Should save a decent amount of weight.
Attachments
6ye removable legs B.mp4
(5.62 MiB) Downloaded 183 times
3DD2BEA910E5E2E8142487DBD63BFCBC.mp4
(13.05 MiB) Downloaded 148 times

Struckanerve9
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Struckanerve9 »

The problem is getting them off. It's almost impossible. Notice in every video they only show them putting them on, never taking them off.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Struckanerve9 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:41 am The problem is getting them off. It's almost impossible. Notice in every video they only show them putting them on, never taking them off.
This is based upon your own experience?

INFORMATIONS