zelex.com.cn

New material, new models at Zelex! A major innovation?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New material, new models at Zelex! A major innovation?

Post by poppy70 »

The sculpts are really amazing and beautiful.
About the new material, I'd be careful. Silicone softness comes at a cost.

I've got a silicone doll from another manufacturer.
Beautifully cuddly and soft but really delicate and prone to damage.

Sorry but I'd rather wait for the first few experiences and reviews before getting one.

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The official launch of the ZELEX SLE collection will be coming soon. I am sure that ZELEX will be able to answer questions accordingly. :D

Caradoc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Caradoc »

poppy70 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:32 am The sculpts are really amazing and beautiful.

Sorry but I'd rather wait for the first few experiences and reviews before getting one.

Jo

Is this soft silicone comparable to soft-max Sinodoll ?

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Caradoc wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:03 am
poppy70 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:32 am The sculpts are really amazing and beautiful.

Jo
Is this soft silicone comparable to soft-max Sinodoll ?
I have no Idea what it is like. Look at my signature, there you will find my dolls.
I don't have one and would not want to talk about other manufaturers in the zelex subforum.

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Chuckwow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chuckwow »

The 172E body looks like would move to the top of my shopping list if or whenever they made with fair skin instead of tan. These are still silicone, possibly better than the current Zelex silicone? When I do get my next doll I want the softest silicone options, including the thighs. And from the pictures looks like thighs come soft by default? Since they come with only one head that also factors into the price whereas most Zelex silicone dolls come with 2. I’ll be following their new releases very carefully especially if they come out with more body styles and skin colors. They have all the typical options I’d want except for areola size, but that’s not a big deal. I don’t care much for nail colors.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Does anyone know what version of the skeleton this uses? Is it EVO or EXP?
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

akira
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by akira »

I don't think there will be any major changes in the material.
This is probably part of their marketing to compete with topsino's "soft-MAX".

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

akira wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:49 am I don't think there will be any major changes in the material.
This is probably part of their marketing to compete with topsino's "soft-MAX".
As this thread is in the Zelex forum, it is customary not to make a comparison with other brands (for this you can always open a thread in 'Dolls in general').

In another thread, Zelex explains the meaning of SLE: I copy and paste the exchange on this subject below.
The information provided is interesting. The material seems promising (the videos also show great elasticity) but of course it is the long-term experiences of customers that will provide certainty about its durability.

ZelexDoll wrote:
The meaning of SLE is S: Safe, L: Less-vinyl, E: Elastomer. The newly developed SLE material, while possessing a soft touch, also exhibits excellent durability. The SLE series of dolls produced are absolutely safe and non-toxic, fully meeting customers' demands for dolls.

dolliedoesntpoop wrote: ↑Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am
Is this new material porous or non-porous? Does less-vinyl mean there no vinyl or some vinyl? Is it normal for silicone blends to contain vinyl? Is it normal for TPE blends to contain vinyl?

ZelexDoll wrote: ↑Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:58 pm
Vinyl is an essential raw material in the production of silicone, primarily intended to increase the intermolecular bonds of the silicone molecules and enhance intermolecular forces, thereby increasing the strength of the silicone and making it less prone to tearing. However, the downside of increasing vinyl content is that while the strength increases, the hardness also increases significantly, leading to a lack of elasticity in the silicone, which has been the reason why silicone dolls have been relatively rigid over the years, sacrificing elasticity for strength.

However, directly reducing the proportion of vinyl content to increase the elasticity of the silicone, without making other changes, would result in a significant decrease in silicone strength, making the dolls prone to tearing.

Therefore, our SLE material has made two efforts in this regard. Although we also reduced the amount of vinyl used, we simultaneously modified the production formula of the silicone base gel, allowing it to maintain intermolecular forces similar to the original level even with a lower vinyl input. Additionally, we optimized the structure in vulnerable areas, increasing the silicone thickness inside the vaginal and anal openings while striving to maintain a realistic appearance, thus preventing the occurrence of thin layers of silicone in these areas and reducing the likelihood of tearing. Through our testing, even if tearing occurs, the new structure ensures that the tear remains within a very small range and does not propagate.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Just based on 4891d's post, will this type of material replace today's silicone? It seems to be an upgraded version of it.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

foofighter12 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:35 am Just based on 4891d's post, will this type of material replace today's silicone? It seems to be an upgraded version of it.
I also asked myself the question.
I have the impression that SLE will first replace TPE models because the SLE seems to have the qualities (elasticity) without the disadvantages (oil, difficult maintenance). According to Zelex the material is also more resistant than TPE.
The price is almost equivalent to that of high-end TPE dolls, I think these are the ones that will have the most competition.

Low-end silicone dolls are also under serious threat, but there may still be a place for high-end silicone dolls. An important parameter will be the compatibility or not of silicone heads with SLE bodies (for the moment silicone heads seem to be the only ones able to have implanted eyebrows and hair).

Will SLE dolls be able to benefit from weight reductions? This is also a parameter that will come into play.

Lots of questions that I can only speculate on since no one has any feedback yet, but I have a feeling this will be a significant change in a large mid-range.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Seems there may be some advantages, but still just as heavy. When I read new material, I was really hoping there had been some major breakthrough in weight reduction....

Commish

Post by Commish »

85 lbs. probably near 90 with head yeah no thanks

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

I agree about the weight. Zelex has beautiful dolls but they are extremely heavy.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:19 pm I agree about the weight. Zelex has beautiful dolls but they are extremely heavy.
I wouldn't say "extremely heavy", because we have to see that in relation to the size and measurements (for example at 40 kg the Zelex 175 model is not extremely heavy if we consider that it is 175 cm tall and has a shoulder width of 40 cm).
3 years ago we would have considered these new models rather light, considering their measurements. But techniques are progressing, and if they could lose 6 or 7 kg today without it altering their softness too much, that would be really good.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

That is a fair perspective, 4891d. Like you say, in the past we would have considered these appropriate weights. I do consider them quite heavy relative to innovative new brands like TAYU, however, so I hope they can continue iterating and truly compete in this area.

INFORMATIONS