zelex.com.cn

New material, new models at Zelex! A major innovation?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New material, new models at Zelex! A major innovation?

Post by setevoltas »

Yeah... look again at the jiggles guys. It all depends what you're looking for. I have zero interest in weight reduction if it kills the material movement. A 5'6 woman does not weigh 50 pounds anyhow.

I'm interested to see how this material changes the industry as well. TPE had a lot of quirks to work out when it was introduced. It will be a year before we really have a sense of this material's durability, ease of cleaning, etc. I agree though that this is a silicone game changer. Unless you're in it for photography and display only (which many people are), I don't see why you would want a harder material.

It could have the effect of bringing TPE prices down some, but I don't see it ending TPE completely. For one, TPE molds as far as I know can't be simply "recycled" to use for silicone dolls since the production process is different.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

All good points, though women do tend to be firmer than jelly in most parts of their body.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Every time I open TDF (several times a day), I see new messages from members who have ordered or received a Zelex SLE. What a success! :!:

So far all the feedback I have read has been positive. The rare downsides (such as the seams being more visible than on recent TPE or silicone models) are offset by greater advantages.

The material seems quite durable despite its softness according to initial reviews. In a few months we will have more perspective on this subject.
An interesting point will be to know if it is easily repairable (I am thinking of the possibility of making a clean incision to tighten the skeleton joints and then closing it cleanly and easily with a flexible glue. This would be a big improvement in maintaining your doll and keep it in good shape for a long time).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Looking carefully and at full size at many photos of SLE models posted on TDF, I got the impression that this material attracts dust and hair a little more than classic silicone models.
Is this just an impression or is the SLE actually a little more 'dust-catching'?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

SLE or silicone: Which material gives the most realistic visual results?

By comparing the visual realism of SLE dolls and that of the best silicone models (for example the Zelex 170 cm and 175 cm, to stay within the same brand) I think that each of the materials excels in a particular area.
Classic silicone dolls retain the preeminence for the realism of the faces, (especially for faces which do not have a movable jaw, I find) in particular thanks to the implanted eyebrows and a better suggestion of the bones. In static poses, classic silicone still prevails due to the finesse of the texture and above all a more realistic rendering of the underlying framework.
On the other hand, for dynamic poses, the SLE takes the upper hand. This is mainly due to the natural folds of the skin (the top of the thighs, the waist, the stomach, the bend of the knees, etc.). It is particularly the termination of the folds that makes the difference: with classic silicone it is abrupt, while with SLE the transition is much softer and subtle.

These thoughts are the result of detailed observation of the photos of Leatherman, KKFun, Mishka, who published numerous series of large format photos of high-end models both silicone and SLE.
They only concern the visual aspect of the dolls. As for tactile sensations, several feedbacks indicate a superiority of SLE (but some specify that the most natural sensations remain given by a well-powdered TPE skin).

In the end, my ideal doll could have an SLE body (provided that Zelex releases lighter models) and a silicone head (especially since I generally prefer heads with fixed jaws). I hope Zelex will build on its fine collection of heads to offer hybrid models with compatible shades.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Interesting observations 4891d.

Not being well versed in anatomy I don't have the right terminology to point out the precise flaws, but after a couple of weeks playing with an SLE I can say the movable jaw is very much still a work in progress. The range of motion is quite limited. It doesn't look very natural in the "closed" position. The teeth (thankfully removable) in the lower jaw don't sit at the right angle. It really shouldn't be possible to see someone's second molar in a half smile. The photos I've taken with the lower jaw teeth taken out feel more natural. The tongue and shadows fill in the space just fine.

For oral sex, the cavity isn't large enough or deep enough, and I can't imagine it feeling good at all with the lower teeth left in.

I have a few other SLE observations I'll probably write up over the weekend. Honestly I think the biggest thing the line has going for it at the moment are the stunningly beautiful and unique faces that are coming out. For someone purely interested in sex I'd still probably suggest TPE, and for someone purely interested in photography I'd still probably suggest silicone.
Sete's Gatas

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

setevoltas wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:43 am ... after a couple of weeks playing with an SLE I can say the movable jaw is very much still a work in progress. The range of motion is quite limited. It doesn't look very natural in the "closed" position. The teeth (thankfully removable) in the lower jaw don't sit at the right angle. It really shouldn't be possible to see someone's second molar in a half smile. The photos I've taken with the lower jaw teeth taken out feel more natural. The tongue and shadows fill in the space just fine.

For oral sex, the cavity isn't large enough or deep enough, and I can't imagine it feeling good at all with the lower teeth left in.

I have a few other SLE observations I'll probably write up over the weekend. ...
I have never been very convinced by movable jaws (for most brands) because I often find the mouth too wide and stretched to be truly natural and because you see too much of the bottom teeth. So I can't wait to see your photos with just the top teeth.

I can't wait to read your thoughts on your SLE doll.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

4891d wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:59 am
setevoltas wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:43 am ... after a couple of weeks playing with an SLE I can say the movable jaw is very much still a work in progress. The range of motion is quite limited. It doesn't look very natural in the "closed" position. The teeth (thankfully removable) in the lower jaw don't sit at the right angle. It really shouldn't be possible to see someone's second molar in a half smile. The photos I've taken with the lower jaw teeth taken out feel more natural. The tongue and shadows fill in the space just fine.

I have a few other SLE observations I'll probably write up over the weekend. ...
I have never been very convinced by movable jaws (for most brands) because I often find the mouth too wide and stretched to be truly natural and because you see too much of the bottom teeth. So I can't wait to see your photos with just the top teeth.

I can't wait to read your thoughts on your SLE doll.

For all the criticisms I have... she's so incredibly sexy. I'm saying "incredibly sexy" because I'm responding to you. To others I would say "hot as balls".

Oh, whoops... :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

setevoltas wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm ... she's so incredibly sexy. I'm saying "incredibly sexy" because I'm responding to you. To others I would say "hot as balls".

Oh, whoops... :mrgreen:
We can compromise on "incredibly hot as balls". :mrgreen:

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

setevoltas wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:43 am Not being well versed in anatomy I don't have the right terminology to point out the precise flaws, but after a couple of weeks playing with an SLE I can say the movable jaw is very much still a work in progress. The range of motion is quite limited. It doesn't look very natural in the "closed" position. The teeth (thankfully removable) in the lower jaw don't sit at the right angle. It really shouldn't be possible to see someone's second molar in a half smile. The photos I've taken with the lower jaw teeth taken out feel more natural. The tongue and shadows fill in the space just fine.

I have a few other SLE observations I'll probably write up over the weekend. Honestly I think the biggest thing the line has going for it at the moment are the stunningly beautiful and unique faces that are coming out. For someone purely interested in sex I'd still probably suggest TPE, and for someone purely interested in photography I'd still probably suggest silicone.
I feel pretty much the same. I just got my 171C.

After looking at the mouth closely and carefully poking my finger (singular, not plural) around, I have zero intention of ever trying anything sexual with it. In fact I don't even feel comfortable removing any of the teeth.

As someone who last bought a (TPE) doll almost 5 years ago, I can't compare SLE softness to current TPE formulae or silicone. The SLE detail is light-years ahead of my old TPEs, which isn't saying much; until you factor in that I paid almost the same for both. The softness of the breasts is, I think, greater than in the groin area (butt included). I haven't tried anything sexual, but the adjustable gaping (mostly visible in the vag.) seems like it should at least partially compensate for SLE's firmness.

Ultimately sex isn't a major priority for me, and SLE's detail is good enough that I can kinda-sorta feel like I own a 'true' silicone doll.

The main selling points for me were the face sculpts, the 171C body in particular (which I still like after seeing it in person, despite its weight), and the price. There's also the thru-pigmented advantage, which is something.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

LoveFool882 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:52 pm ...
I feel pretty much the same. I just got my 171C.
... There's also the thru-pigmented advantage, which is something.
Thank you for sharing your impressions about your new doll. :)

I also find that the fact that the material is mass-dyed is a big advantage compared to many silicone models. An advantage that is not seen in promotional photos or on the first day but which becomes important over time.

Some owners have attempted rather demanding tests for their doll (holding a pose with bent limbs for several days) and there have been no apparent problems for the SLE: this makes one optimistic about the strength and durability of this new material.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I like your observations, I think this might be a true game-changer if the SLE can pass the durability test too.

It is the same here, every time I check TDF, someone just bought a SLE lady :glou: And basically good positive experience with them.

Thanks 4891d for the great effort.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Me and Mira here just sitting with a bowl of popcorn thinking... will our threesome newcomer be an SLE or silicone girl? Only time will tell, 2024 is gonna be wild 💃💖👍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

4891d wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:46 am
Some owners have attempted rather demanding tests for their doll (holding a pose with bent limbs for several days) and there have been no apparent problems for the SLE: this makes one optimistic about the strength and durability of this new material.

I'm leaving apricot colored pants on mine for the last few days. Not as a test, but out of laziness, ha ha.

Skin still looks normal color at the waistband, where the pants are tightest.

I'm leaving one of the arms in a slightly bent (at the elbow) position, but not enough to form a crease in the skin.

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Masteringthesin »

I’m not 100% sold on it yet. I’d love to try the SLE series. I love Zelex. I’d rather wait a little longer and order a custom from them again.

If the offered implanted eyebrows and lashes and perhaps heating/suction for the heads eventually it would be amazing. But I understand it is made this way to be in-stock and affordable.

INFORMATIONS