realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ksona56
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Ksona56 »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:42 pm Glad Della got home OK, she looks nice and comfy! I'm hoping mine doesn't run into any shenanigans with the shipping and that she arrives undamaged.
I did make sure to request that they use the protective board with the bolt that goes through it to keep the neck from damanges, wasn't sure if it was standard or not but I didn't wanna take the chance with the EXP skeleton.

There was no real issue with shipping for Della other than her neck was bent a bit as well as her back bent but no damage and there was a board near the neck otherwise she probably would of punctured the box. Seems like they have improved the packaging a lot over the last few years to prevent damage. The package Della came in was 128lbs so not light at all the guy at fedex asked what I got I think he might have known what it was I said it was just equipment for my business just so no one actually knows I have her.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Hi, that would be the "WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes) (en route)". I like tall (well it is average here). Production time was about 2 weeks (because of the ROS head), so that was alright. I ordered before I found out about the new SLE material... but I wanted to have a TPE anyway, tho now I need to start getting the spending in check :D
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Ksona56 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:12 pm There was no real issue with shipping for Della other than her neck was bent a bit as well as her back bent but no damage and there was a board near the neck otherwise she probably would of punctured the box. Seems like they have improved the packaging a lot over the last few years to prevent damage. The package Della came in was 128lbs so not light at all the guy at fedex asked what I got I think he might have known what it was I said it was just equipment for my business just so no one actually knows I have her.
Sweeeet, good to know! Well, the no damages part- not the weight part lol. I've been trying to mull over how I might get my lady down into my apartment alone if push comes to shove. My initial plan is to try and take the day she arrives off so I can listen for the truck (I have no windows to view the front of the building) and get the aid of the driver. It's a relatively short walk from the parking lot to the back of the building where I am, but it's also down about a dozen concrete steps. I have no hand cart, I guess I could order one just to be super safe about it but I'm trying to plan for the worst case scenario. I used to work wholesale for a seafood market so I'm not a stranger to lifting heavy boxes, but 120+lbs is no joke. With the protective board, I will know where her neck is at least, so I could tip the box up at an angle and "walk" it slowly using the corners where her feet would be. Or I could get a couple wide buckles to secure around the box and create pseudo handles to use. I haven't decided what my excuse will be quite yet if anyone asks, don't know if I wanna go the snarky route or just say something like old furniture.
peter-holland wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:39 am Hi, that would be the "WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes) (en route)". I like tall (well it is average here). Production time was about 2 weeks (because of the ROS head), so that was alright. I ordered before I found out about the new SLE material... but I wanted to have a TPE anyway, tho now I need to start getting the spending in check :D
Great choice on the body and heads! I'm also a fan of the slightly taller bodies, when I broke out the measuring tape for my 171cm I was delighted to know she'd come up to just shy of my shoulder. Sounds like the order went nice and smooth, decent production time for the customizations. I'm curious as well about how the SLE line develops, there are already some companies which offer super soft silicone but it seems quite delicate. TPE is probably a good choice if you want that softer feeling for now, until SLE has some more reviews. I've been keeping an eye on Mishka's thread and so far it seems pretty good, but time will tell for sure.
171-G: Tifa's Impressions, ongoing observations thread: viewtopic.php?t=173961
Tifa's photo thread: viewtopic.php?t=174164

Dr3amBOx

Post by Dr3amBOx »

I've changed my options for my doll, since I only put my order in last Thursday, decided to go for tan skin tone instead of natural and changed to head S26 Hedy, so undesicive wish I could afford to buy 2 with both skintones.
Got bikini lines, so figured tan skin would look better for that

f4ijunkie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by f4ijunkie »

I got my first doll from an 'in stock' warehouse in Los Angeles and I live one state away so it only took a few days. However my next one will most likely be more custom and I am absolutely dreading the waiting game! It's comforting to know the feeling of 'did I get the right one' is shared universally. My solution to it is, buy more over time! Already started saving for the next one!

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Dr3amBOx wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:54 am I've changed my options for my doll, since I only put my order in last Thursday, decided to go for tan skin tone instead of natural and changed to head S26 Hedy, so undesicive wish I could afford to buy 2 with both skintones.
Got bikini lines, so figured tan skin would look better for that
Oh yeah, it's tough for sure. Over the many years while browsing the forum and doing bits and pieces of research I was "dead set" on the doll I wanted for quite a few years, until it changed less than a year from when I actually ended up ordering one. Thankfully, I did have that nice bit of time for my new chosen doll to really settle in on me, so when I went to order there was little hesitation. I must've checked the page at least 10 times over to make sure the options were the way I wanted them, though that was about it.

Heck, not that many posts ago I was slightly nervous about what I ordered in terms of skin tone, but I'm really happy I stuck with what I got. I hope you end up liking the factory pics on yours too!
f4ijunkie wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:58 pm I got my first doll from an 'in stock' warehouse in Los Angeles and I live one state away so it only took a few days. However my next one will most likely be more custom and I am absolutely dreading the waiting game! It's comforting to know the feeling of 'did I get the right one' is shared universally. My solution to it is, buy more over time! Already started saving for the next one!
Yes, the waiting game is not the easiest by any means. For me, the worst part was waiting on the factory pics since I got my order in right as Golden Week started- essentially one week of extra waiting. If possible, I'd definitely recommend ordering a custom one after the holidays. I don't know if it's the same now, but reading through this thread even besides covid it sounded like the holiday wait was torture, especially around January.

Speaking of the waiting game, I'm finally on the last stretch for mine! I got the tracking number in just this morning... super excited! Between looking at the factory pics to tide me over and needing this last stretch of time to really finalize things, I've been quite busy. So many things to order since it's my first doll, so many little bits of information I want to re-review to keep it fresh in my mind...

The other night, a "short" break from what I was doing to research and make some purchases turned into a 7+ hour affair :whistle: Deciding what's essential day 1, what can wait for a tiny bit to save money, things like that. Unfortunately for me, I really happen to love darker shades of clothing, so I've been going down the dye fixative rabbit hole and paying a little bit of attention to what materials the clothes are made out of. Failing that, there's always the option of having her wear a thin, light colored protective layer between her skin and the clothes. I'll just be careful and try to take it slow, lest my excitement get the better of me.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

My new girl is stuck in Hong Kong and hasn’t moved for 3 days... Please send help. I’m wearing out my browsers refresh button waiting for any kind of update!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

michael7777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by michael7777 »

How long for the wait on zelex doll? I have been waiting for 54 days...I still don't get factory photos yet... should I contact my vendor ( siliconelover) or keep waiting?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

54 days seems excessive to not at least have factory pics. I'd definitely contact the vendor and see if they can get a progress update.

DomminoAmore
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DomminoAmore »

Actually,I'm having the same issue. I ordered a Zelex 165cm almost 6 weeks ago from rosemarydoll.com and intermittent replys from Sue but only got our head photos and they were wrong,then no updates and it's been a while.
photographer,makeup artist and doll enthusiast!!

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Huh. I wonder if Zelex has some kind of backlog if 2 orders from 2 vendors are both taking this long for factory pics? I also ordered from Rosemary and the overall estimation seems to be on track for the 5-6 week wait time I was quoted.
Were you ever given any time estimate when you placed the order, or informed of any potential delays from Zelex?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Wow. I’m done complaining I guess. I ordered mine 18 days ago……. How are you still waiting 60ish days?
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Considering they've just pumped out a batch of SLE dolls makes you wonder if they shifted manufacturing to them exclusively for a month or so.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I don’t know, I ordered mine through Vivant Doll (onlinesexdoll.com) on October 12th and it’s now in Kentucky, slated for delivery today. I was told 20 days because of a Chinese holiday and they’re sticking to it! I didn’t believe they’d make it because I had read some folks were still waiting… she’s fully customized and everything….

Sorry dudes, came here for support and found out how good I had it. Nevertheless I’m with you in solidarity.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Dr3amBOx

Post by Dr3amBOx »

I remember waiting 3months for my first doll, iirc I didn't get factory pics for the first 2 months, wasn't even a busy time of year, oh man I hope I don't have to wait that long again.
Like vampire said I also bought from rosemarydoll and quoted 5-6weeks, of course I take that with a pinch of salt.

INFORMATIONS