zelex.com.cn

New Version of the ZXE201_1 head?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Flintstones

Re: New Version of the ZXE201_1 head?

Post by Flintstones »

dollfunn wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:14 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:06 am
Due to the deliberate market disruption with low prices by both sexxdolls and Wonder Doll, we have revoked their agency qualifications. Please refrain from purchasing SLE products from them. Thank you!

ZELEX TEAM
that is so dumb... you sell your dolls to all vendors at the same prices, correct?... then it's up to each of them to figure out how much profit is acceptable, so they can sell them at the prices they can live with... that's how free market works, and both sellers and buyers benefit from it... imagine GM, Toyota, Volkswagen, etc., telling their dealers they cannot sell cars below a certain price... smh

Walmart became what it is today because Sam Walton's strategy was "if i make $1 profit per sale, i would make more profit overall than my competitor making $2 profit per sale, because I will easily outsell my competitor 3 to 1"... suppliers benefit from selling bigger volumes to Walmart, and customers benefit from lower price.
Just like that. Why only sell 1000 dolls to the US market when you could sell 10,000 dolls worldwide?? I would say bad business. :mrgreen:

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

MinniMagg wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:38 pm
Sub0hm wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 pm Yea... I don't agree with this either. Vendors should be able to decide on how much profit they gain. On account of this, I'm gonna pass on Zelex. Great product though.
Price fixing? It should be like ANY product and gave a MSRP ( manufacturers suggested retail price) and let the vendor decide his profit margin. Banning a vendor from selling your product just because he will accept a lower profit, does not sound in the best interest for buyers.
Yes, we provided the minimum retail price, but they sold below this price, leading to the revocation of their agency qualification."
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

No offense, but unless you've got some weird profit sharing situation going with the vendors why couldn't they sell it at an actual loss if they chose? If the vendor has already paid you your fee for the doll shouldn't it be up to them whether they want to make $1000, $100, $1 or even lose money?

edit: I had a mental blank and couldn't think of the term. "Weird profit sharing" = "Selling on Commission". That would be understandable if you're setting a minimum retail price if that is the case.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

ZelexDoll wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:08 am
Sub0hm wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 pm Yea... I don't agree with this either. Vendors should be able to decide on how much profit they gain. On account of this, I'm gonna pass on Zelex. Great product though.
Price fixing? It should be like ANY product and gave a MSRP ( manufacturers suggested retail price) and let the vendor decide his profit margin. Banning a vendor from selling your product just because he will accept a lower profit, does not sound in the best interest for buyers.
Yes, we provided the minimum retail price, but they sold below this price, leading to the revocation of their agency qualification."
that makes no sense... like Nackers said, if you sell it to the vendors at your minimum price, then they turn around to sell it to their customers below that price and take a loss, then it's all on them... what do you care? you already got your money from them... i don't see how/why anyone would choose to lose money running their business anyway, and if they do, they sure cannot do it for long... absurd.

on the other hand, if you are just talking about making vendors selling at a set price, then it's back to what I and other members were talking about... unless it's the language-problem, and you don't understand it.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

dollfunn wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:15 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:08 am
that makes no sense... like Nackers said, if you sell it to the vendors at your minimum price, then they turn around to sell it to their customers below that price and take a loss, then it's all on them... what do you care? you already got your money from them... i don't see how/why anyone would choose to lose money running their business anyway, and if they do, they sure cannot do it for long... absurd.

on the other hand, if you are just talking about making vendors selling at a set price, then it's back to what I and other members were talking about... unless it's the language-problem, and you don't understand it.
Go shopping for an automobile at any dealer in the United States and they will have the manufacturers suggested retail price, or MSRP listed on the window sticker of the car. That is a negotiating point and with the exception the time during the pandemic when there was a drop in production due to limited parts and limited labor,, you never paid MSRP! Unless you're buying an exotic and rare vehicle.

So at least here in the USA the MSRP is a starting point for negotiation. And the price goes down before you purchase the vehicle. It's another example of why Walmart is so successful. They buy it wholesale, figure out their own minimum profit and sell a lot of merchandise.

The manufacturer should negotiate a price with the distributor. And the distributor should be free to sell the doll at whatever price he chooses. It even happens now has some vendors are more expensive than others on the exact same doll. And most people search for the lowest price for the same product.

Maybe it's just here in the USA, but price fixing was made illegal decades ago. The ability to have a free market economy looks at supply and demand, and the price gets worked out from that..

General Motors thought that they could break the trend of negotiating off the MSRP for a vehicle and forms the division called "Saturn". The theory was that you would walk into the dealer and see the MSRP on the door sticker. It was no negotiation as that was the price! The division never made a profit and they closed it down.

My opinion only but let the manufacturer build the product and sell it to the wholesaler. And let the wholesaler set his minimum price. At least that's the way the American economy works.

zodraZ
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zodraZ »

This thread seems to be wandering off topic a bit... As to the fixed price issue, keep in mind that there are reciprocal commitments of Zelex to the vendors who carry their products. In particular, sites like Rosemarydoll offers a price matching guarantee if you find the same product listed elsewhere for a lower price. I can imagine that it would be a big problem if they were told the product would not be sold below a certain price, then had to eat a loss because another vendor broke that agreement. Anyway, 1800 for dolls this amazing is a steal, IMHO.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

zodraZ wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:11 pm ... Anyway, 1800 for dolls this amazing is a steal, IMHO.
$1650 is even better.

INFORMATIONS