zelex.com.cn

SLE Hands ?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SLE Hands ?

Post by cycleingking »

I am having trouble manuvering my new SLE 160J hands. Any other SLE owner's have trouble moving their hands into this position? I am not sure if my joints are just super tight, but I def don't want to break. I have put what i consider a signiicant amount of force, nothing. Can't get the hand to do what is shown in the picture at the wrist like my other ladies...??? Please share your experience! Much appreciated.
Attachments
90 Hand Movement Zelex.jpg
90 Hand Movement Zelex.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 517 times
Announcement
Drastically reducing my Harem size
Examples: SM Doll, WM, AIBEI... IT heads, 6YE head, SY head, WM heads. You get the point :mrgreen:
More Info: viewtopic.php?p=2505734#p2505734
CK's Harem of Shenanigans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, Good LHP and Silicone

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SLE Hands ?

Post by ZelexDoll »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:20 am I am having trouble manuvering my new SLE 160J hands. Any other SLE owner's have trouble moving their hands into this position? I am not sure if my joints are just super tight, but I def don't want to break. I have put what i consider a signiicant amount of force, nothing. Can't get the hand to do what is shown in the picture at the wrist like my other ladies...??? Please share your experience! Much appreciated.
The current SLE body cannot perform this wrist movement.
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

ZelexDoll wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:28 am
cycleingking wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:20 am I am having trouble manuvering my new SLE 160J hands. Any other SLE owner's have trouble moving their hands into this position? I am not sure if my joints are just super tight, but I def don't want to break. I have put what i consider a signiicant amount of force, nothing. Can't get the hand to do what is shown in the picture at the wrist like my other ladies...??? Please share your experience! Much appreciated.
The current SLE body cannot perform this wrist movement.
Thanks for the clarification. I am not personally mad at this limitation but others might want this information. Can you clarify further what portions of the "EXP" skeleton the SLE series has for us here please?
Announcement
Drastically reducing my Harem size
Examples: SM Doll, WM, AIBEI... IT heads, 6YE head, SY head, WM heads. You get the point :mrgreen:
More Info: viewtopic.php?p=2505734#p2505734
CK's Harem of Shenanigans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, Good LHP and Silicone

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

I think the Zelex enhanced skeleton has ball joints in the wrist.

That picture you posted above does not appear to be a ball joint.

INFORMATIONS