betterlovedoll.com

Where is the Gamelady forum?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Post Reply
Dondoll
Active Poster
Active Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:11 pm
Contact:

Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Dondoll »

I see separate forums for almost every doll manufacturer here except Gamelady.

I am a newbie but cannot find it. Does it exist? Would like to read customer reviews.

User avatar
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Posts: 9897
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 1:38 pm
Location: Where I feel good.
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by 4891d »


The GameLady brand has not registered on TDF, so they do not have a sub-forum.
You can find threads with dolls of this brand by using the search engine and looking for names like Tifa, Lara... Some contain very beautiful photos.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)


Dondoll
Active Poster
Active Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Dondoll »

4891d wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:28 pm
The GameLady brand has not registered on TDF, so they do not have a sub-forum.
You can find threads with dolls of this brand by using the search engine and looking for names like Tifa, Lara... Some contain very beautiful photos.

Thank you. If I buy Gamelady doll for a TDF vender then I reckon I am safe.

User avatar
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Posts: 9897
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 1:38 pm
Location: Where I feel good.
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by 4891d »


Yes, the sellers registered on TDF are serious. So by going through one of these sellers you are not taking any risk (if you live in the EU, I advise you to go through a seller based in the EU because buyer protection is very strong there).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)


User avatar
Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Posts: 7394
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Swan »



Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer. Therefore it violates Rule 1A. app.php/rules#rule-1a

If you buy from a TDF listed vendor you still will only be able to post images in a Members Only forum.

There can be... No links - no watermarks - no discussion

User avatar
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am
Location: Portland OR
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Gaijin »

Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer.
Was there a recent change to their status? A month ago there was fairly open talk of the company, dolls, and promotions. Now it feels like they are taboo.

User avatar
Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Posts: 7394
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Swan »

Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer.
Was there a recent change to their status? A month ago there was fairly open talk of the company, dolls, and promotions. Now it feels like they are taboo.
If a manufacturer/vendor is not on this list viewforum.php?f=68 It falls under Rule 1A.
Rule 1a enforcement starts from March 1st 2024. (No retro moderation before this date)

User avatar
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am
Location: Portland OR
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Gaijin »

Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:32 pm
Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer.
Was there a recent change to their status? A month ago there was fairly open talk of the company, dolls, and promotions. Now it feels like they are taboo.
If a manufacturer/vendor is not on this list viewforum.php?f=68 It falls under Rule 1A.
Rule 1a enforcement starts from March 1st 2024. (No retro moderation before this date)
That doesn't answer my question.

User avatar
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Posts: 9897
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 1:38 pm
Location: Where I feel good.
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by 4891d »

Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:24 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:32 pm
Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer.
Was there a recent change to their status? A month ago there was fairly open talk of the company, dolls, and promotions. Now it feels like they are taboo.
If a manufacturer/vendor is not on this list viewforum.php?f=68 It falls under Rule 1A.
Rule 1a enforcement starts from March 1st 2024. (No retro moderation before this date)
That doesn't answer my question.
If I understood correctly, there has been no change in the status of this brand, which has never been registered on TDF.
What has changed is rule 1A which was modified in March, to become more restrictive . So discussions or exchanges of information about certain brands, which were possible until March, have no longer been possible since March.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)


User avatar
Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:29 pm
Location: North Carolina, United States
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Pussy69 »

Yeah I just realized that Gamelady was never approved here, yet there were multiple topics about Tifa dolls (that made me believe that it was). The crazy part is that we were allowed to comment those threads largely enough it became so popular with over 300 pages. The rule was always there its just now being re enforced to the masses like a purge.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

User avatar
Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Posts: 7394
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Swan »

Yes, 4891d has got it correct. Thanks 4891d :thumbs_up:

User avatar
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am
Location: Portland OR
Contact:

Re: Where is the Gamelady forum?

Post by Gaijin »

4891d wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:43 am
Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:24 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:32 pm
Gaijin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 pm
Swan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Friendly FYI - GL is not a TDF listed manufacturer.
Was there a recent change to their status? A month ago there was fairly open talk of the company, dolls, and promotions. Now it feels like they are taboo.
If a manufacturer/vendor is not on this list viewforum.php?f=68 It falls under Rule 1A.
Rule 1a enforcement starts from March 1st 2024. (No retro moderation before this date)
That doesn't answer my question.
If I understood correctly, there has been no change in the status of this brand, which has never been registered on TDF.
What has changed is rule 1A which was modified in March, to become more restrictive . So discussions or exchanges of information about certain brands, which were possible until March, have no longer been possible since March.

MUCH more helpful. Thank you.

Post Reply

INFORMATIONS