www.sexdollcanada.com/

Ordered Piper Ariel 140 and DF 145 FIT Bella at SDC

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
416sauga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ordered Piper Ariel 140 and DF 145 FIT Bella at SDC

Post by 416sauga »

Thought it would be a good idea to document my experience buying 2 more dolls at @SDC as this can be helpful for future buyers (or future me) to have an idea of the experience and timelines.

I am buying the exact same dolls again a few years later as had to part ways with my old dolls in the past.

Buying experience:
Contacted SDC by Chat/email/phone and they were prompt to respond and answer any questions I had.
Payment and order confirmation was also pretty quick.

Order Info:
Ordered/Paid invoice on May 31st, 2024 without issues.
Doll 1: Doll Forever 145 FIT series Bella (Standard shipment) - SDC website estimate: 8-15 Days
Doll 2: Piper Doll Ariel 140 (Sea shipment) - SDC website estimate: 60-90 Days

I will post updates, factory photos, unboxing, and reviews as they come.

INFORMATIONS