https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by KKFun »

The doll stand is good for action postures too :glou:

Source1.jpg
Source1.jpg (11.32 MiB) Viewed 333 times
IMG_4130-1.jpg
IMG_4130-1.jpg (11.38 MiB) Viewed 333 times
IMG_4131-1.jpg
IMG_4131-1.jpg (11.53 MiB) Viewed 333 times

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Nice find brother!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

KKFun wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:24 pmHi Coeros, I just put a red tablecloth on her feet as the flooring.
I have place a shelf board across the two 'legs' of the stand to resemble flooring that hides the base. I'm thinking of getting those wood flooring and making different flooring for photo shoots. Perhaps even some floor tiling and carpet scraps mounted on plyboard. I don't have any photos of that yet. Still in experimental stages. Love your photos, would love to see some using this method of hiding the base.
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Tewhano wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:38 am
KKFun wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:24 pmHi Coeros, I just put a red tablecloth on her feet as the flooring.
I have place a shelf board across the two 'legs' of the stand to resemble flooring that hides the base. I'm thinking of getting those wood flooring and making different flooring for photo shoots. Perhaps even some floor tiling and carpet scraps mounted on plyboard. I don't have any photos of that yet. Still in experimental stages. Love your photos, would love to see some using this method of hiding the base.
Thanks Tewhano. The doll stand is actually a game-changer for me. It is so convenient when moving her around to the right spot and angle for photos too.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Here we go, the Mortal Kombat movie poster :haha4:

Mortal Kombat KKFun.jpg
Mortal Kombat KKFun.jpg (11.43 MiB) Viewed 268 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

KKFun wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:36 pm Comparison.jpg
Very cool, thanks for the breakdown. The stand connector in the back is so versatile! Love the final picture, reminds me of Kang from Star Trek Original Series, "Day of the Dove", "We need no urging to hate Humans. But for the present, only a fool fights in a burning house. Out!!" Unless it's Mortal Kombat !! :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Synthian wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:45 pm
Very cool, thanks for the breakdown. The stand connector in the back is so versatile! Love the final picture, reminds me of Kang from Star Trek Original Series, "Day of the Dove", "We need no urging to hate Humans. But for the present, only a fool fights in a burning house. Out!!" Unless it's Mortal Kombat !! :lol:
haha, I played that game many years ago, and watched the movie too. Without the doll stand, this posture would be very challenging. Thanks Synthian :D

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Thank you for this beautiful "female agent," haha. I suddenly realized that special decorations and special actions can give the doll different charms. It's amazing!
:multi: :thumbs_up:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:43 pm
Thank you for this beautiful "female agent," haha. I suddenly realized that special decorations and special actions can give the doll different charms. It's amazing!
:multi: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Coeros. We will have more photos coming to prove how useful is the doll stand. :glou:

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

This is a simple photo, we can see the doll stand too. We are going to convert it to artwork as well.

source_original.jpg
source_original.jpg (11.33 MiB) Viewed 156 times
IMG_2806.JPEG
IMG_2806.JPEG (733.53 KiB) Viewed 156 times

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 am Thank you for your answwer. Yes Coeros already confirmed your method mentioned, but only to be used as a stand and not for lifting the doll or storing it like this. I Did DM you, because I thought you might have found a way to overcome this problem. Thank you both, Coeros and KKFun for your quick replies.
@johnmagicnl, did you endup getting the electric stand? I was seriously considering this stand too. I have the Inspiration Series where the neck connector is also built into the head and cannot be remove. But as it’s the quick connect type and not the screw on, I believe this is why Coeros said it can only be used for standing and not lift, as the head would just come off.
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Elrond wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:51 am
johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 am Thank you for your answwer. Yes Coeros already confirmed your method mentioned, but only to be used as a stand and not for lifting the doll or storing it like this. I Did DM you, because I thought you might have found a way to overcome this problem. Thank you both, Coeros and KKFun for your quick replies.
@johnmagicnl, did you endup getting the electric stand? I was seriously considering this stand too. I have the Inspiration Series where the neck connector is also built into the head and cannot be remove. But as it’s the quick connect type and not the screw on, I believe this is why Coeros said it can only be used for standing and not lift, as the head would just come off.
No, I did nog get it...yet. but I will
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

The finished artwork :glou:

Beerfest KKFun.jpg
Beerfest KKFun.jpg (11.72 MiB) Viewed 93 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Pure fun, she serves beer to me, how can I say NO. Impossible.

IMG_2804.MP4
(9.93 MiB) Downloaded 8 times

INFORMATIONS