www.sedoll.com

SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Website: www.sedoll.com/
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

wildsnuffle wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:06 pm Can you put up some pictures that show the LHP on the 160cm body?
Of course, I'll send it to you privately. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

jack181 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:22 pm She looks great in light tan thanks for sharing.

Any factory photos for Bridget, any skin tone is fine?
Yes, I found some factory photos of her.
Attachments
#130SC-3.jpg
#130SC-3.jpg (211.64 KiB) Viewed 494 times
#130SC-2.jpg
#130SC-2.jpg (235.72 KiB) Viewed 494 times
#130SC-1.jpg
#130SC-1.jpg (200.39 KiB) Viewed 494 times

User avatar
MiraiChobits
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by MiraiChobits »

Barbararara wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:26 pm
Yes, I found some factory photos of her.
Bridget is beautiful😍 wow she is stunning🫶❤️

Image
ImageImage

jack181
Active Member
Active Member
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:04 am
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by jack181 »

Yes, she looks great.

Thank you for sharing.
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf)
Elsababe 148L (HB033 Chiba Madoka/RHB031 Sakai Yuriko), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress), JM80 (Seamless Fairy)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76)

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

MiraiChobits wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:58 am
Barbararara wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:26 pm
Yes, I found some factory photos of her.
Bridget is beautiful😍 wow she is stunning🫶❤️

Image
ImageImage
Thanks 🍻😆

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

Annika.G (Implanted wigs)
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses016/
ses160 (3).jpg
ses160 (3).jpg (437.09 KiB) Viewed 343 times
ses160 (2).jpg
ses160 (2).jpg (537.55 KiB) Viewed 343 times
ses160 (1).jpg
ses160 (1).jpg (521.28 KiB) Viewed 343 times
Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Discord: https://discord.gg/PFJhRx5X
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll


User avatar
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:18 am
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by PartThree »

Is it possible to have heads with makeup applied EXACTLY as it appears in the promo photographs?
Dolls In House
Annika SE Doll 163C

Wish List
Anything <=154, swingy boobs, and less than 70lbs!

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

MiraiChobits wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:41 am Annika looks beautiful everytime😍
:glou: Thanks 😆

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

PartThree wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:52 am Is it possible to have heads with makeup applied EXACTLY as it appears in the promo photographs?
I personally think the makeup is very similar to what is shown in the promo photos (I'm not an expert on makeup myself).
If you notice any significant differences, please let me know so I can pass your feedback on to our makeup artists.🥰
ses160 (3).jpg
ses160 (3).jpg (437.09 KiB) Viewed 244 times
ses160 (1).jpg
ses160 (1).jpg (521.28 KiB) Viewed 244 times

User avatar
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:18 am
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by PartThree »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:22 pm
PartThree wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:52 am Is it possible to have heads with makeup applied EXACTLY as it appears in the promo photographs?
I personally think the makeup is very similar to what is shown in the promo photos (I'm not an expert on makeup myself).
If you notice any significant differences, please let me know so I can pass your feedback on to our makeup artists.🥰

ses160 (3).jpg

ses160 (1).jpg
The Annika head's makeup is very close, but the second head (Regina) doesn't match and I assumed that some miscommunication occurred during ordering (I specified the makeup choice using a very specific picture). Not a big deal in the end since the Annika head was so close. But I'll PM you the photos soon.
Dolls In House
Annika SE Doll 163C

Wish List
Anything <=154, swingy boobs, and less than 70lbs!

User avatar
shawntaew31
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:44 am
Location: oregon
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by shawntaew31 »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:38 am Annika.G (Implanted wigs)
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses016/
ses160 (3).jpg

ses160 (2).jpg

ses160 (1).jpg

Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Discord: https://discord.gg/PFJhRx5X
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll
she pretty

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

PartThree wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:38 am
Barbararara wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:22 pm
PartThree wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:52 am Is it possible to have heads with makeup applied EXACTLY as it appears in the promo photographs?
I personally think the makeup is very similar to what is shown in the promo photos (I'm not an expert on makeup myself).
If you notice any significant differences, please let me know so I can pass your feedback on to our makeup artists.🥰

ses160 (3).jpg

ses160 (1).jpg
The Annika head's makeup is very close, but the second head (Regina) doesn't match and I assumed that some miscommunication occurred during ordering (I specified the makeup choice using a very specific picture). Not a big deal in the end since the Annika head was so close. But I'll PM you the photos soon.
Oh, I understand. I'm looking forward to your photos and feedback! :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

shawntaew31 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:40 pm
Barbararara wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:38 am Annika.G (Implanted wigs)
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses016/
ses160 (3).jpg

ses160 (2).jpg

ses160 (1).jpg

Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Discord: https://discord.gg/PFJhRx5X
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll
she pretty
Thanks :mrgreen:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Contact:

Re: SEDOLL Silicone-Pro Series Dolls - Factory Photo Revealed!

Post by Barbararara »

Annika.G(Blue eyes #3)
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses016/
S2405273D (2).jpg
S2405273D (2).jpg (408.3 KiB) Viewed 61 times
S2405273D (6).jpg
S2405273D (6).jpg (355.24 KiB) Viewed 61 times
S2405273D (12).jpg
S2405273D (12).jpg (368.4 KiB) Viewed 61 times
S2405273D (1).jpg
S2405273D (1).jpg (386.96 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Discord: https://discord.gg/5M5zv97k
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

Post Reply

INFORMATIONS