zelex.com.cn

Zelex options before ordering = complex choices

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
bnf

Zelex options before ordering = complex choices

Post by bnf »

I am ready to order my first silicone Zelex. The brand offers options - all of which I appreciate - but there isn't helpful guidance as to which option to select.

Heads
*'The Zelex homepage does not list heads.
*'Most vendors appear or have partial head lists. For example, a head is shown on a demo full doll but then is not listed as an option with a different body.
*'This makea the selection of a 2nd and 3rd head stressful as I won't be sure I've seen them all.
* Some vendors don't even list the full dolls that others do!

Vagina
* Depth 12, 15 or 19cm?
* My Starpery are usually listed as 18cm so assuming 19 here?

Vagina diameter
* 3, 3.5 or 4cm? No idea what to do here

Vagina texture
* Again 3 options, zero guidance
* I want realism and visual isn't informative to me
Zelex v.jpg
Zelex v.jpg (10.64 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Anal depth
* 12, 15, 19cm
* My Starpery are all listed as 15cm, so I assume the logic is the anal depths are shorter.\

Anal texture
* Again 2 options, prefer realism
Zelex a.jpg
Zelex a.jpg (11.22 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Anal diameter
* 2.5 or 3cm
* Again I assume half a centimeter smaller diameter than whatever the vagina will be

Vagina softness
* Correct there are no options for vagina softness?

Implanted synthetic hair
* I do not see a human hair option, which I would prefer. Correct human not available?

Skin
*"I assume that all Zelex standard silicone skin is now pigmented (so it won't fade to a white base color)

Matte skin
* I don't see a matte skin option anywhere. Is matte skin orderable for standard silicone

Hands
* Sad that an experienced owner like me doesn't know the different between hard and soft.
* I want articulated fingers but it's unclear to me if it's possible with hard hands and what that even means

Thanks for your advice as owners with experience to the questions raised.

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Zelex options before ordering = complex choices

Post by ZelexDoll »

bnf wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:35 am I am ready to order my first silicone Zelex. The brand offers options - all of which I appreciate - but there isn't helpful guidance as to which option to select.

Heads
*'The Zelex homepage does not list heads.
*'Most vendors appear or have partial head lists. For example, a head is shown on a demo full doll but then is not listed as an option with a different body.
*'This makea the selection of a 2nd and 3rd head stressful as I won't be sure I've seen them all.
* Some vendors don't even list the full dolls that others do!

Vagina
* Depth 12, 15 or 19cm?
* My Starpery are usually listed as 18cm so assuming 19 here?

Vagina diameter
* 3, 3.5 or 4cm? No idea what to do here

Vagina texture
* Again 3 options, zero guidance
* I want realism and visual isn't informative to me
Zelex v.jpg
Anal depth
* 12, 15, 19cm
* My Starpery are all listed as 15cm, so I assume the logic is the anal depths are shorter.\

Anal texture
* Again 2 options, prefer realism
Zelex a.jpg

Anal diameter
* 2.5 or 3cm
* Again I assume half a centimeter smaller diameter than whatever the vagina will be

Vagina softness
* Correct there are no options for vagina softness?

Implanted synthetic hair
* I do not see a human hair option, which I would prefer. Correct human not available?

Skin
*"I assume that all Zelex standard silicone skin is now pigmented (so it won't fade to a white base color)

Matte skin
* I don't see a matte skin option anywhere. Is matte skin orderable for standard silicone

Hands
* Sad that an experienced owner like me doesn't know the different between hard and soft.
* I want articulated fingers but it's unclear to me if it's possible with hard hands and what that even means

Thanks for your advice as owners with experience to the questions raised.
Our professionals will contact you to provide some useful advice, hoping to help you choose the most suitable doll for you.
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Amykeshi18
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Amykeshi18 »

I'm having the exact same questions. I want to know too.
I also have some experience with dolls, but only with TPE. I'm kinda lost with silicone options.

bnf

Post by bnf »

Zelex responded and answered all my questions in PM. 👍💪

INFORMATIONS