www.irontechdoll.com

Questions for owners of the 166cm minus

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
BlueTwo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Questions for owners of the 166cm minus

Post by BlueTwo »

Hello!

My husband and I put in an order through RosemaryDolls for the beautiful Irontech 166cm minus with S18 Hazel S40 Eileen heads on June 4 and we are working to get everything ready for her arrival. This is our first doll ever and we are very excited to meet her!

My questions for anyone who owns this beauty are:

1) What bra size have you found to fit her well? Is underwire or not a better fit? (She will have gel breasts)
2) What shoe size fits her?

I'm looking for US sizes if possible but welcome any info :)
:glou:

SkyWalker206

Re: Questions for owners of the 166cm minus

Post by SkyWalker206 »

166 minus:

1. 84C cm
2. 22 cm

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

According to the bra size calculation formula, the appropriate bra size for a 166 cm mimus body is DD/E or DDD/F. Wearing a bra with an underwire for a short time is okay, but we recommend wearing a sports bra.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

BlueTwo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BlueTwo »

irontechdoll wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:13 am According to the bra size calculation formula, the appropriate bra size for a 166 cm mimus body is DD/E or DDD/F. Wearing a bra with an underwire for a short time is okay, but we recommend wearing a sports bra.
Thank you for this info, it is great to get an answer directly from the manufacturer! Can't wait to see the girl you're making for me! :glou:

peachplumpear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by peachplumpear »

How fun! Share photos when she reaches you!

INFORMATIONS