realsexdoll.com

"stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
dollluver73
Ex-Member

"stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Post by dollluver73 »

I have started this thread as a way to post and share pics of cheap inflatables (out of the box). Unfortunantly blowmeup site mainly deals with the high end air girls. So feel free to post your cheap air girl pics here for all to see.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Post by GFELube »

Cheap Dolls (NO Oral) @ Adam&Eve

My review of the Private Secretary doll ($40) is *here*. This Cal Exotic doll is also sold with different vinyl clothing as the Flight Attendant ($40, brunette) or the Mail Order Bride ($50?!). The last doll is the bent-over Kishimoto, also by Cal Exotics, but this one has a removable insert for your $50. Again, none of these girls features an oral opening.

sp-images-private-secretary-doll-12064-2.jpg
sp-images-private-secretary-doll-12064-2.jpg (30.34 KiB) Viewed 25644 times
sp-images-flight-attendant-love-doll-14203-2.jpg
sp-images-flight-attendant-love-doll-14203-2.jpg (34.27 KiB) Viewed 25644 times
sp-images-mail-order-bride-15083-2.jpg
sp-images-mail-order-bride-15083-2.jpg (25.55 KiB) Viewed 25644 times
sp-images-anime-love-doll-kishimoto-35902-3.jpg
sp-images-anime-love-doll-kishimoto-35902-3.jpg (31.3 KiB) Viewed 25644 times

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Cheap Dolls (WITH Oral) @ Adam&Eve

My review of the Big Busty doll ($30) is *here*. This Cal Exotic doll is also sold as the BellaDonna with virtually no breasts and a tattoo, but for the same $30. Also for $30 is Doc Johnson's Yumi Asian Anime doll, which is bent-over with much nicer boobs. Finally, for the traditionalist, there's the Kum Inmee Happy Ending doll by Topco, with the typical molded O-face and more vinyl clothing ($35).
sp-images-belladonna-love-doll-35827-3.jpg
sp-images-belladonna-love-doll-35827-3.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 25642 times
sp-images-yumi-asian-anime-doll-15164-0.jpg
sp-images-yumi-asian-anime-doll-15164-0.jpg (39.65 KiB) Viewed 25642 times
sp-images-kum-inmee-happy-ending-doll-12647-2.jpg
sp-images-kum-inmee-happy-ending-doll-12647-2.jpg (67.82 KiB) Viewed 25642 times

Humper

Post by Humper »

dollluver73 wrote:I have started this thread as a way to post and share pics of cheap inflatables (out of the box). Unfortunantly blowmeup site mainly deals with the high end air girls. So feel free to post your cheap air girl pics here for all to see.
Thanks, dollluver73. It's nice to see what these products really look like. The cheap models can either be pleasant surprises or hags of horror.

H.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Nonfactor wrote:Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?
I assume you mean during doggy? From the reviews I have seen online, it seems that way, tho I have a hard time (:roll:) believing it from the pic. Perhaps they were referring to anal? Especially considering that it has a relatively tighter vaginal insert*, I certainly can't imagine that it's an easy thing to accomplish, but since she seems to be an Asian spinner (:wink:), perhaps she can be entered missionary style and then twirled around without losing contact? Good luck with your question...

*Note that said insert seems to be open ended, so easy clean-up will still require a condom of some sort, or perhaps a baggie surrounding the other end?

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Nonfactor wrote:Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?
A little over three years ago, I purchased the Manzoku Clinic--Yumi Sakurai from http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/produ ... ppage_no=5

The insert is open ended and short but has a good feel to it. It ripped quickly but is still usable as the rip hasn't spread much. This is the doll that the inflate valve broke on. I plan on repairing it some day. I like the doll.

It is very usable missionary style. The legs do spread. Oh yeah, there is only one hole.

I think this has the same style body. I may purchase the CE one and find out, since I am curious. I like the face on the one I purchased better though. Even though it's just printed on, it's fun to look at.

By the way, the opening is large. I don't think I could place a fleshlight in it, but it is large. If my stuff wasn't packed, I would take a photo of the insert. The tunnel of the insert is made from a stretchy material that has about a 1 1/2 inch diameter before stretching. The entry is small but rips to fit. The vinyl tunnel is deep as it goes to the back of the doll. I do trouble myself with washing it since I don't like or use condoms (TMI).

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

I like Kishimoto, she looks like a playful dolly :mrgreen:

Im gonna send you a plane ticket sweetie Kishi, and I'll have some koochi woochi ready for you lovie dovie :puppydogeyes: :mrgreen:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

TFreeman

Post by TFreeman »

I like how the Yumi doll's upper legs are shaped unlike the Wrap Around Lover I had, which "died" recently with a zillion seam leaks, and the Kishi doll above.

I'm getting my hands on the Yumi doll [$20], and the Kawai Rimi doll [$38 on Amazon :D]:

[A LINK TO A PICTURE OF THE FRONT & THE BACK OF THE BOX [THE BACK SHOWING THE DOLL AND MASTERBATOR]]

IMO, from what the box shows [actual images of the doll], looks like this one will quickly become my favorite yet. :D I mean, the body shape in general looks great [for this type of doll that is].

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Obin wrote:
A little over three years ago, I purchased the Manzoku Clinic--Yumi Sakurai from http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/produ ... ppage_no=5

The insert is open ended and short but has a good feel to it. It ripped quickly but is still usable as the rip hasn't spread much. This is the doll that the inflate valve broke on. I plan on repairing it some day. I like the doll.

It is very usable missionary style. The legs do spread. Oh yeah, there is only one hole.

I think this has the same style body. I may purchase the CE one and find out, since I am curious. I like the face on the one I purchased better though. Even though it's just printed on, it's fun to look at.

By the way, the opening is large. I don't think I could place a fleshlight in it, but it is large. If my stuff wasn't packed, I would take a photo of the insert. The tunnel of the insert is made from a stretchy material that has about a 1 1/2 inch diameter before stretching. The entry is small but rips to fit. The vinyl tunnel is deep as it goes to the back of the doll. I do trouble myself with washing it since I don't like or use condoms (TMI).
This is an incredibly functional doll. Position is perfect and low price cannot be argued with. American manufacturers need to look at the Japanese style dolls for some smarter positions than the crap that still dominates the doll market.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

TFreeman wrote:I like how the Yumi doll's upper legs are shaped unlike the Wrap Around Lover I had, which "died" recently with a zillion seam leaks, and the Kishi doll above.

I'm getting my hands on the Yumi doll [$20], and the Kawai Rimi doll [$38 on Amazon :D]:

[A LINK TO A PICTURE OF THE FRONT & THE BACK OF THE BOX [THE BACK SHOWING THE DOLL AND MASTERBATOR]]

IMO, from what the box shows [actual images of the doll], looks like this one will quickly become my favorite yet. :D I mean, the body shape in general looks great [for this type of doll that is].
I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is. Now if the looks were improved on and made more realistic with nicer breasts, etc., it would make an incredible doll even better.

TFreeman

Post by TFreeman »

tubbienine wrote: I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is.
It also looks really good for cuddling, unless I am blind. :mrgreen:

I REALLY can't wait to get mine... dammit Amazon, ship the thing already!

... I guess I can't help but be impatient - my Yumi comes Monday or Tuesday, Kawai Rimi is somewhere in the shipping netherworld, and my Agent 69 is gonna be on its way before long. I went a wee bit nuts there I think, but whatever. :razz:

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

TFreeman wrote:
tubbienine wrote: I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is.

... I guess I can't help but be impatient - my Yumi comes Monday or Tuesday, Kawai Rimi is somewhere in the shipping netherworld, and my Agent 69 is gonna be on its way before long. I went a wee bit nuts there I think, but whatever. :razz:
You are going to love some of these spread leg Japanese dolls. The inserts they make for them are usually extremely pliable silicone. Most importantly, the leg positions and the holes NOT being in their front make them far more realistic and useable. For the price of one Teagan, Hannah, etc., you can buy 7 of these dolls and far outlast the higher price dolls as well as have a doll that feels much more realistic than boffing a cadaver!

TFreeman

Post by TFreeman »

tubbienine wrote:
TFreeman wrote:

You are going to love some of these spread leg Japanese dolls. The inserts they make for them are usually extremely pliable silicone. Most importantly, the leg positions and the holes NOT being in their front make them far more realistic and useable. For the price of one Teagan, Hannah, etc., you can buy 7 of these dolls and far outlast the higher price dolls as well as have a doll that feels much more realistic than boffing a cadaver!

Yeah, about them Japanese dolls... I can't help but notice that while there are a few Japanese dolls out there [after browsing many sites] that look like crap, the ratio of good to crap is far better than what we have in the states, that is more really good looking / functional there than we have here. How is it that they can figure it out, but the people here seem to have trouble with that? :P I mean, half of the dolls in the low-end price range here in the 'States look like they're balding!

drakee

Post by drakee »

It'd be nice to see a pic of the Briana Banks 3hole doll.

INFORMATIONS