Video

My inventions videos ( The Grey Sex Machine)

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My inventions videos ( The Grey Sex Machine)

Post by midiman »

Alex is right. Best to modify the unit to have leg supports or stirrups that can move with the rest of the body.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

AlexKnight wrote:
AlyDolly wrote:Realdolls have been out since the mid 90s. Why has it taken so long for something like this to come out?
Because this machine requires a doll with a flexible skeleton. A Realdoll's joints are stiff and posable, and they would most likely be damaged if used on this machine.
Personally, I wouldn't even consider putting Kayla on it.
I Agree....Ruby is different....the ideal kind of doll for the machine as shown....But I am working as I mentioned on an idea a TDF member gave me to avoid damage to stiff-posable dolls by connecting the leg supports to the seat so the doll move as a unit without damaging the articulations. :wink:

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

midiman wrote:Alex is right. Best to modify the unit to have leg supports or stirrups that can move with the rest of the body.
I am working on that already :wink:

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

swivelthumb wrote:Your Ruby is super hot. Great to see a doll in action! It really brings her to life. I too
would be concerned about damage to the doll, and the person having sex with her.
I wonder if you could slow it down, or stop mid-stroke. I'm sure you'll get there.
Nice work.
Yes the machine is speed adjustable at all times... also you can stop it anytime by using the attached switch-rheostat control connected to the motor by a long cable to be within your reach the whole time. :wink:

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Elle wrote:that's demonic and clever :thumbs_up: It brings the doll to life, very well done :thumbs_up:
how much it will cost ?
Thank you. As I previously said in the Inventors Corner's Topic it is my goal to keep the price as affordable as possible without affecting the quality...It is my goal to keep the Grey Sex Machine with the movement simulator option for less than $2000 and hopefully less than $1600 if possible. I am considering to offer probably a lower introductory price or discounted price or mail rebate for interested customers that could register their emails in my website as potential buyers to be notified as soon as the product is available.The blow job machine (GreySex BJ machine) will cost way less for sure (under $800 or $900) if possible. I thank you again and all the TDF members for their comments, questions and suggestions.

Mayolover
Grey Pleasure Enterprises LLC

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

mayolover wrote:Yes the machine is speed adjustable at all times... also can be stop anytime by using the attached switch-rheostat control
I would suggest that the ability to immediately stop be a separate push button rather than a function of turning a dial all the way down. Much easier to handle in an emergency or at that crucial moment.

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Gent's:

The Ruby Mayolover has in the
video is our flexible doll, only her wrists, ankles and neck are pose
able. She can move like that with no damage to the joint system at
all. You'd be correct in assuming it would not be smart to hook up a
doll with a pose able skeleton...too much continuous action! :)
Don@Ruby13.net

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Stiletto wrote:
mayolover wrote:Yes the machine is speed adjustable at all times... also can be stop anytime by using the attached switch-rheostat control
I would suggest that the ability to immediately stop be a separate push button rather than a function of turning a dial all the way down. Much easier to handle in an emergency or at that crucial moment.
It has the switch push button for emergency stop and a separated rheostat for speed control ...I apologize for the confusion is not a switch/rehostat is a switch and a separated rehostat .....and you can always move back quickly to disconnect your dick from the doll ....lol :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

Ruby13 wrote:Gent's:

The Ruby Mayolover has in the
video is our flexible doll, only her wrists, ankles and neck are pose
able. She can move like that with no damage to the joint system at
all. You'd be correct in assuming it would not be smart to hook up a
doll with a pose able skeleton...too much continuous action! :)
Don@Ruby13.net
Thank you again Don....I also want to clarify that THE BONDAGE FOR THE HANDS IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD IS FOR ARTISTIC PURPOSES IN THE VIDEO ONLY... IT MAY CREATE DAMAGE TO THE DOLL ARTICULATIONS AND SILICONE....DURING USE HER ARMS AND HANDS CAN REST IN HER BELLY OR ANY OTHER SAFE WAY . IN THE VIDEO THE LEGS MOVE MORE THAN NORMAL AND SO THE KNEES BECAUSE THE LEGS ARE TOO OPEN AGAIN TO GET A BETTER VIEW FOR THE VIDEO ....IN NORMAL USE THE LEGS ARE POSITIONED CLOSER TO THE USER BODY TO AVOID TOO MUCH TENSION AND MOVEMENT TO THE DOLL LEGS TO AVOID DAMAGE. I ALSO USE A SOFT FUR LIKE CLOTH BETWEEN THE LEGS AND THE LEGS STRAPS IN THE LEG RESTS TO AVOID CUTTING THE SILICONE.
Ruby is very flexible and loose, she is mainly designed for sex and I can tell she is a tough girl but you always need to use common sense and not exceed the limits . I understand other dolls are not like Ruby and using the machine (the grey sex machine) as I am doing with Ruby could produce damage.... fortunately some TDF members participating in this topic are giving me great ideas to have different options for the machine to work with other dolls.Based in this ideas I started working in an optional design for the leg rests to have an sliding motion similar to the seat and backrest for the legs to move with the doll without causing too much tension and damage to the legs articulations and silicone. Another great idea from a TDF member is to have the legs rests connected to the seat , so the doll and her legs will move as a unit for more rigid dolls not to get damaged. The ideas members are giving me , the suggestions, the questions are helping me a lot to improve the final product and I sincerely appreciate it.I am confident that after improving the machine and expanding its options it will be possible to use it with many dolls, including the ones that are more "rigid" without damaging the dolls.

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

ks wrote:
I was thinking about those leg rests. They could be attached to a bar which is attached to the seat part. So leg rests are moving the same as the seat.

It would be easier on the doll but I think the way you have it now makes the doll look a lot... hornier...

I saved the video if anyone wants me to email them a copy just pm me....

Hi everybody
As I was kindly suggested by Ks first and also by other members later, I improved the Grey Sex Machine ( as an option) for more "rigid " love dolls to avoid damage to the doll's articulations and skeleton by using removable leg rests directly attached to the seat so the doll can move as a unit. The leg rests (which I designed having an "S" shape can be inverted upside down so can be used to position the doll in "doggy style" and in "gynecologic position " (supine or missionary with leg support) to have sex with the doll in such positions.The leg rest have foam leg padding material like the seat and the backrest to avoid damage to the silicone.We are advertising our website in TDF , Buy and Sales section, For more information about the machines please visit our website by clicking in the (thegreysexmachine ad)
Thank you everybody for your helpful suggestions!!!!
mayolover
The youtube links are http://youtu.be/YE94LYjrB-U

http://youtu.be/tvQ1ZoKDATE

red herring
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by red herring »

wow, your are some kinda inventor, if I have any nefarious plots in the near future I may call upon your skills, my quest for world dolly domination is just beginning lol

mayolover

Post by mayolover »

red herring wrote:wow, your are some kinda inventor, if I have any nefarious plots in the near future I may call upon your skills, my quest for world dolly domination is just beginning lol
Thank you !!!! and count on me! :wink: :D

INFORMATIONS