www.wmdolls.com

alibaba dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
dodgeboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

alibaba dolls

Post by dodgeboy »

hi wanting to no if a dealer on alibaba is genuine ,i have been in corospondence with a dealer that says he has been selling dolls for 11 years and is genuine alibaba seller he does have pictures the same as other dealers his reply was they have smaller dealers selling there dolls ,any help appreciated these dolls are shipped free for 998.dollars alibaba.com/member/guolia65.html is the web page for this dealer ,look forward to some replies and has anyone ever bought from alibaba thanks again

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: alibaba dolls

Post by Fenrisulfr »

That page of dolls are all fakes. $4000 dolls for $998. If only it were true. :whistle:
Alibaba = SCAM :twisted: :twisted:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Re: $4000 dolls for $998.

No you got that wrong, that dealer is selling $40.00 dolls for $998 : )

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Best advice, just stay away!

Jabtko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jabtko »

Alibaba = the thief of Bagdad

dodgeboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dodgeboy »

hi thanks again for your feedback ,i thought it was a scam as when i mentioned to get inspectors to verify a purchase ,ive had no more correspondence,thanks again ,new here so hi to all

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

dodgeboy wrote:hi thanks again for your feedback ,i thought it was a scam as when i mentioned to get inspectors to verify a purchase ,ive had no more correspondence,thanks again ,new here so hi to all
Welcome. :mrgreen:

And, good on ya' for checking in with us to make sure your suspicions were correct before sending those thieves any money. :? But now that you're here, you can explore what legitimate options are available...and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

I was scammed on aliexpress. Both aliexpress and alibaba same site, about 90% of the ads are fake. This guy sells me a good looking doll for $189 but it ends up being a shitty blow up doll. I contacted him and he said we Rufus via PayPal and tried to get me to click on order complete so the held funds would be paid to him. Gave me a bs sob story, so I tricked him into giving back a $100 and gave him a negative review. Then he emails me calling me names. He still sells bs to this day.

I will say however, aliexpress is where I met joy (doll maker of the beautiful dolls section). I told her I was scammed how could I trust her? She pointed to the doll forums and now here I am. Joy was part of that 10% of honest sellers.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I had found aliexpress and alibaba and I was overjoyed because I had found what I thought to be a male Realdoll 2 something that I want so desperately bad. And because of being on a fixed and otherwise limited income, is almost out of my reach. But then I started reading the descriptions of the dolls. And I kept seeing the 'free gift' was an inflating pump. So I read the reviews of the sellers and the folks that reviewed the dolls all talked about that it was nothing like the picture and one of them even told of sending a doll back, getting another, changing sellers and they kept getting the same blow up doll.

The good thing was, when I did a bit of research, I found The Doll Forum. Which seems to be a good place to be.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

The realdoll site is mentioning Alibaba and DHgate as being fraudulent. Before you buy, better check here:

https://secure.realdoll.com/?page_id=5577

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

good job members............
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Although most of the doll on Alibaba are scam's. Just like anything else, not all are. The one your talking about though sure sound's like a scam..

But remember as well that even on ebay they do the same thing. Using high priced doll photo's to sell blow up doll's..

So in general it's smart to ask here for an opinion on anything you buy online as this is the place where you can find the answers your looking for..

:multi: :multi: :multi:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

I agree with Christine and all of the other members here on this topic! Stay away from DHgate and Alibaba they are bad news as I have had a transaction with DHgate and did not loose my shirt too bad but it was not good!! Best to ask members here first before diving into a bad situation with those dishonest sellers!!!

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I was recently looking for other adult toys as I'm not ever trusting a flesh and blood human man ever again and with my Pro - Wrestling fetish, I doubt I'd find one that would satisfy me. Anywho I'm getting off topic. I found loads of 'Cadillac' adult toys on Dhgate and Alibaba and Aliexpres for next to nothing. We're talking about toys that are up to 60 and 100 dollars selling for less 20. There are also numerous other things selling on all three sites for next to nothing that seem too good to be true. I did a search for love dolls just for fun on Alibaba again, and I was blown away, there are pictures that are ripped off from most of the silicone doll sites that I saw here. I find it disturbing that someone would scam doll lovers like that. I was almost scammed myself. Imagine the feeling of someone who thought they had bought a Male Real Doll 2 with the body and face they'd been dreaming and wishing about and then got an inflatable. I'm not saying that inflatables are bad, if that's what you're wanting. But if you're expecting a Lamborgini and you get a Pinto, you're not gonna be happy.

There is one good thing, if you put in 'Aliexpress love doll scam' into google, one of the things that comes up, is a scam alert here on the Doll Forum which is how I found the Doll Forum in the first place.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

The problem is, the websites that house these scams don't care about the things that are offered, as long as they get paid, it's all good... and they're apparently not legally responsible for it either.

A few months ago, I reported a scam of a Realdoll on Amazon.de, they emailed me back, thanking me and all that, but to this day, the sale is still there... priced at 899 Euros, with pics of a Realdoll, but they're selling an inflatable.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS