www.wmdolls.com

Twinkle twinkle

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Twinkle twinkle

Post by Candy8teen »

I was asked to make a twinkle. LOL Someone told me this is a small doll Like we make but as a guy. I have never heard anyone called a twinkle. Its funny to me. I am considering making a twinkle male doll.

You any of you know of a good mannequin head to use. I have very small funding for this project as candy8teen old owner told me male dolls are not in big demand and the new owner of candy8teen / cyberlovedoll dose not know I am thinking about this. I bet he dose now if he sees this post.

So Girls, guys, and dolls let me know what you think. I hope this project gets some attention so I can move on need the help and the input.

Mike

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Twinkle twinkle

Post by Wim »

I don't have any boy faces, but this one comes in mind with the word "Twinkle" :)

Should be around $12.

http://www.display-stands-uk.com/conten ... _Wigs.html

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE HIM!!!!! I for one would be all over an affordable male doll. So far your only options are RD and Maidlee, as far as I know. I realize such a doll won't be as popular as the female ones, but you'd be filling a void in the market. There are plenty of women and men who would love to buy a male doll without having to save for years.

Plus, many people on here use the dolls for photography, and I imagine having an affordable male doll would open up some interesting photo shoots.

PLEASE MAKE HIM!!! :3

Oh, and Mistress provided a very cute and sexy head. He gets my vote!

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

LOL I did not think I was going to get responses so quick.

Mike

RockPaperScissors

Post by RockPaperScissors »

I just registered here and don't know what a twinkle doll is. I don't have a male doll or any doll companion yet lol. But anyway yeah an affordable male doll is a good thing!

CyberLovedoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by CyberLovedoll »

Candy8teen wrote:I was asked to make a twinkle. LOL Someone told me this is a small doll Like we make but as a guy. I have never heard anyone called a twinkle. Its funny to me. I am considering making a twinkle male doll.

You any of you know of a good mannequin head to use. I have very small funding for this project as candy8teen old owner told me male dolls are not in big demand and the new owner of candy8teen / cyberlovedoll dose not know I am thinking about this. I bet he dose now if he sees this post.

So Girls, guys, and dolls let me know what you think. I hope this project gets some attention so I can move on need the help and the input.

Mike
:haha4: Ya, I know about it now. :lol: At least this thread might give a good idea how well such a doll may sell.

Ron

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

CyberLovedoll wrote:
Candy8teen wrote:I was asked to make a twinkle. LOL Someone told me this is a small doll Like we make but as a guy. I have never heard anyone called a twinkle. Its funny to me. I am considering making a twinkle male doll.

Mike
:haha4: Ya, I know about it now. :lol: At least this thread might give a good idea how well such a doll may sell.

Ron

Sorry Ron; was going to email you 1st. :D

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

we say great idea

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

we say great idea

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

As in twinkle,twinkle little star?

adidasman42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adidasman42 »

94elmwood wrote:we say great idea
Looking good these dolls :)

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

Hillsman wrote:As in twinkle,twinkle little star?

Yes twinkle,twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
How I wonder what you are.
I am Boy and so are you. (or I am a boy looking for you.)
I wish I may I wish I might.
Have a twinkle in my arms tonight.

Twinkle is a just 18yr diamond in the rough sparkling and looking for love. Not sure what way he want to go. He needs a mentor.

That is a poem someone send us as to what a twinkle is. He is a collage boy guy what ever looking for his 1st love.
He could be gay or straight.

Mike

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

Would he be made of the same material as the girls?

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

xxxSaixxx wrote:Would he be made of the same material as the girls?

HI xxxSaixxx;
I think so But he would use a insert for his ?? Thinking about using Dc Johnson exchangeable dildo's.
What do you think? I am open to suggestions.

Mike

xxxSaixxx

Post by xxxSaixxx »

Well, whatever it is, it should probably be detachable. Otherwise it might be awkward to cuddle with him if he has a huge member sticking out of his shorts. 0_O

For my girl dolls I usually have them wear a strap on, and actually the cheaper ones fit better than the fancy ones. The cheap models tend to be adjustable in the hips and thighs, whereas the expensive ones go on like underwear. But finding a high end model that fits such a small waist was nearly impossible.

As a potential customer, I would like to see a detachable dong with size options. Even if it's just a small or large choice. Either that or make sure the attachment is somehow universal. Girls are very picky about their toys! ;-) But if this is a small budgeted project, maybe including a cheap strap on would be more cost efficient.

Just my 2 cents ^_^

Thanks for considering this cool project!

INFORMATIONS