www.wmdolls.com

Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.

Would you purchase this mannequin with MannequinFan modifications?

Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin A
58%
Yes, I would be interested in Mannequin B
12%
Yes, but price is too high.
No votes
I already have the mannequin, and I would be interested in a Fleshlight adapter.
12%
No, not interested at all
19%

Total votes: 26

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Would anyone be interested in this MQ w/mods?

Post by MannequinFan »

Tibalt wrote:Can you modify mannequins a&b by cutting the thigh in half and rotate the legs spreading out like a butterfly?
I believe on mannequins A & B both legs come off so there would be no need to cut them.
If you look close at the pics you can see there's a joint at the upper thigh, so you should be able to rotate the legs some. They will come off if you rotate them too much however. I will give a mini review of the MQ when I get mine.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Mannequin A has arrived!
And here she is...
017.JPG
017.JPG (517.65 KiB) Viewed 5925 times
Looks like this could be a fun torso - legs rotate easily to allow for some action from the rear...
020.JPG
020.JPG (514.53 KiB) Viewed 5925 times
Definitely a "from behind" mannequin.
This will be the insert location...
025.JPG
025.JPG (350.37 KiB) Viewed 5925 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Very nice!

Can you tap on the fiberglass and tell how thin it is?
I was reading some old mannequin mod post by MG4 where he broke his MQ at the thigh joints trying to lay on her. Probably not recommended to put your full weight on them.

At what position do the legs come off?

Thanks for doing this project.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Very nice!

Can you tap on the fiberglass and tell how thin it is?
I was reading some old mannequin mod post by MG4 where he broke his MQ at the thigh joints trying to lay on her. Probably not recommended to put your full weight on them.

At what position do the legs come off?

Thanks for doing this project.
RK
Hey RK, been having some fun with her today "getting to know her" so to speak. :) :)
The fiberglass appears to be the thinnest on the sides of the upper body right below her arm pits.
The legs appear to be a little thicker which would make sense.

I would certainly not recommend putting one's full weight on a mannequin unless it is properly supported. I find it to be very uncomfortable to lay on a mannequin anyway.
The only position close to lying down I've found with this MQ is this one...
041.JPG
041.JPG (391.69 KiB) Viewed 5899 times
Her form fits the sofa perfectly, lol.
Having soft cushions under the MQ helps a lot to distribute the weight. You can pound away in a pushup position with her like this and then rest a little by laying on her back. :)
Her breasts lock against the sofa arm which keeps her from moving forward.

The legs take a full 90 degree turn to come off, so you can angle them quite a bit either inward or outward.
If you need dimensions or anything just let me know RK.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
I was hoping the legs needed to be turned completely around to remove.

Yeah, looks like she found herself a perfect spot on the couch! LOL :whistle:

Have fun.
RK 8)

ETA: Going back to the 1st pics w/ arms attached, can they be swung around forward like she's resting on her elbows on the couch? I know the arm socket molding will look crappy, just curious. I can really only see the arms attached per factory specs if she had knee joints to straighten her legs and she was bent over the back of the couch or kitchen counter.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MannequinFan wrote: The legs take a full 90 degree turn to come off, so you can angle them quite a bit either inward or outward.
Mine doesn't turn that much. The left leg falls off just shy of a quarter of a turn, which is kinda irritating. And the legs are quite loose after a long life so it happens often while moving the mannequin around. I hope Roxy's version is better than my "European market" one.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

mandos wrote: Mine doesn't turn that much. The left leg falls off just shy of a quarter of a turn, which is kinda irritating. And the legs are quite loose after a long life so it happens often while moving the mannequin around. I hope Roxy's version is better than my "European market" one.
Hi mandos,
BTW, 90 degrees is a quarter turn. :)
This is with the left leg on mine. It pops off after about a quarter turn...
046.JPG
046.JPG (813.39 KiB) Viewed 5888 times
On the tightness issue:
There's an Allen screw in the end of the mounting peg on the legs. Tightening this will make the cross pin fit tighter.
Also, if it's really loose you might try gluing some thin craft felt or something similar to the leg part to make the joint tighter.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote: ETA: Going back to the 1st pics w/ arms attached, can they be swung around forward like she's resting on her elbows on the couch? I know the arm socket molding will look crappy, just curious. I can really only see the arms attached per factory specs if she had knee joints to straighten her legs and she was bent over the back of the couch or kitchen counter.
The arm fittings on this MQ do not allow for rotation at all. On some MQs I've seen, the arm hooks are mounted to a disk that allows some rotation, but not on this one.
The best position I've found with this MQ is with her on her knees on the sofa and her head against the wall - perfect height for stand up sex from the back. The arms can be on, but I found it more pleasurable with them off - the hands are just sort of in the way. I'll post my little mini review next.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

A little mini review of mannequin "A":

Pros:
Lovely curvy butt and arched back! Nice deep butt crack.
Paint finish is very smooth and pleasing to the touch. Seems durable.
Legs rotate for different positions. Easy to move them during play.
Very lightweight - easy to pick up and move around.
Pretty, nicely sculpted hands. Her left one is particularly nice - I may try to scan this one for Abby. :)
The hands screw on which I really like a lot. Much better than the twist lock ones that can fall off easily.
044.JPG
044.JPG (322.92 KiB) Viewed 5882 times
Cons:
Pretty much a "from behind" MQ. Not much way to do anything face-to-face. Not really a huge con to me, but may be to some.
Sculpt detail and realism not on par with my crouching MQ, but for only $99+shipping that was expected.
Arms cannot be rotated.
No toe detail on feet, so if you're a foot fetish person this MQ won't be for you.

The best position that I found with her was this one...
032.JPG
032.JPG (378.25 KiB) Viewed 5882 times
Knees on sofa with head against the wall and legs turned outward - perfect height for stand up sex from the rear. I actually liked it without her arms
a little better. I enjoyed playing with her like this, even without the Fleshlight adapter.
The legs can also be turned inward so you can straddle her legs with her sitting on your lap (reverse cowgirl, sort of)...
035.JPG
035.JPG (391.82 KiB) Viewed 5882 times
Not sure what this is but it looks kind of sexy...Maybe put some snacks on her tummy?
038.JPG
038.JPG (433.23 KiB) Viewed 5882 times
OK enough of this, now on with the scanning. :razz:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MannequinFan wrote: Not sure what this is but it looks kind of sexy...Maybe put some snacks on her tummy?
038.JPG
Lol - I actually just entered the Photo contest here on TDF a few days ago with the mannequin in that exact position:
image.jpg
Anyway...
MannequinFan wrote: BTW, 90 degrees is a quarter turn. :)
This is with the left leg on mine. It pops off after about a quarter turn...
On the tightness issue:
There's an Allen screw in the end of the mounting peg on the legs. Tightening this will make the cross pin fit tighter.
Also, if it's really loose you might try gluing some thin craft felt or something similar to the leg part to make the joint tighter.
My bad, I meant a quarter of 90 degrees, I can hardly turn the leg to the side before it falls off. Its due to the pin being kinda loose and sadly turned too much in one direction in comparison with the other leg (and the legs on yours). However, I did buy it used and it had had a rough life on some floor before I got it and the left leg also had a few cracks in it - a new one will ofcourse not have this issue and for $99 it's a catch IMHO. As for the allen screw, mine didn't come with that either, crap :wink: I tightened the hole on the torso (that fits the the pin) with a hammer so the leg isn't that loose anymore.

I agree with the doggy position being the perfect for this, either standing up or kneeling on a bed - it works. And I can only mention what I have mentioned before, the torso alone is excellent for any positon - missionary aswell.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I think a position like this would actually work if you had your butt at the edge of the couch and her on top of you w/ her feet hanging down off the couch. Might have to turn her feet slightly out more than the pic. Lose her arms of course.

Or if you were leaning back against a heavy couch and she was face up w/ her back on a table. You holding her up by the thighs/ butt. Depends on the insert angle.
Attachments
038.JPG
038.JPG (55.52 KiB) Viewed 5864 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It will, I've tried. "On top" will also work if the insert is angled somewhat towards her butt.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

As you can see, she's not exactly a waif. But then again, I'm not a really big guy so she looks sort of large on top of me, lol.
It's not as nice as the stand up doggy, but I think this position should work with the insert location...
004.JPG
004.JPG (244.13 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
It's kind of nice to have one leg turned out so you can caress that leg. With a nice long haired wig, some stockings and a little perfume this could be fairly pleasurable.
One of the big advantages of an MQ is that they only weigh about 20 lbs at best, so you can easily move her up and down while she's on top of you.
I'm hoping I can get someone interested in mannequin "B" because I really prefer a smaller frame girl - not a huge fan of the big chested babes.

BTW, wow mandos! Love the photo! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Love the wet shirt and panties! I'm a big fan of the wetlook fetish.
You should make a thread for your girl and show her off.
She looks like she has a dark tan, did you repaint her or did it come that way?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here is the rough scan of her "area" that I did last night...
rough scan.jpg
rough scan.jpg (451.4 KiB) Viewed 5842 times
The mesh needs to be smoothed out in Meshmixer and then brought into Rhino to create the adapter.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Looks great MF.
As the inventor, you'll get the honors of picking the exact location or angle for the adapter. I'm confident you'll end up calculating the very best spot! LOL

Yeah, that's a mannequin advantage over silicone. Light weight and self supporting.
I did Nikki this morning. Me sitting on the edge of the bed and her standing up. I could grab her by the shoulders, waist or hips and just let her rock back and forth to "The Doors". Then when I was ready, just stand up, spin her around and swing her arms down letting her support herself over the bed.

I really love those magnetic arms. I cut the locating pin off each of them so she can have her arms w/ 360 degree of rotation. You still have to tug hard down by her hands to remove them. I'm going to order a couple of the Spider Hill Prop Works elbow joints to use on her "elbows". LOL

INFORMATIONS