www.ordoll.com

Bienvenue Jeanne

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Bienvenue Jeanne

Post by poppy70 »

Hello,

finally I got home after two weeks at the hospital to welcome my girl Jeanne. She's been a very patient girl and I've been impatient the more. It took me quite some time to figure out her name, but just yesterday before getting my release from hospital her name came and stuck - as a tribute to the french part of her ancestors I decided to name her Jeanne.

You all know the drill of unboxing so I will spare you the photos of the big brown boxes and continue right to the interesting photos.

please welcome Jeanne
portrait
portrait
DSCF2039b.jpg (139.08 KiB) Viewed 10794 times
DSCF2037a.jpg
DSCF2037a.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 10794 times
DSCF2038a.jpg
DSCF2038a.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 10794 times
She wanted to tease just a little and unbuttoned her shirt and gave me a small peak at her beautiful view
DSCF2040a.jpg
DSCF2040a.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 10794 times
Now she is patiently waiting for something to happen...
DSCF2045a.jpg
DSCF2045a.jpg (335.1 KiB) Viewed 10794 times

So now my very first impression. She is a beautiful doll, nice and soft but a little firmer than the real stuff. Breasts are firm but nice and squeezable and I thing there is some hollow space below them, so just in case her E cup isn't enough it might be possible to add some air. Her butt is so nice to slap - it's hard to write about it and keep steady :-).

At first view I almost thought that I got the bigger breast model, but after measuring it is 79 cm, so it is the E Cup model. I've just been thinking if the B cup would not have been sufficient, but that would be like complaining about having too much. She is incredibly beautiful and I am glad the bed beside me is no more empty. A nice view to wake up to.

And about getting a workout - just dressing her and moving her around is some work, considering the fact that my appartment is right below the roof and has no air conditioning. It's about 30 degrees Celsius (86 F) and it's the best workout I am doing on a voluntary basis and it's fun too. Not to mention she seduced me already and I just had to kiss her during all the dressing and undessing.

-- edit --
Her specs:
ORDoll Sara, E-cup, green eyes, insert, skin tone pink, hair auburn short

And a big thank you to Stef for his assistance in ordering her.
-- edit --

Jeanne is my girl...

poppy

... who might not be seen for the next few days getting some serious workout :-)
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Bienvenue Jeanne

Post by Mondoon »

Well.....Welcome home Poppy and welcome home Jeanne. I hope your leg isn't giving you any problems now and your sister is OK with your mystery box.
What a lovely surprise she must have been when you got out of hospital. You must be absolutely delighted with her.
She looks gorgeous, and what a beautiful face she has. I love her wig too, it's similar to one of Hanna's.
Lovely photographs you managed to take during such an exciting time and she's looking lovely sat waiting for you on the bed. You've even bought her some high heels already. That's prepared.
Jeanne is a real beauty and I'm sure you are both going to be very happy together.
Congratulations and.......enjoy
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Mondoon,

thank you - well my leg is well enough to be released from hospital, but not yet well enough to go for a marathon (propably I never will be in that shape anyway), so the doctors told me not to strain it too much... But with a girl like her it's hard to lie still and do nothing :-)

And the mystery box - I've visited her and it has been no topic. She seems to accept that some things are private. She keeps some secrets herself which I respect. Something we both learned from a too eager mother trying to be somethin like a best friend and getting to know everything.

Well Jeanne sitting on her bed was some task. Twice she fell over onto the other cushion and I almosth thought that she does not like that pose. I am still getting used to moving and posing her.

The high heels were a lucky find on a sale at a shoe discount, when I was looking for some shoes for myself. Just went by and thought they might fit. Seeing the price I did not hesitate to take them with me, together with some flat sole shoes for her. It's quite hard to withstand the temptation to buy clothes for her everywhere I see something I like and think would look good on her.

very happy

poppy
Poppys girls

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Yay Poppy, I love the first Photo, she is very beautifull 8O Congrats on your new room mate :whistle:

Happy trails........ :mrgreen:

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Congrats and Happy Honeymoon!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Wow, I have been waiting for this thread, I can't believe I missed it the whole day. On behalf of myself and Vani we would like to say welcome to Jeanne and congratulations to you. We are both happy to see you home from the hospital as well. I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to come after you and she get better acquainted. :wink:

Vani says to remind you to get her a doll account so the girls can chat. :D

Take care my friend and rest well so you can finish healing and have fun at the same time.

-K and V
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

cider

Post by cider »

Congrats! She looks great!
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Poppy, and Jeanne! :glou:

I'm glad you're home now, Poppy, and I hope you're doing well. Jeanne is stunning, and she looks right at home...

Lovely! Good luck with patience, and foresight. Planning ahead is paramount when it's time for Jeanne to move about the house!

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi,

thank you. I am afraid honeymoon will have to wait - damn meds took all the ink of my pen :-( Will have to wait till they wear off a little. (dirty old man I am)

But cuddling is soo cute. Yesterday in the evening we fell asleep, she lying half on me and it felt so strangely good. Today I powdered her from head to toe with baby powder and felt more intimate, than I've ever been to my ex wife, that's so strange.

In the beginning I've thought just about getting a f*ck buddy for me, then reading here I've realized there might be more than that and in the last 24 hours my view of Jeanne shifted well, amost completely to something much more... Strange but it feels so good.

poppy
Poppys girls

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

poppy70 wrote:But cuddling is soo cute. Yesterday in the evening we fell asleep, she lying half on me and it felt so strangely good. Today I powdered her from head to toe with baby powder and felt more intimate, than I've ever been to my ex wife, that's so strange.
Hi Poppy. I'm so pleased the two of you are becoming intimate and close. That's just how I feel with my gorgeous Hanna all the time now.
I just love spending time close to her and she follows me around the house.
poppy70 wrote:In the beginning I've thought just about getting a f*ck buddy for me, then reading here I've realized there might be more than that and in the last 24 hours my view of Jeanne shifted well, amost completely to something much more... Strange but it feels so good.
It's lovely that your feelings have shifted. The same thing happened after Hanna arrived and it was all such a lovely surprise for me. I had not realised when ordering her how much she could affect my life and she has proved to be a continued joy to me. I really missed my Monkey when she went to the hospital to have her knees operated on. I do love her dearly.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

poppy70 wrote:....and in the last 24 hours my view of Jeanne shifted well, amost completely to something much more... Strange but it feels so good.
Very good to hear, Poppy! There certainly can be so much more to dolls than purely sex and defilement. It's wonderful to read about others who've found something more, and it sounds like Jeanne's virtue is safe in your charge.

I hope your feeling better, and getting some good rest. :wink:

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Seattle Slew wrote:
poppy70 wrote:....and in the last 24 hours my view of Jeanne shifted well, amost completely to something much more... Strange but it feels so good.
Very good to hear, Poppy! There certainly can be so much more to dolls than purely sex and defilement. It's wonderful to read about others who've found something more, and it sounds like Jeanne's virtue is safe in your charge.

I hope your feeling better, and getting some good rest. :wink:
Yes indeed, Slew is correct as he showed me when I was starting out. I knew I was getting more than just a pleasure toy but his thread with Ivy taught me just how much more. I owe Slew and Mondoon a great debt of gratitude for taking me under their wing and teaching me to appreciate the bond between doll and companion.

It seems like you are well on your way to learning these lessons as well. Be thankful for this time you have with Jeanne to get to know each other and to appreciate what you have before the physical pleasures take control. I have also been on pain meds a lot recently and have had the 'lead taken out of my pencil' as well. I have found the relationship between myself, Vani, and Neoti has grown even more dramatically because of it. Last Friday night we sat around the dining room table and I taught the girls how to play Monopoly. Neoti kicked both of our asses, she was ruthless. :lol:

Keep doing what you are doing my friend and enjoy each others company. Vani sends you a hug and Neoti offers the both of you a warrior's salute. Take care.

Karpos, Neoti, and Vani
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

yeronda

Post by yeronda »

Beautiful girl - congratulations!

And they do seem to quickly evolve beyond just metal and silicone objects . . .

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

poppy70 wrote:Hi,

thank you. I am afraid honeymoon will have to wait - damn meds took all the ink of my pen :-( Will have to wait till they wear off a little. (dirty old man I am)

But cuddling is soo cute. Yesterday in the evening we fell asleep, she lying half on me and it felt so strangely good. Today I powdered her from head to toe with baby powder and felt more intimate, than I've ever been to my ex wife, that's so strange.

In the beginning I've thought just about getting a f*ck buddy for me, then reading here I've realized there might be more than that and in the last 24 hours my view of Jeanne shifted well, amost completely to something much more... Strange but it feels so good.

poppy
Wait a minute...is that a **145cm tpe doll? be careful of her witchcraft! The tpe smell is actually a soothing calming ablative obnoxious love potion. But if she is tpe and stinks, do recommend opening bedroom windows to airing her out.

on a side note. dolls made of latex and other acrylics and paints and rubers may affect your health negatively if you are exposed to fumes too l9ng over night. I feel alseep fast twice next to such a doll and had 2 dreams where i was falling into a perma sleep. My body was telling to wake up or die suffocating on chem fumes.

I have however slept next to tpe doll many nights with no problems.
Last edited by siliconefun on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: refers to another manufacturer

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello,

and thank you for your wishes. It is indeed strange for someone that rational like me starting to develop feelings like that. Not that I am unhappy, just a little insecure because of my not so well experiences with real women. But one thing is for sure - Jeanne will be much better than that, she won't let me down.

@karpos playing monopoly with two girls might be dangerous :-) just in case they decide to go against you.

@seattle slew It's really amazing, and thank you for all you help to find something decent clothing for Jeanne. Sizing was very helpful.

@yeronda thank you she is a cute girl, and I like her very much

@tybalt
no, she is a genuine 158 cm ORdoll Sara and because of my prolonged absence at hospital, she had almost two weeks to loose the TPE smell, although she was trapped inside her box. She is glad I rescued her finally.

btw, had my first setback today. I thought after release from hospital I could almost instantly go on like before - although I should know better (had those issues with my leg already 4 times), I am down now, lying in my bed and resting very hard :-) Glad Jeanne keeps me company.

so long

poppy
Poppys girls

INFORMATIONS