sanhuiofficial.com

Review of my Sanhui 165 (Licia)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Review of my Sanhui 165 (Licia)

Post by TheIQF++ »

Hi. :) What started out as just a few thoughts turned into a long review! So let's get right to it:
20160204_125148s.jpg
20160204_125148s.jpg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
Experience:
I'm a relatively new doll owner. I've had a DS168+ for about 6 months so I can't help but compare the two. These dolls are my type. :oops:

Packaging/Shipping:
I think she was packed very well. There was plenty of protective foam taped around her whole body. It takes a while to cut it all off. Her head was inside some thicker foam sheets and she was wrapped in a soft brown blanket. Her toes looked a bit squished to the side but they moved back nicely.
The only problem was that the neck screw got squished against the side of the carton. It was bent a full 90 degrees out of alignment but I was relieved that it moved back no problem. They probably need a bit more protection around the shoulder area.
20160204_104232s.jpg
20160204_104232s.jpg (81.85 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
I've seen that some people opened her upside-down because the box is not marked. Mine had all the labels on the top so I got lucky.
I ordered from Beautiful Dolls and it got delivered through Fedex. It was delivered right on time and the guy brought it right to my door so no complaints there.

Extras:
There was no manual or anything like that, just some outfits and wigs. Beautiful Dolls threw in a Flight Attendant costume I liked. On the plus side all the clothes I have for my DS168+ will fit her too. Her feet are just slightly longer.
20160214_222729s.jpg
20160214_222729s.jpg (94.12 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
Body:
Just look at the pictures! That is why I bought her. Her breasts are perfect for my tastes. They are soft and jiggle when you shaker her. Her backside is soft and nice to look at. Her anus and vagina look good and are ribbed for your pleasure. :thumbs_up: The silicon in this area looks thick and durable and unlikely to tear.
20160214_011353s.jpg
20160214_011353s.jpg (73.98 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
20160214_014759s.jpg
20160214_014759s.jpg (72.89 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
20160214_233015s.jpg
20160214_233015s.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
Her elbows don't seem to want to close past 90 ( more like 95) degrees and I haven't forced them. They move side to side which can probably get you the pose you want.

Her legs at the hips take a lot of force to move. My DS is a loose joint so I'm not used to it. I don't like having to press on her stomach so hard to move them. It can be tricky to move her if you already have her other limbs posed. On the plus side she can hold her self in many positions no problem. Her knees bend out to the side easily.

I should note that I feel some resistance when trying to bend her knees the wrong way. (Because I heard they don't lock.) If feels like it wants to stop but then again I haven't tried to force it. I'm tying to be overly cautious.

I think her seams are very good. Less noticeable on the inside of her legs than the outside.
20160214_232847s.jpg
20160214_232847s.jpg (97.76 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
Hands and Feet:
Her wrists move up and down and twist. I like the way her hands bend naturally and they look so lady-like. Her fingers have wires and she has soft nails.
20160214_233452s.jpg
20160214_233452s.jpg (73 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
The feet are very cute and curvy. Not flat. There are a few wrinkles on the soles of the feet that look nice. The big toe and the second toe have wires and are separated while the last three are joined together with no wires. Her ankles can move up and down and side to side. I've stood her up on a blanket for a short time with her leaning against a wall. I think the doll can handle it but I don't think I'll do that very often because I don't want to risk damaging her feet.

Head:
I love the face and that little smile! :thumbs_up: :D She has teeth on top and bottom. I noticed in one of my pictures you can see her teeth but other times her lips are closed. Not sure how that happened!
20160205_015914s.jpg
20160205_015914s.jpg (87.8 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
She has some shading above the eyes and cheeks. She has pretty eyelashes on the top and the bottom lashes are painted on.
As others have said, the eyes are a weak spot in that they don't move and are a bit too white. I might have to mod them someday.
The head is screwed on. Unfortunately, the head moves a bit left or right when you don't want it to - if you know what I mean. Also, the tighter you screw the head the more her neck starts to bunch up and resist turning. I put some extra corn starch to help it move easier. Not a big deal.
The good news is that the screw doesn't go up through her head meaning she is capable of oral going almost straight back as opposed to going up behind her eyes. I haven't "used" her mouth yet so I can't comment on that. :angel:

Negatives:
Should probably have some kind of welcome/ user manual.
Her legs might be a little too skinny. Especially when dressed. Her perfect butt and feet kind of make up for it though.
I haven't noticed much shading/color other than her nipples, nails, belly button and vag. My DS has subtle shading on the back and elsewhere that really adds a nice touch.
She is a bit heavy, try not to leave a crease under her butt or she will have a dent for a while (but it goes away). Weight is something that all doll makers should strive to improve really. She is just a bit heavier than my DS168+ which is reasonable.
Some joints take too much force to move. A looser joint option would be nice.
The eyes could be more realistic, and it would be nice if they moved. :!:

Positives:
The cost! :thumbs_up: I feel no buyer's remorse at all.
The shape of her body: :thumbs_up: she looks good at any angle and bends naturally. Her fit stomach looks good when she bends forward...
The expression on the face is just so loving and knowing. :D It really feels like she is aware of the pleasure she is giving you. Just turn her head to the side and you'll see what I mean...
I found it easy to get her into cowgirl position even though she is a bit heavy. Just put her on her back, move her legs up at the hips, spread her legs, then twist the knees out. From there you just pull her up on to you.
20160205_025930s.jpg
20160205_025930s.jpg (103.14 KiB) Viewed 17589 times
I'm very pleased with what Sanhui has accomplished with this doll. I'm sure she'll be very popular. If they continue to innovate and improve they will be a force to be reckoned with. Thank you for my doll! :D Her name is Licia.

Thanks for reading!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review of my Sanhui 165 (Licia)

Post by oneparrot2many »

Wow thank you for the review she is one beautiful lady.. Happy Honey moon and feel free to post more :)

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nice review of a lovely doll, thanks so much for it :!: :thumbs_up:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I appreciate all the time you took for such a detailed review. Enjoy!

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

You have chosen your doll well, TheIQF++ ; very well indeed. :thumbs_up:
More than a few of us guys love (from afar) the Sanhui 165 for that sweet face alone (Face #1) -- a face with an expression that gently, silently says "I like this/I like you", which is sooooo important to a lasting, positive emotional bond.
Yes, with a few easy tweaks like the ones for the eyes (make movable, and less white), Sanhui can make this doll practically perfect. Wow!

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Very nice review, thank you for posting and the pics are great.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Thanks for this review!
She is stunning!

redrocks
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redrocks »

Your review was very helpful to a newbie like myself. Excellent pictures! Thanks!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Very good review and gorgeous doll :thumbs_up:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Yes, the face is very amazing

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Your review was terrific. Well thought out and presented in such a way it is an easy read.
Listing the positives as well as the negatives appear an honest personal view. These views are EXTREEMLY important for possible future buyers.. Good job.

The photos show the beauty of your new lady. She is indeed very attractive . I am curious if the problem with the
"Tight" joints will loosen over time (after more use)?

Looking forward to later updates.

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Nice review! She is gorgeous.

Happy honeymoon :glou:
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very good review

Thank you so much.

This doll is clearly serious competition to others

Best wishes

Harem

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

great review! your comparison with the ds168+ was very valuable.. as this exact ds doll was the one i was ready to purchase right before the sh165 was made known. then i saw her face (sh165) and i was hooked. your photo continues to remind me how much i like that face. if you have more comparisons with the ds168+ good or bad please share! :whistle:

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Excellent review, thank you
Nick

INFORMATIONS