Review: My 135 Sumi Doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review: My 135 Sumi Doll

Post by bootylover24 »

This doll is just amazing. She is extremely juicy, and I enjoyed her size much more than I thought I would. Though I still would prefer a larger doll size. She is very easy to carry around, and much more mobile, and very playable. And probably easier to store for some.

Body: Amazing

Breast: Big, amazing looking shape that goes good with body. Not too big. These breast are actually bigger then my F cup ORDOLL. They don't have air, but there still very soft. Completely malleable. Very bouncy, and juicing looking with movement. Eye Candy
ezgif-3373045904.gif
ezgif-3373045904.gif (38.8 MiB) Viewed 6859 times
114ouq.gif
114ouq.gif (286.43 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
Ass: This ass speaks for itself. It's the best ass in the doll market I have seen. We all have our own taste. But this ass has it all. It's shape is perfect, it feels very realistic, the Anus is in a very good spot. That makes it good visually and to position.

This anal position allows for many relaxed sexual positions. Such as her body remaining strait, as in lazy dog. Feeling up against her, like spooning, is very soft. That's also true for her vagina, where you can do a kinda missionary from the side very easily.

So yes, the butt is juicy and FASNTASTIC.
Untitled.gif
Untitled.gif (18.9 MiB) Viewed 6859 times
ezgif-1301576069.gif
ezgif-1301576069.gif (1.73 MiB) Viewed 6859 times

Feet: Feet don't have realistic texture. But I like that it has a hard piece on the bottom, and it's not wired. So the doll might be able to stand if you don't care about making a hole in her feet.

Flesh: The TPE on this doll is softer then my ORDOLL, but not by much. I would say 10-20 shores softer. Less durable?? She seems tough. Creases from clothes go away like my ORDOLL. I have learned to take care of TPE dolls from my Rose doll. So she is still perfect now, and I have TPE glue in hand just in case she needs it. Yes time will tell how this soft TPE holds up. Personally, if I had to choose between durability, and softness. I would go softness all the way. It's worth the extra love and care to have the feel of the doll.

Torso: Like the size of the torso. 75cm from vagina to head.

Her 135 Size:
I like large dolls. But dang, is this size playful.

Sex Cavities: As you can see in pictures, the Vagina is pushed forward, and the Anus is pushed back. The vagina is actually not that bad, it grew quickly on me. I still think they shouldn't have put the vagina there. But the anus in the back makes up for it.
Oral cavity is standard.
The anus is tighter then vagina, which provides completely different sensations. That with the combination of this TPE softness makes it very realistic compared to the real thing.
PS1.jpg
PS1.jpg (161.29 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
DSC_0386.JPG
DSC_0386.JPG (668.26 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
Skeleton: The skeleton is stiff like my ORDOLL. Almost exactly. She has complete range. No wires in toes.

Pros: Fantastic juicy body. Playable for her size. Easier to store and move around faster. Anus far back more. Softer TPE. IDK I like everything about her.

Cons: No standing version available. Only available in tan. Vagina forward. She's addicting.

Overal:I am very happy with my doll, she is more then what I wanted. She is a keeper.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: My 135 Sumi Doll

Post by bootylover24 »

I would like to point out that I already had owned this doll head, and it's not Sumi's head. Sumi's head is not to my liking. I would like to do some makeup work on her, closer to my appeal, and then post it to you all.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Dang, the anal depth is pretty generous too! (just checked their site) Usually it's not very deep, 20cm would let you go balls deep in those sweet cheeks :-D While the vag could be placed further back so you could maybe even do lazy dog vaginally, this is the best depth for anal I've seen and would make it up for me by far.

Tempting...

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Thank you for an honest review.

You have confirmed my impressions.i like the new head especially the closed eyes version. It is great to know WM heads fit. I asked Mig but he was not sure ( they may have changed it)

She is amazing, and it is good to know you have a great girl in your hands.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

dolly

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I appreciate all the detailed impressions and pictures, she is a beauty!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Having owned all sorts of doll sizes, 135cm is my favorite height as a 5'10" guy.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Thanks for this Awesome review love the moving gifs that helps a lot.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

INFORMATIONS