reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
dolllover84

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks guys! I like hearing that you like my photos. Being that I'm still very new to photography, it's good to get this feedback to know if I'm off-base or not. I just got a 35mm f1.8 prime lens so you can expect some artsy low depth of field shots soon.

babbelred, Brianna has tan skin. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Although skin tone doesn't really matter to me in real life, I think the tan looks the most realistic for dolls. But that's just my opinion.

Ross, I did not go with the standing option. I wanted her to be as realistic as possible. The 3 metal pegs sticking out of the bottom of her foot takes away from the realism in my opinion. I made her stand in the latest jean shorts photo set by leaning her ever so slightly against a stool and then editing the stool out of the shot. Thanks for noticing how the clothes fit. I like buying clothes that have some stretch to them so it's easier to get the size right. I also do some tailoring if I need to. If it doesn't look right, I won't use it.

I've got a really great outfit in the works. I ordered a costume online but it was HUGE. So big in fact that tailoring was out of the question. So I took it all apart and used the pieces as a baseline to create patterns specifically for Brianna and made a custom version, from scratch. First time ever doing that! I'm finishing up on some final details and then waiting for the white cowboy boots to arrive from Amazon (yes, that's some foreshadowing) and then I'll have some photos up.

babbelred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by babbelred »

I was fairly sure she was tan :). I agree, from what I have seen that does seem to be the most realistic. I don't know much about photography myself but I can say your pictures do look incredibly good. The attention to detail in exact positioning of the limbs really emphasizes the lifelike appearance. As was mentioned before, I think you are definitely on track with the natural light photos as opposed to the flash ones. To me the natural light looks much better.

I know you sometimes remove the neck crease on the pictures using an image editing software. Which one do you use if you don't mind me asking? I have some experience with image editing and I'm curious :). Also do you make any other edits to the images besides that before posting them?

Thanks again, really enjoy your work.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and attempt to guess the costume...

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader?

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

You're right on the money Freddielinton! Hopefully you like how they turn out.

babbelred, I use photoshop to do my editing. I don't edit too much in my photos. I really just try to blend the neckline and the seams down the arms and legs and darken the nostrils to give the appearance of more depth. Then I usually will adjust the color balance because the accent light I use gives off a very warm color tone. Here's a before/after view from the polka dots set.
Attachments
compare.jpg
compare.jpg (6.96 MiB) Viewed 4354 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

BEAUTIFUL! Simple as that!!!!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

dolllover84 wrote:Here's the fourth round of the "Polka Dots" set by Brianna. There is one more grouping that I will upload a little later. This was a huge one...I just couldn't stop taking pictures!
Fantastic thread dollover... very very enjoyable... I really like the close up feet/body shots, very sexy !! thanks :D :D

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

dolllover84 wrote:Thanks for the support guys/gals! I thought I'd share a before/after shot of what it takes to get a non-standing doll to stand. When I get in there for editing I also take the liberty of fixing other things for aesthetics...like the couch cushion for example. Shadowing isn't perfect but it's good enough for me haha the damn stool casts such a strong shadow from not one but TWO light sources that needed to be removed. Oh well, I doubt anyone is looking at the floor anyway!
I was wondering how you did that as she didn't look like a standing doll when we saw her feet in earlier shots, thanks for the tips. don't think I'll ever match your standard but good to know. I love your pics, thank you. :) :) VB

babbelred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by babbelred »

dolllover84 wrote: babbelred, I use photoshop to do my editing. I don't edit too much in my photos. I really just try to blend the neckline and the seams down the arms and legs and darken the nostrils to give the appearance of more depth. Then I usually will adjust the color balance because the accent light I use gives off a very warm color tone. Here's a before/after view from the polka dots set.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. The edits are very well done :D

billspearq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by billspearq »

dolllover84 wrote:I've got a really great outfit in the works. I ordered a costume online but it was HUGE. So big in fact that tailoring was out of the question. So I took it all apart and used the pieces as a baseline to create patterns specifically for Brianna and made a custom version, from scratch.
Absolutely beautiful doll and amazing outfits! Not to mention excellent photography. Can you mention where you are obtaining your outfits? If you would like to PM me with links it would be much appreciated. I'm very inspired by your work and I am considering purchasing the same doll and wouldn't mind playing with some of those outfits.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, this thread is amazing - so many great shots!

Well done! :thumbs_up:

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

I'm so glad you all seem to be enjoying my work! I've been trying to think of some creative themes that I think you might like. I am still working on some custom made costumes, but they are taking a bit longer than I expected. Partly because I'm making more than one at the same time, but mostly because of my obsessive compulsive need to get everything perfect!

I was getting a bit antsy to do another photo shoot with Brianna since it has been a while. This is an idea that I had been planning on doing for some time. I shot for a good hour and today was just one of those days where the magic wasn't there. There are a few good photos but I think I might scrap the rest and try again another day. Besides the poses appearing unnatural, the sun wasn't cooperating and then it was gone! I'll share what I consider the good ones with you and hopefully you like them!

Any thoughts on creating a separate thread for each photo set, instead of having them all embedded into one?
Attachments
baseball1.jpg
baseball1.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4153 times

jmich02
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jmich02 »

Wow did you take that shot above??

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

jmich02 wrote:Wow did you take that shot above??
Yes that's one of the good ones from the set I just shot today. I'm editing some of the other ones now, so they should be up soon!

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Here are some of the shots I was talking about. These aren't too bad, but I'm still not totally thrilled with how they turned out. I think I'll try again another day when I'm not rushing to catch some sunlight before it goes down haha.
Attachments
baseball2.jpg
baseball2.jpg (4.31 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball3.jpg
baseball3.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball4.jpg
baseball4.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball5.jpg
baseball5.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball6.jpg
baseball6.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball7.jpg
baseball7.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball8.jpg
baseball8.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball9.jpg
baseball9.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball10.jpg
baseball10.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 4102 times
baseball11.jpg
baseball11.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 4102 times

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Dolllover84,

Wow, very nice indeed! 8O

You know someone is going to ask: "where did you find the outfit?" The size seems to be perfect, almost custom made for her wonderful body. :whistle:

VonRubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

INFORMATIONS