dollstudio.org

New stain remover for TPE and silicone

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New stain remover for TPE and silicone

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I agree with you guys, it is spectacular what has happened to the stains on your doll, 5by5. I must admit when I saw your pictures at the start I thought the job would be impossible, they looked so deep!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
FiveByFive wrote:I must say, I'm a little surprised that there's not more hype for the results here.
My thoughts exactly. Maybe all the TPE Doll lovers are under shock and unable to comment! 8O Jokes aside, the results on your doll are nothing less than miraculous. With the TPE repair kit already done, Indigo can now focus on some colors to tattoo or permanent make up our TPE girls. If he also manages to do that, I'll give him the Nobel price for love dolls chemistry. :mrgreen:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This stuff works. Was too busy for pics. But she turned out beautifully. Not perfectly but great for a first try.
By the way she is a beautiful doll.
Nice and thick application works well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the Stain Remover by Indigo Individual has now an official home:

http://us.dollstudio.org/node/2456

Over there you will always find the latest updates about product enhancements, usage instructions and (finally) a shopping cart to order the stain remover.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

tiaria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tiaria »

I think this is my first post on this forum (and my first doll should be shipped any day now).

I have to give thanks to all, mostly to indigo & hansdampf for their awesome study and work on this subject!

I know know how to take care, repair, and remove stains from my future doll.

without this community i would be completely in dark!

Also I love that you can choose quality for this products in the shop, and the only option is "premium" :D

I hope I can be usefull for this community too later on!

Post by Guest »

Is it still possible to order this stain remover somewhere? Possibly from the EU? I dont find anything anywhere :(

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Unfortunately, no. The idiotic and anti-business Corona measures of our governments have wiped out Indigo's company, like many other SMEs. Only a few large corporations benefited from it.

As of now, none of Indigo's care & repair products are still being manufactured, and all remainders are sold out. Also, there are no replacement products available, just a gaping hole in the supply for doll owners.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

INFORMATIONS