www.wmdolls.com

WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: WM new 158cm doll coming (Fat)

Post by hollows+fentiman »

That's what's so good about TDF LJ69! There are so many different tastes with one common denominator - dolls! I can look at some of the huge breasted dolls and think wow but they're not for me! Some of the cleavages can turn me on but they're still not for me! I like looking at the different types and some of the photos of dolls that members take are fantastic but my tastes lie in the small breasted dolls. I don't really know why, they just do!
As for WM, I think this is a brave move to step outside the norm and I hope there's plenty more where this particular doll came from! Because we have such different tastes, there has to be a market for these dolls!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Nice looking doll, but in my opinion, the boobs need to be much larger compared to its overall size.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Well truthful we have to look at the doll hobby as a whole. We all have different goals for what we are to achieve when we buy are dolls. Some want just a companion(no sex), some want a girl they could never get in real life(extremely gorgeous with crazy proportions), and some just want a realistic girlfriend or wife experience to make everything "real" for them, basically a normal woman they could just met on the street that they could just strike up a conversation with. I myself perfer the "perfect face and body" type of doll but I wouldn't have a problem buying this doll either but that's just me. I can definitely see this dolls helping those are not attracted to the bikini model type(yes people like that actually exsist) so I'm all for this doll.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Bazinga wrote:Well truthful we have to look at the doll hobby as a whole. We all have different goals for what we are to achieve when we buy are dolls. Some want just a companion(no sex), some want a girl they could never get in real life(extremely gorgeous with crazy proportions), and some just want a realistic girlfriend or wife experience to make everything "real" for them, basically a normal woman they could just met on the street that they could just strike up a conversation with. I myself perfer the "perfect face and body" type of doll but I wouldn't have a problem buying this doll either but that's just me. I can definitely see this dolls helping those are not attracted to the bikini model type(yes people like that actually exsist) so I'm all for this doll.
Well put :)

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

This is exactly the doll I was wanting. Now I'm wishing I had waited a bit longer. Damn.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

AlbertWesker01 wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Well truthful we have to look at the doll hobby as a whole. We all have different goals for what we are to achieve when we buy are dolls. Some want just a companion(no sex), some want a girl they could never get in real life(extremely gorgeous with crazy proportions), and some just want a realistic girlfriend or wife experience to make everything "real" for them, basically a normal woman they could just met on the street that they could just strike up a conversation with. I myself perfer the "perfect face and body" type of doll but I wouldn't have a problem buying this doll either but that's just me. I can definitely see this dolls helping those are not attracted to the bikini model type(yes people like that actually exsist) so I'm all for this doll.
Well put :)
Thanks, my quote had way too many typos though, I need to type slower next time lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

i was wondering if there are any photos of the doll but with a different face?

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Not what I was looking for, but it is good that there are options.

itvman

Post by itvman »

I wonder what women would think seeing that so many guys are actually prepared to pay for a doll that doesn't have a slim figure? It would certainly turn many of their preconceptions on their heads I imagine.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I think she looks great. The weight (90lbs) is the only off-putting thing for me, there's no way in hell I'd be able to manage that. This doll is as down to earth as it gets. Ideal for people who are not too superficial and do not care for the barbie or athletic bodies that most people rage for. I appreciate WM for creating this. More choices = more customers!

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Play-Doll »

The weight adds to the fantasy/realism. All else fails get a forklift. Haha
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Play-Doll wrote:The weight adds to the fantasy/realism. All else fails get a forklift. Haha
i dont suppose there are pictures of other doll heads on the body is there?

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Alright, I tried to ignore WM for the most part due to quality issues and TPE in general. They produce awesome looking dolls but like in real life, the most beautiful women are often the most fucked up ones, too.
Well, but there is only so much one guy can take or resist.
At this point, the only problem I'm having with WM dolls is to decide which one to add to my doll-family first. ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

DenverBerry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DenverBerry »

I would never have considered buying a companion Doll until I saw this Mega-Sexy 158cm Fluffy in ALL the Right Places creation of beauty!
Wow, I'm hooked! I'm just starting my journey down the research-road but sakes alive I can't believe what a lady this one is.
Now I'm definitely going to re-think my hobby budget for a while.
This is what a REAL woman is supposed to look like!
Denver Berry

midmaine61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by midmaine61 »

Wow!! I can't wait to see more pics!! Perfection!

INFORMATIONS