Doll Oracle

Re: Body Pillow Beauty: A plush doll in progress

Post by john1972 »

She is looking great .
Can't wait to see the finished product. :thumbs_up:

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

i've been playing catch-up following your work this past year, xkingyox. your doll is amazing and inspiring. it's wonderful to see other talented people create one-of-a-kind pieces. please keep at it, despite having the added challenge of a roommate around.

did you say what furry friend she was eventually going to be already, or is she going to be human?

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I wish I didn't live in such a tiny flat, because I've been thinking about making my own plush doll since forever, but I haven't got enough space to work on a project like that.

I hope we're going to see the fully assembled doll soon.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Woah, you have some creative skills there man!
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Thanks so much for your support guys. I apologize again for the lack of an update, this doll hasnt been as much of a priority since I moved out. My recluse of a roommate is pretty much always home, and we have the same days off almost every week so thats been a fucking nightmare haha ive been working on a satyr costume for halloween that has taken priority in my free time. But after halloween I hope I stay on the bandwagon and use this creative streak to get this doll finished. I think im procrastinating because I have to build her hands and that will be a pain in the ass. Im also going to re-do her arms and make them a bit thicker. I did however repair her breasts the other day, which had been done in a rush and were starting to peel. So yea, dont lose hope, updates will come soon hopefully!

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Thanks again to everyone who has been watching my thread, commenting, and posting their own doll builds. Im really greatfull to have a place to share this process with like minded individuals.

After almost a year on hiatus, ive finally started working on my doll again, hopefully to completion this round haha Ive recently got out of a casual sexual relationship and my hand just isnt cutting it anymore so here we are. I redid her arms a little thicker, maybe on the verge of too thick but at least she properly fills out sleeves and can hold up bra straps now. Ive also added a collar bone and neck tendons for a hint more realism. Keep in mind she will have an outer skin of flesh spandex so the collar bone wont look so crude. I reshaped the top of her insert opening to look a little nicer as well as allow her legs to be spread a lot farther than before. And finally, her butt cheeks had a seam running down each one as well as not feeling very real when you squeeze them so I made some new cheeks out of a squishy rubbery foam that feels a lot like flesh to me and attached them by stitching a layer of spandex to her body over them and tacking it down between her cheeks. Not only does it look a lot better, they feel amazing. Ill be using the same foam to give her a bit of a belly since I like my girls nice and healthy and she will need a belly button :)

Ive decided the next step will be making her outer skin since im impatient and can do the skin for her arms seperately after her hands are done. Which im still dreading haha. The skin will be the peach spandex used over her booty cheeks underneath a layer of light creamy nude colored spandex to help give her a pink tone as well as smooth over the seams and pilling on the fleece her body is made of. Then it will be hands, titties, nipples, and attaching her head. If anyone gets an oral candy8teen head, do yourself a favor and coat the oral cavity with aquaseal before using it, mine tore open and leaked the first use. I wish Novelleco would appear again, I could really use one of his silicone heads right now :/ anyways, enjoy!!!

And if anyone has a doll build in progress, update your thread if you have one or get some pics up in here, id love to see!!
Attachments
20160817_232653.jpg
20160817_232653.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_233442.jpg
20160817_233442.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_232728.jpg
20160817_232728.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_232728.jpg
20160817_232728.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_232816.jpg
20160817_232816.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_232922.jpg
20160817_232922.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_233155.jpg
20160817_233155.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
20160817_233851.jpg
20160817_233851.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 3010 times

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

xkingyox wrote:Thanks again to everyone who has been watching my thread, commenting, and posting their own doll builds. Im really greatfull to have a place to share this process with like minded individuals.

After almost a year on hiatus, ive finally started working on my doll again, hopefully to completion this round haha Ive recently got out of a casual sexual relationship and my hand just isnt cutting it anymore so here we are. I redid her arms a little thicker, maybe on the verge of too thick but at least she properly fills out sleeves and can hold up bra straps now. Ive also added a collar bone and neck tendons for a hint more realism. Keep in mind she will have an outer skin of flesh spandex so the collar bone wont look so crude. I reshaped the top of her insert opening to look a little nicer as well as allow her legs to be spread a lot farther than before. And finally, her butt cheeks had a seam running down each one as well as not feeling very real when you squeeze them so I made some new cheeks out of a squishy rubbery foam that feels a lot like flesh to me and attached them by stitching a layer of spandex to her body over them and tacking it down between her cheeks. Not only does it look a lot better, they feel amazing. Ill be using the same foam to give her a bit of a belly since I like my girls nice and healthy and she will need a belly button :)

Ive decided the next step will be making her outer skin since im impatient and can do the skin for her arms seperately after her hands are done. Which im still dreading haha. The skin will be the peach spandex used over her booty cheeks underneath a layer of light creamy nude colored spandex to help give her a pink tone as well as smooth over the seams and pilling on the fleece her body is made of. Then it will be hands, titties, nipples, and attaching her head. If anyone gets an oral candy8teen head, do yourself a favor and coat the oral cavity with aquaseal before using it, mine tore open and leaked the first use. I wish Novelleco would appear again, I could really use one of his silicone heads right now :/ anyways, enjoy!!!

And if anyone has a doll build in progress, update your thread if you have one or get some pics up in here, id love to see!!
It is difficult to find peach colored fabric .. would you let us know where to find this peach spandex?
.. it is the best color I have seen and also this is an awesome project!!

just thinking out loud .. you might look for small ladies gloves to use for the basic shape for the hands and then sew a simple two piece (front and back) fabric hand - made of the stretch spandex "skin". Then stretch these over the stuffed glove hands.

https://www.amazon.com/Hatch-WG1000S-Co ... rds=gloves .. make sure the purchased ladies glove's material does not stretch or when stuffing with fiberfill you would lose the hand shape

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This is coming along wonderfully
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

I found the peach fabric in the red tag/clearout fabric section of joann fabrics. I had been keeping my eye out for something like it for a while because I knew I wanted a second layer to make everything smoother and give the pale flesh colored spandex a little pinker tone from underneath so it was perfect. Good idea on the gloves, ill definitely try that if I cant get them to look right.

Her final shape will be human, to the person that asked, but my next project is going to be a anthro pony/horse bodysuit for her, maybe with big oversized breasts to mix things up haha I just haven't decided how to go about them yet. I'm also thinking about doing a mermaid tail since that's easy enough to spice things up.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You are doing a fabulous job so far.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RoadRoller

Post by RoadRoller »

Super amazing work. Looks very professional!
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

vsadnik-tmi

Post by vsadnik-tmi »

Hello, I am sorry for my english.
I looked your post, you get a lovely doll I myself am trying to create, I admire the way you made the buttocks and thighs in the earliest photographs, but trying to figure out how you did the cutting of fabric I come to a standstill.
You can help me?

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bigdickblasiann2 »

Okay I need to video call you and you explain this to me or send me a private video off YouTube?

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bigdickblasiann2 »

I swear I have all the materials. And I have time now. So I need help with this. I have a sewing machine too. I'm just scared the neighbors might see me?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

you have done a excellent job on the doll the form looks very nice . that body woyld really look nice in a skin tone spandex suit they sell on e bay , a full body one , this would cover up any stitches etc. please keep posting pictures and info. its all very interesting , with the good job you did i bet depending on your price you could sell some . :D :wink:

INFORMATIONS