It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

All posts in the Sales on TDF section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up. Only replies that show interest in buying the item are approved. More details on what this means for you can be read by clicking here:
Newly Registered Members are restricted from posting a new For Sale ad, but they may reply to existing ads.

For Sale posts must meet the following rules:
1. All new ads must follow this template and include all sections of that template.
2. All pictures must be recent and clearly show the actual item for sale and all must include a note with your username and the day's date, but cannot cover anything of the doll (verified manufacturers and vendors are excluded from the required note).
3. Post when the item is sold.
4. Manufacturers/resellers can only use the Sales forum to sell single items, as in, blemished, second-hand, or otherwise. Sales specials need to be posted in the manufacturer/reseller section, or if there is no specific section, in Dolls in General.
5. All pictures must show the item for sale in a presentable clean looking fashion.

Notice to potential Buyers: Be mindful of the dates on Sales Posts. It is your responsibility to get recent pictures and info on older posts.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Near mint 168cm Blue Eyed TPE Beauty Model
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:26 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hey guys,

I've been a proud owner of a TPE face and fleshlights before, so I decided to upgrade and buy a life sized (168 cm) TPE KCDOLL #11 after breaking up with my long-term gf. I've had her for only a few weeks, but haven't used her once despite buying the clothes for her. Mostly I've just been busy with my friend with benefits, but I've realized more importantly that I'm into larger girls. Plain and simple, this doll is just not big enough for me (despite being the tallest option), so she's just been standing in my closet covered by a white blanket ever since. If I sell her for a decent price, I'm thinking to get a significantly more plump girl :)
I paid ~$1,487.44 for her, and since the seller is refusing to refund me, I will accept best bid including shipping to continental USA.
Asking price $1,290 as she does come with free clothing and is brand new. While it was shipping to me, the top of one of the feet got a small tear on top, but outside of that I don't see any other damage.
Dolls can be expensive so I am willing to work with the buyer, but I'm not looking to sell it for dirt cheap as I can always send it as a prank gift to one of my married buddies. Their wives would throw a fit and half haha #priceless (women can be a little too insecure :twisted: ).

Best,
Arsen

Asking price: $1,290.
Brand: Solid TPE KCDOLL
Modifications: Metal skeleton, Blue Eyes, Standing Option, Fingers are adjustable, Nails, Blonde
Included Items: Cleaning Kit, Vagina Warmer (can be used on Anus/Oral too), Blue Dress, Pink lingerie, White Bra, Knee High Leggings, Blonde Wig
(I have a red wig too, but I am keeping it unless the offer is high enough, for Halloween)
Weight: ~70 lbs.
Height: 168 cm.
Material: Solid TPE with Metal Skeleton
Skin: Light Tan
Openings: Vaginal, Anal, and Oral (All built into the doll)
Breast Size: I believe that it's C, because I bought B cup bra, but it doesn't cover the nipples at all.
Shipping: price includes continental US shipping. You can pick up if you're near NJ, and I can lower the price slightly.
Age of item: received on July 2nd, unused.
Bought new or pre-owned: Bought new.
Damage to item: top of right foot has a small rip from shipping across the ocean.
Repairs made: none.

I've put the doll in the box, but if you need more pics, just let me know. :)

To mods, I did my best to follow the guidelines, but my apologies in advance if I may have missed something :)

Attachments:
packaged up.jpg
packaged up.jpg [ 2.38 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
head.jpg
head.jpg [ 2.39 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
right foot.jpg
right foot.jpg [ 2.2 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
Accessories.jpg
Accessories.jpg [ 2.6 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
Anus.jpg
Anus.jpg [ 2.19 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
Vagina.jpg
Vagina.jpg [ 2.1 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
boobs.jpg
boobs.jpg [ 2.44 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
Back.jpg
Back.jpg [ 2.54 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
Frontal.jpg
Frontal.jpg [ 2.64 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
clothes.jpg
clothes.jpg [ 2.17 MiB | Viewed 760 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Near mint 168cm Blue Eyed TPE Beauty Model
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bump. Also what price would you guys think is fair/average for a doll like this?
PS. I have brown eyes on my other tpe doll head, so if you'd like Brown over Blue, let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm 

Since you asked for advice: I won't tell you exactly what your asking price should be; however, I do recommend taking a look at your competition by browsing through the other listings in the For Sale section.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

DollAfficionado wrote:
Since you asked for advice: I won't tell you exactly what your asking price should be; however, I do recommend taking a look at your competition by browsing through the other listings in the For Sale section.

Thanks DollAfficionado! I've only look sparsely, so I will take a further look into that.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]