It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.





 Page 6 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2142
Location: UK
Arthur1960 wrote:
Out_Of_Sync wrote:
Eva wanted to get in on the Daisy Dukes thread.


When I saw this incredible picture of Eva this morning I was convinced I was looking at a RG! This is a wonderful, sexy image and I'm still not completely convinced that Eva is synthetic and not real!

Edit: just found Eva's initial thread, my word what a gal!

I agree Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
At first I though Eva was a RealDoll but apparently not. Amazing body though, I'm going to go and find her main thread and drool a bit!! Ha ha. :mrgreen:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm
Posts: 136
Location: Texas
djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:
Out_Of_Sync wrote:
Eva wanted to get in on the Daisy Dukes thread.


When I saw this incredible picture of Eva this morning I was convinced I was looking at a RG! This is a wonderful, sexy image and I'm still not completely convinced that Eva is synthetic and not real!

Edit: just found Eva's initial thread, my word what a gal!

I agree Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
At first I though Eva was a RealDoll but apparently not. Amazing body though, I'm going to go and find her main thread and drool a bit!! Ha ha. :mrgreen:


Thanks a lot Arthur1960 and djcdoll! I think Patrick has created one of the best TPE dolls out there by far. Her proportions are so realistic. She has an incredible skeleton with shrugging shoulders, hinged wrists, and extra joints in her back and neck for better posing and flexability.

She beats RealDoll in a couple ways: her ablity to stand and a $2k price tag, but of course she's TPE. Why PID is not selling a lot more of these is beyond me.



_____________________________
6Ye 169cm C-cup Tan Skin Tone with Heads N16 (Alice) & N24 (Keri), closed eyes N44 and smiling N28.
Eva a Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girl with Eden Head
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:13 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2142
Location: UK
Out_Of_Sync wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:
Out_Of_Sync wrote:
Eva wanted to get in on the Daisy Dukes thread.


When I saw this incredible picture of Eva this morning I was convinced I was looking at a RG! This is a wonderful, sexy image and I'm still not completely convinced that Eva is synthetic and not real!

Edit: just found Eva's initial thread, my word what a gal!

I agree Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
At first I though Eva was a RealDoll but apparently not. Amazing body though, I'm going to go and find her main thread and drool a bit!! Ha ha. :mrgreen:


Thanks a lot Arthur1960 and djcdoll! I think Patrick has created one of the best TPE dolls out there by far. Her proportions are so realistic. She has an incredible skeleton with shrugging shoulders, hinged wrists, and extra joints in her back and neck for better posing and flexability.

She beats RealDoll in a couple ways: her ablity to stand and a $2k price tag, but of course she's TPE. Why PID is not selling a lot more of these is beyond me.

Thanks very much for the extra information Out_Of_Sync. :thumbs_up:
Glad Eva contributed her "Daisy Dukes" to the thread. :thumbs_up:
If she feels she'd like to add some more "Daisy Dukes" photos to the thread at some point in the future, she'd be more than welcome!! :wink: :mrgreen:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:11 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Sweden
Out_Of_Sync wrote:
Eva wanted to get in on the Daisy Dukes thread.



I like how Eva thinks with that pose. :thumbs_up: Super hot :razz: :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:06 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 8273
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Erica likes to drive my truck in her Daisy Dukes! :whistle:


Attachments:
DSC06975.JPG
DSC06975.JPG [ 402.83 KiB | Viewed 154 times ]
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:09 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:40 am
Posts: 933
Location: The Frozen North
deerman wrote:
Erica likes to drive my truck in her Daisy Dukes! :whistle:

Attachment:
Erica.JPG
Erica.JPG [ 86.38 KiB | Viewed 144 times ]

ImageImageImage



_____________________________
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:26 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2142
Location: UK
deerman wrote:
Erica likes to drive my truck in her Daisy Dukes! :whistle:

Love it deerman, thanks for posting, great photo. :thumbs_up:
Erica looks absolutely fantastic wearing her Daisy Dukes inside your truck! I think the truck certainly adds to the spirit of Daisy Duke. :D
Lets hope lovely Erica is up to posting a few more photos while wearing her Daisy Dukes again at some point (truck or no truck), she'll be more than welcome! :mrgreen: :wink:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 8273
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
djcdoll wrote:
deerman wrote:
Erica likes to drive my truck in her Daisy Dukes! :whistle:

Love it deerman, thanks for posting, great photo. :thumbs_up:
Erica looks absolutely fantastic wearing her Daisy Dukes inside your truck! I think the truck certainly adds to the spirit of Daisy Duke. :D
Lets hope lovely Erica is up to posting a few more photos while wearing her Daisy Dukes again at some point (truck or no truck), she'll be more than welcome! :mrgreen: :wink:
Thank you djcdoll! :D I think her main goal in life is to drive me crazy. :wink:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:22 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 pm
Posts: 7
nice pictures love the jean shorts so sexy


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:21 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 8273
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Attachment:
DSC06966.JPG
DSC06966.JPG [ 82.52 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]
I had to search some past issues of Coverdoll to find what I was looking for. :D


Attachments:
DSC06984.JPG
DSC06984.JPG [ 104.03 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]
DSC06974.JPG
DSC06974.JPG [ 78.26 KiB | Viewed 80 times ]
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:15 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2142
Location: UK
deerman wrote:
I had to search some past issues of Coverdoll to find what I was looking for. :D

Wow, thanks deerman for posting the extra photos of your lovely Erica in her Daisy Dukes. Fantastic!! :thumbs_up:
I love the photos of Erica with your truck as well, she looks very at home. Adds another level of realism. :D


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:28 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 8273
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
djcdoll wrote:
deerman wrote:
I had to search some past issues of Coverdoll to find what I was looking for. :D

Wow, thanks deerman for posting the extra photos of your lovely Erica in her Daisy Dukes. Fantastic!! :thumbs_up:
I love the photos of Erica with your truck as well, she looks very at home. Adds another level of realism. :D
Erica and I thank you. :D :thumbs_up:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:17 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:16 am
Posts: 1654
Location: SALEM



_____________________________
she wrote:
So I did what any warrior would do in such a situation.
I cried.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 2142
Location: UK
Thanks EW for your contribution. :thumbs_up:
Love the rock chick interpretation too. I think her shorts are just about containing her booty assets. Yummy! :D :mrgreen:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Daisy Dukes Appreciation
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:19 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:55 pm
Posts: 5
Wow, EW. I want to see more of THAT!


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 6 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: Daredolly, DocGrok, Fraz, Frost, SgtScottles, stoney and 25 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum