www.realistic-love-doll.com

WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing / Honeymoon

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
That Guy

WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing / Honeymoon

Post by That Guy »

The Doll arrived today and am very happy indeed. No damage to the doll, that I can see at this time.
Love Dolls are new to me, and I've never seen one before, so the thing that initially stood out, is just how soft and smooshy they are. Very stretchy and smooshy. It seems delicately so.

The box weighed 108 pounds. Upon opening this is what I see. By deduction, the doll weighs 93 pounds. (body + head + wig)
01.jpg
01.jpg (817.49 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
02.JPG
02.JPG (792.49 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
The Head looks perfect and pretty.
03 Head.JPG
03 Head.JPG (350.91 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
Some Unexpected items: A love hole cleaner thingy, bolts and hangar, gloves and comb
04 Unexpected Items.JPG
04 Unexpected Items.JPG (638.94 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
The wig and "sexy outfit"
05 Wig & Outfit.JPG
05 Wig & Outfit.JPG (842.33 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
Although the head looks sort of crunched up, there is no damage from what I can see, and the legs/feet are nicely protected.
06 No Damage.JPG
06 No Damage.JPG (821.95 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
07 Feet Legs in Box.JPG
07 Feet Legs in Box.JPG (840.9 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
The torso in the box, looks good and feels better than it looks :)
08 Torso in Box.JPG
08 Torso in Box.JPG (1020.53 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
The Soft Blanket included
09 Soft Blanket.JPG
09 Soft Blanket.JPG (506.51 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
I moved her legs to a semi-crouched position and just cradled her and brought her to the bed (plastic and all)
10 On the Bed.JPG
10 On the Bed.JPG (721 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
After removing the plastic, the body looks very nice indeed. The pussy looks like a nice size, but the full test will have to be later. I tried to stand her up, and it was unwieldy and I almost dropped her. Although I want to measure her height, it will have to be lying down when I do so. I am very clumsy moving her around. So, I stopped trying after these two photos. I need to stop and give her a good cleaning.
11 Looks Good Overall.JPG
11 Looks Good Overall.JPG (746.97 KiB) Viewed 4616 times
12 Back Good Overall.JPG
12 Back Good Overall.JPG (680.56 KiB) Viewed 4616 times

That Guy

Re: WM 170 cm H cup - Unboxing

Post by That Guy »

A couple of additional tidbits of info. There is no strong smell. If I put my nose right up to the TPE, I can smell a little of the TPE, but not much.
Also, for what its worth, the box measured 14.5" x 16" x 63"

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats TG and happy honeymoon... hope you don't have anything planned for the next week or two... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Nothing planned. My retirement is looking a lot better today. I just started the soapy "clean up". This is fun. :) :multi:

mranonymous

Post by mranonymous »

Amazing! She looks even better than I had expected. Both head and body. Congrats!

So much great info I learned from your post. Was great to know a final answer on her weight. And that is amazing to know that there is no strong TPE smell. I would assume that this can vary by vendor, so I can't assume mine won't. But still good to know that it's possible.

And that soft blanket addition is so nice. I really hope my vendor includes one, though I'm sure this is something specific to your vendor. I really could use one of that material for when I store her.

Anyway, please keep us posted on your "escapades". I can't wait to hear how things proceed!

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Nice! Looks great! I'm really happy for you. Looking forward to more updates! Yeah, nice that a blanket was included. Glad to hear there wasn't much of a TPE smell....(I kinda like smell though....but not on my dolls)

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

after you wipe down with the soap solution do you have to rinse it off or just let it dry?

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

:glou: Congrats!

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

That Guy wrote:Nothing planned. My retirement is looking a lot better today. I just started the soapy "clean up". This is fun. :) :multi:

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Congrats!
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:after you wipe down with the soap solution do you have to rinse it off or just let it dry?
Personally, I laid down a sheet of thick plastic on the bed, so i wouldnt worry about liquids on the bed, while cleaning the doll. I am spraying water after I message clean with the soapy water, to rinse it off. The water pools below her and I can sponge that away.

I'm really enjoying this cleaning phase. :D

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

rdtopor wrote:after you wipe down with the soap solution do you have to rinse it off or just let it dry?
Yup, because the soaping is to make it easier to get rid of dust, particles, release-agents and whatnot from the body. After that you rinse carefully so no water gets inside the neck, or feet if standing option. Although you could use (at own risk) a blow-dryer to quickly dry the feet if you had her standing when you "showered" her. I did this and no mold so far in the feet. Not saying this is optimal, but it is what I do.

You can allow her air dry or you can do what I do (at own risk): place white microfiber blankets all around her body and blow with your hot blow-drier on top of the microfiber cloths. This way, you are not in direct contact with TPE but you heat up the cloths so they faster(?) absorb the water from the body.

Remember that TPE body is tacky after showering so do NOT wipe clean but dab clean!

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Already I think, that I prefer this "skin" to an actual womam's skin. For all you folks that don't have a doll yet, there is definately a learning curve, for moving this doll. I have a lot to learn about that. So, at this point i'd say, take it very easy when moving the doll.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congratulations on your new doll!! :glou: :glou: :glou:

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Thanks everybody that has responded so far ... This may be the best decision, I ever made. I am loving it already. Her body .... is clean enough ... LOL ... now I need to figure out how to move her to sit up, so I can put her head on.

INFORMATIONS