www.sexdollgenie.com

First Purchase

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
anyounghasseo

First Purchase

Post by anyounghasseo »

I looked at a lot of other websites and did a lot of research before deciding to buy from SDG. I'm happy to say that I think I made the right choice.

So far, I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and support. My payment was secure and they have been completely fair and honest in their business practices. For instance, I accidentally overpaid on my order because I used a promo code to get some free features, but then I also included those features in my order. The over-payment was completely my mistake for not filling out my order form correctly.

Their customer service actually reached out to me first in order to follow up on my order, because they seem to have a policy of providing excellent customer care, in general. When they reached out to me, I brought the question about my over-payment to their attention. They looked into it right away and processed a refund for the over-payment (which, again, was totally my mistake). The over-payment was back in my bank account within a day.

I would absolutely say that you can trust SDG to do business with. They have been a pleasure to work with so far, and I am convinced that I made the right choice in buying from them, as opposed to any of the other dealers out there.

I will return here to post updates as I go through the rest of the delivery process with SDG. So far they have given me a lot of confidence that I will be very happy with my purchase from them, because I have been extremely happy with their excellent customer service. They are friendly and professional, and they truly seem to want to make their customers happy.

Thank you, SDG!

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First Purchase

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

Hiya!

We are very thankful for this wonderful review! You made our day! :)

Reviews like this inspire us to strive harder. We will keep up the good work!

Thanks,

SDG Fam
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

Sophiacha

Post by Sophiacha »

Thank you for sharing

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is always good to hear a great review on a vendor. Thank you for sharing your experience, thus far, with us and I look forward to hearing more good news in the future.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

rpfreedom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpfreedom »

anyounghasseo wrote:I looked at a lot of other websites and did a lot of research before deciding to buy from SDG. I'm happy to say that I think I made the right choice.

So far, I have been extremely impressed with their customer service and support. My payment was secure and they have been completely fair and honest in their business practices. For instance, I accidentally overpaid on my order because I used a promo code to get some free features, but then I also included those features in my order. The over-payment was completely my mistake for not filling out my order form correctly.

Their customer service actually reached out to me first in order to follow up on my order, because they seem to have a policy of providing excellent customer care, in general. When they reached out to me, I brought the question about my over-payment to their attention. They looked into it right away and processed a refund for the over-payment (which, again, was totally my mistake). The over-payment was back in my bank account within a day.

I would absolutely say that you can trust SDG to do business with. They have been a pleasure to work with so far, and I am convinced that I made the right choice in buying from them, as opposed to any of the other dealers out there.

I will return here to post updates as I go through the rest of the delivery process with SDG. So far they have given me a lot of confidence that I will be very happy with my purchase from them, because I have been extremely happy with their excellent customer service. They are friendly and professional, and they truly seem to want to make their customers happy.

Thank you, SDG!

I second this! This is my first doll purchase and I did A LOT of research before settling on SDG. Their website and their response make me feel comfortable about the entire process!

I purchased a WM 157 BCup doll - Dana on March 31st from SDG.

I am sooo anxiously awaiting her arrival! I am a little nervous I haven't received the factory photo's yet, but it has only been 2 weeks since purchase.

Kathy, their customer service representative is incredibly fast in responding to questions! And very friendly! They definitely care about their customers! I feel like I am in good hands with SDG.
Newbie to sex doll arena!
I can't wait for my first to arrive!!

We_all_deserve_love

Post by We_all_deserve_love »

rpfreedom wrote:
anyounghasseo wrote:I looked at a lot of other websites and did a lot of research before deciding to buy from SDG. I'm happy to say that I think I made the right choice.

Thank you, SDG!

I second this! This is my first doll purchase and I did A LOT of research before settling on SDG. Their website and their response make me feel comfortable about the entire process!

I am sooo anxiously awaiting her arrival! I am a little nervous I haven't received the factory photo's yet, but it has only been 2 weeks since purchase.

Kathy, their customer service representative is incredibly fast in responding to questions! And very friendly! They definitely care about their customers! I feel like I am in good hands with SDG.
SDG ROCKS!!! I just got pics of Kenna/Teagan (Teagan is 2nd head) I got $259.00 discount, free Teagan, free EVO, Free standing option...Customer for LIFE!!
Kenna 2.jpeg
Kenna 2.jpeg (5.24 KiB) Viewed 4143 times
Teagan.jpeg
Teagan.jpeg (5.02 KiB) Viewed 4143 times
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone!

---> viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128181<----Kenna's Diary.

rpfreedom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpfreedom »

We_all_deserve_love wrote:
rpfreedom wrote:

Thank you, SDG!

SDG ROCKS!!! I just got pics of Kenna/Teagan (Teagan is 2nd head) I got $259.00 discount, free Teagan, free EVO, Free standing option...Customer for LIFE!!
Kenna 2.jpeg
Teagan.jpeg

Nice!! She is gorgeous! How long from your order date until you got the factory photos?

We_all_deserve_love

Post by We_all_deserve_love »

[/quote]

Nice!! She is gorgeous! How long from your order date until you got the factory photos?[/quote]

I ordered on 3/11 so what's that? 32 days. Longest 32 days of my life! Well almost, when my ex was 1 week from her due date with my daughter, I was so anxious I kept on hyperventilating and passing out.
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone!

---> viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128181<----Kenna's Diary.

rpfreedom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rpfreedom »

We_all_deserve_love wrote:
Nice!! She is gorgeous! How long from your order date until you got the factory photos?[/quote]

I ordered on 3/11 so what's that? 32 days. Longest 32 days of my life! Well almost, when my ex was 1 week from her due date with my daughter, I was so anxious I kept on hyperventilating and passing out.[/quote]

Thanks! I have a little while left still ! Ugh!

INFORMATIONS