sexyrealsexdolls.com

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Re: FAQ

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Are there any rules or user agreements I should be aware of?

A: Yes!

Rules and Terms of Use of the forum:

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: How do I register on the forum?

A: A member account is free and required in order to participate on the forum. Some areas of the forum are also reserved for registered members only. To open a member account, please click on the "Register" button at the top left hand corner of the website header (see picture below).

*Please note that a valid email address is required in order to open an account on TDF: Notice regarding email addresses

TDF_Register.png
TDF_Register.png (85.37 KiB) Viewed 138986 times

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: I am a commercial seller, a representative of the media, a journalist, or a researcher. Is there anything i should know about opening an account on TDF?

A: There are additional rules for manufacturers and vendors, for journalists and representatives of media, for researcher and research students. Please do contact TDF Management (support@dollforum.com) before posting on the forum.

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Is there anything I should know about this forum before I post?

A: Yes, thankfully this FAQ is a good place to start.

*TDF is an international discussion forum for everything surrounding the topic of adult love dolls. Members are encouraged to share their knowledge, experience, pictures and opinions in a healthy online environment for the benefit of everyone.
Love dolls are becoming more and more popular, and as our membership continues to grow it's always good to keep in mind that we all come from a wide array of nationalities and cultural backgrounds, and to do our best to maintain a healthy and respectful atmosphere for everyone at all times. The great thing about love dolls that brings us all together is that there's something in it for everyone.

For some, dolls can represent an outlet to live out their wildest sexual fantasies. For some, dolls can represent exquisite models for erotic photography. For some, dolls can represent artificial life partners with whom a very strong sentimental attachment can develop. It's good to be aware that members can fall anywhere in between on that spectrum. Depending on the context, when posting a comment about a member's doll please try to keep in mind that overtly sexual comments might be very well received in some cases, or on the other hand may not be well received in other cases. If unsure, it's always good practice to "read the room" before posting to get an idea of what kind of comments should be viewed as acceptable.

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Why am I not seeing my posts?

Q: Why can't I post pictures?

Q: I received a private message, why can't I send a reply?

A: There are a few restrictions on new member accounts. As a new member, your first 5 posts must first be approved by our moderation team before they show up. These restrictions are in place in order to help us filter out spam and bots. After your 5th approved post, newbie restrictions will be lifted, you will be able to post freely, send a PM, vote on polls, and attach files to posts.

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: I sent a pm, but it’s still in my outbox?

A: Outgoing messages are held in your outbox until the recipient retrieves their own inbox. At that time, your message will appear in your "sent" folder. It's good to note that as long as a pm is sitting in your outbox, it can still be edited for a period of 24 hours after having been sent, or be deleted.

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Does TDF have a live chat?

A: Yes, absolutely! TDF has a live chat where registered members are encouraged to socialize and exchange with other members, ask questions and exchange pictures for example. Members of TDF staff are often also in the chat, so if you have a question you are always welcome to join in and ask us!

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: How do I report a post?

A: If a post is in breach of our Rules Of Conduct or for any reason needs staff attention, please make a report by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top right hand corner of the post.
See the picture example below:

PostToolsReport.png
PostToolsReport.png (78 KiB) Viewed 138980 times

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: I received pm spam, how do I report it?

A: You can also report private messages by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top right hand corner of the message window.
See the picture example below:

PMReportFunction.png
PMReportFunction.png (52.92 KiB) Viewed 138977 times

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Help, I'm lost. Where are the topics? How do I post?

A: To begin, use the index page and scroll to see the contents. From the descriptions, select the appropriate forum.
Within each forum, at the top left of the page is the 'New Topic' button.

Help on navigating and using the forum:

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: I'm new to this and I'm shopping for a doll, but how do I find a good vendor?

A: Do your research, ask questions, and read reviews, but shop with confidence. All sellers listed at TDF have been vetted by TDF Management, still your dealings are solely between you and such seller. In the unfortunate case of an issue with a listed seller, TDF Management offers assistance, see Notice: How to solve an issue with your seller.

List of manufacturers and vendors:

Manufacturers:

Vendors:

Reviews:

]

You might also wish to check our Scam Alerts section - viewforum.php?f=131

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Q: Can I sell my second hand doll on TDF?

A: TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our Market section is made available only as a privilege for regular members. Newly registered members are not eligible to use the Market. Our Market section is not available for public use.

Help and guidelines for second hand sales on TDF:

↑ Back to FAQ ↑

INFORMATIONS