XYcolo.net

XYcolo 163 review - stunningly AMAZING!

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

XYcolo 163 review - stunningly AMAZING!

Post by haremlover »

Photos and video will follow.

I've been fascinated by the XYcolo skeleton for some time. Perhaps
says it all.

In addition, XYcolo were one of the first to produce hands with articulated fingers
so dying with curiosity I asked Monica xycolo@126.com about reviewing one of their dolls.

The first thing that became apparent is that Monica really regards all of their dolls as their daughters. In corresponding with her it was apparent that with this manufacturer cares about their ladies and their customers. One can see from the skeleton an obsession with detail, and the company's focus on the Japanese market bodes well for . . . . quality. Undiluted.

It's really difficult for a manufacturer to know how their dolls will be received and XYcolo have identified purposes of dolls as
a. sexdolls
b. photographic models
and rather separated their function.

As a result they have been using two silicone materials - the standard platinum silicone and a new development, a harder more lightweight "organic" silicone. For the sexdoll version they've focussed on the platinum silicone but with a less sophisticated skeleton and only the photographic model with organic silicone had the upgraded skeleton.

Photos of their ladies look wonderful and I really wanted to see if their dolls really measured up to their photos.

Very interestingly Monica had a prototype doll to send me for review already configured. Possibly for most buyers sexdoll function is really important and so with this in mind they'd made a prototype with the platinum silicone and the upgraded skeleton, save for her hands. Having a prototype in existence they decided to give her an operation to change the skeleton of her hands . . . and it's this lady they sent to me.

Doing a video in Covid times is really difficult as I haven't had anyone to assist me with the camera. It's for this reason that putting together the video will take longer time, especially as the footage is interrupted with taking some stills along the way. But they'll come.

In summary so far, I'm impressed. Amazed actually.

1. This is the softest silicone of any silicone doll I've met yet. As a sexdoll I believe she's likely to be unsurpassed (although I can't put her to the test on that front until my wife goes away sometime, and with Covid travel problems I can't see that happening any time predictably soon)
2. Her bum and thighs feel soft. I haven't felt any presence of a foam core. So the softness is really where one wants it. She's been ages coming to me disrupted by Covid travel problems and was detained in Hong Kong for weeks, and then been waiting for a timeslot for me to give her attention. So she's been lying around on her back for ages without compression problems. This is impressive. Many dolls get flat buttocks or otherwise are deformed. Not XYcolo. The other aspect of things is that I believe PU foam has a lifetime not exceeding around 17 years. So a doll without evidence of foam is going to be more long lasting.
3. The hand skeleton is effective. One of the joints is a little clunky but no doubt it will get better with use. The usual doll hand skeleton moves only up and down, whilst this hand swivels left and right, just like ours. . . .
4. The skeleton joints are all very well regulated and a pleasure to move, not too tight but just enough. As a sexdoll in bed one doesn't want a doll with very stiff joints. However the up-down movement on the elbows could be tighter and I will recommend to Monica that they give special attention to this. Perhaps on a photographic model with standing feet and organic silicone, they might make the joints a little tighter by default, but I understand that joint tightness can be part of the customisations that you can talk to them about.
5. The head is organic silicone. Harder but pleasantly soft enough. Many hard silicones are horribly so, but the organic is good. The makeup is truly brilliant and I can quite believe it to be very permanent on the organic silicone. The finish is matt, very natural skin-like, rather than glossy.
6. She measures in at around 34kgs and 161cm, so within a very small error margin measures up to specification.
7. Love Hole Placement appears to be good.

Were I to want a photographic doll, yes, perhaps I'd go for the organic silicone but suspect that as a sexdoll the platinum is better. And whilst the makeup on the organic silicone is permanent, most of the time a doll is photographed wearing clothes . . .

My only criticism is that whether for photography or . . . for standing in a shower for cleaning, a standing version is really good and the standing option of this brand is a bar at the front of the foot which is disfiguring. As a sexdoll for someone with a foot-fetish, the XYColo feet are wonderful . . . but it would be great if they might be able to redesign the standing facility perhaps to be removable. Likewise, for me and I beleive for many, storing a doll who can stand on her feet is rather easier. So I wish I'd had the standing version.

Verdict - If you've been on the verge of attraction for an XYColo, GO FOR IT! You're not going to be disappointed. You'll see photos of my lady in due course and Vala has "treasured doll" status among all my ladies.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: XYcolo 163 review - stunningly AMAZING!

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Harem,

Looking forward to your video and photos. Your works will definitely interest and help others. I felt regret that I didn't send you a piece of organic silicone chunk to help you feel the difference between "organic" and "platinum" silicone in softness.

In my opinion, organic silicone is also soft enough to hug and cuddle. and features permanent and more detailed makeup to photograph.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Pity that you can't have the best of both worlds. For me, realism is paramount, in looks, anatomy, proportioning, and feel. Hard to decide which of those criteria to forgo when making the choice between platinum and organic.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Harem,

I hope you are well. Thank you for posting this review and I look forward to reading the rest of it and also to seeing the video.

Seeing your review pricked my conscience and reminded me that I owed Monica a reply to her last email, which I have now attended to :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my opinion, a best of both worlds might be in having organic silicone with a platinum insert so that she's soft inside.

So my recommended specification might be that together with standing feet.

But perhaps XYcolo might be able to make the standing feet bar and stud removable.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Great palm skeleton ,

Does it mass application ?
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

haremlover wrote:In my opinion, a best of both worlds might be in having organic silicone with a platinum insert so that she's soft inside.

So my recommended specification might be that together with standing feet.

But perhaps XYcolo might be able to make the standing feet bar and stud removable.

Best wishes

Harem
Monica tells me the foot bar is removable. My understanding is that the interior of the organic silicone's vagina is just as soft as that of the platinum version.
My girls:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dolls-castle wrote: Does it mass application ?
Sorry - I'm not quite sure what you mean.

It's standard with all their organic silicone models and best skeletons. But I'm confused as to what options XYColo do so it's best to ask Monica directly xycolo@126.com

Something really important that I ascertained from her is that if a joint loosens and one wants to tighten it, one can, just like my DS dolls and of which I've had direct experience successfully - viewtopic.php?p=936297#p936297.

So with XYColo we're looking at dolls built intended to be the best of quality, attention to detail and most of all capability of maintenance for longevity.

Long time no hear! Greetings and best wishes,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Nice, Cant wait to see photos by you really soon!
Just making sure you got the platinum body with upgraded skeleton with organic head?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! Yes - the platinum body with upgraded skeleton with organic head confirmed.

From balance between photography and sex I reckon the best of all worlds - but get standing feet too.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

My XYcolo is a 153 but otherwise the same configuration (platinum body, organic head, upgraded skeleton). My experience with her has been very similar to yours but I have the advantage of being intimate with her many times. The platinum silicone makes for the best silicone sex doll I have experienced. Plus, the organic head provides the visual realism where it matters most to me. Like you said, the body is usually clothed anyway. In my opinion, the sculpt of my 153's body is so good, more detailed makeup wouldn't be worth the tradeoff in softness but I haven't actually experienced the organic body.

I also have a platinum head for my doll. The platinum head is very soft, like the body, and still looks quite good but obviously doesn't have the amazing makeup detail of the organic head. For kissing, the platinum head is definitely better but I prefer the visual realism of the organic head.

The only significant issue I've had with my doll is the joint tightness. I asked for tight joints but some of the joints are just too tight. Hopefully XYcolo has been working on ways to make the joint tightness more uniform. Aside from the tightness issue, the skeleton does allow for easing posing in many positions with it's many degrees of freedom.

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Thanks for posting, Harem. I have the 163 large breasts platinum body with upgraded skeleton with standing feet and organic Vala head on order and should be hearing something soon after their fall holiday is over. Very reassuring to read your comments especially about the organic head being soft enough. My only complaint with my Gynoid is the head is too hard. Really looking forward to showing off my Vala when she arrives. Cheers!
Don't drive angry!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In doing reviews it's really difficult to find a balance as to where a lines between perfection, difficulties and big problems fall. Many people new to dolls come in with reviews which tend towards being polarised according to their delight on the one hand or failed expectations and buyers' remorse on the other. Having had experience helping a number of manufacturers across the board and interviewing both prototypes and production dolls, I hope that I bring helpful balance in what I say about a doll, and in doing so, bring either confirmation to those less experienced or reasonably down to earth realism if we find different conclusions.

The danger that such a complex skeleton brings, as mentioned above in HornedPear's example is in the adjustment of tightness. It appears to me in my case that in the most important and critical of joints down the extraordinary spine and the hips, XYColo have got it right. The rotational joints on elbows and knees are perfect, and it's just the elbow that's a touch looser than I'd want. I'm going to be doing photos of her as she is and subsequently I'll go through the procedure with which I'm familiar already with Chloé in the south of France to which I've linked above. Together with DS, XYColo are the only manufacturers who I know for certain to use a construction which actually makes this possible and so for me this is a major attraction.

It's the skeleton that really makes or breaks a doll . . . and many are much less meticulous.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

haremlover wrote:
It's the skeleton that really makes or breaks a doll . . . and many are much less meticulous.
God! I wish more people on here realised that fact!!!
My girls:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you again, Harem
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS