XYcolo.net

XYcolo 163 review - stunningly AMAZING!

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: XYcolo 163 review - stunningly AMAZING!

Post by XYcolo »

haremlover wrote:Vala in the light of an apparition . . .

This demonstrates the ease of quite difficult posing that the skeleton enables.

Best wishes

Harem

Hi Harem. good job!

This photo reminds me of the movie "Cleopatra".
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Herem's Vala.
Attachments
_DSC0937.JPG
_DSC0937.JPG (394.94 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
_DSC0961.JPG
_DSC0961.JPG (229.82 KiB) Viewed 2762 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm using LED lights and the colour balance varies between different bulbs in use. Accordingly I have problems with consistency of colour balance.

Accordingly there's a very slight greenish cast to some of these photos. However, this one:
_DSC0944.JPG
_DSC0944.JPG (313.46 KiB) Viewed 2735 times
shows well the subtle body-shading which brings life to the XYcolo body. One finds it behind knees, on the bottom of feet and various places.

Here's the same pose with more realistic colour correction -
_DSC0945.JPG
_DSC0945.JPG (299.28 KiB) Viewed 2735 times
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A French review of the Organic Silicone doll is on https://love-dolls-forum.com/presentez- ... 14826.html

Using Google Translate:
Good morning all.
Here is Vala, model 163cm SB (small boobs) from Xycolo.
She arrived in France in mid July and it is therefore with a 3 months hindsight now that I present her to you.

A bit of context to understand my point of view, each having their own:
My curiosity for dolls started 2 years ago, first with a TPE, amazed by the presence of the doll but repelled by the TPE, the smell and the oozing that stains the sheets, not possible for me. So 1st silicone with Sanhui, much better but my model 156 seems too small, I don't like it .... Gynoid arrived and I understood immediately that this is what I was looking for, model 6, what happiness…. but model before the latest advances in the skeleton and silicone so it has not aged well ... and therefore Xycolo caught my eye.
It's a rather expensive hobby, you have to make up your mind I think ... especially for me, realism being what is sought for the pleasure of the eyes and therefore pleasure in bed.

1-THE ORDER
I went through Monica by email and the service is 10/10, the information is given in full transparency, in a very professional and concise way, this makes the act of purchase completely reassuring and interesting. Nothing prevents going through a local reseller since Xycolo organizes partnerships.

2-DELIVERY:
Xycolo promises a good packaging, it is the case: cardboard with wood reinforcement, reinforcement of the angles, the doll is in a sleeping bag, when unpacking the pro side and well thought out is obvious. (see Spike's review https://love-dolls-forum.com/jm-doll/xc ... 14740.html I would not say better)

3- THE SKELETON
Best skeleton to date, so easy to make it take any pose, I feel a real robustness of the structure and the handling is very intuitive.
To be transparent, see here https://love-dolls-forum.com/jm-doll/le ... 14811.html because the tightening of the joints may vary and therefore change the feeling. .. it's still not precision mechanics so I guess you can expect variations from doll to doll.
What is particularly pleasant is to dress the doll, it is natural, she lifts her arms to put on her dresses and tshirt, lowers her head to pass the collar, stands up to put on the skirts ... etc ... etc … I really like these moments. And it is also the perfectly correct proportions of the doll that allow it to be dressed in size XS or S: broad shoulders (36cm) the correct size (58cm) and the pelvis (87cm).

4-SILICONE
This is the big subject, I have the Organic Silicone version because above all I favor weight reduction, I am normally "strong" but the pleasure is still wasted I find over 35kg (the TPE has 42kg I say no, never again and Gynoid has 32 kg it was ok). So a proposal of 163 cm around 30kg, that was the factor of choice.
Xycolo indicates that its Platinum Silicon version, heavier, is "softer" than the Organic version… So I had a little reason, ok the doll will be a little hard we'll see… .. real surprise, incredibly soft, the touch is close to the TPE without the drawbacks.
After 3 months zero oozing and still so soft. The secret of Xycolo is also to subtly place very soft areas: behind the thighs, the shoulders, the palms of the hands, the heels of the feet, at the level of the lower abdomen… I think this is necessarily thought of in the design and therefore really well seen. Particularly the legs, amateur of tights and lingerie, the result is particularly attractive.
A detail well seen: the vagina and the anus communicate which makes it possible to wash very easily with the hose of the shower, the water enters on one side and leaves on the other: good cleaning, had to think about it.
Concerning the sex part: the ultra soft and textured silicone vagina will give satisfaction for the desired goal! Comparable to Sanhui and Gynoid on this point.

5- AVENUES FOR IMPROVEMENT
Ok super enthusiastic but not blinded either: could do better on.
- The neck / head junction, the covering of the head on the neck is not sufficient and it is not harmonious depending on the pose.
- The eyes are rather well done but on my model it seems over time a little too deep and therefore a little too sleepy, I pricked Sanhui's eyes to put them on Vala and suddenly more pressure forward which makes the look more lively (you will see black eyes then green eyes)

In conclusion: no doll is perfect, for me the proportions are so good that it erases the flaws and ensures the pleasure of being around her, c is already a lot.
I deleted my review on TDF because I ran into too many moaners (the plague of "angry people" on social networks) and reiterate here because I think Xycolo (and Monica) deserves this return on their product.

What else to say ... the enthusiasm of the first days has not subsided, it has eclipsed the others ... and suddenly I went back to photography. All the photos are taken with my iphone 11, in general I pose, I wait for the light to be good and I take pictures. Then no Photoshop effects, but framing and for those who know: photoshop raw camera filter for finer light adjustment…. It reminds me of the days of film photography with my Kaiser enlarger… but a 100 times more powerful… without red light and without chemical tanks.
I note the comment about the visibility of the neck joint. This is always a problem with nearly every brand of doll and I'm simply used to ensuring that hair covers it as a matter of course and habit. I haven't felt the eyes have a problem at all and have found them easy to pose and well adjusted.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Merci beaucoup for sharing that review Harem.
Wow, the lighter organic silicone is close to tpe now? Did xyc change their formula?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chronos wrote:Merci beaucoup for sharing that review Harem.
Wow, the lighter organic silicone is close to tpe now? Did xyc change their formula?
This is the platinum silicone. A French forum member in France reports the organic silicone to be softer than they expected.

What is significant about the XYcolo is that I cannot feel evidence of interior foam.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

HI Harem,

Thanks for posting the French review - very helpful.

Best wishes
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Harem's Vala
Attachments
_DSC0889.JPG
_DSC0889.JPG (465.13 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
_DSC0821.JPG
_DSC0821.JPG (513.51 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
_DSC0846.JPG
_DSC0846.JPG (338.95 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
_DSC0889.JPG
_DSC0889.JPG (465.13 KiB) Viewed 2613 times

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Hi Harem, Thanks for your review and photos. Did you notice defects on your 163 model such as reported by Anikisan for the head and feet of his 153?
Attachments
crease.jpg
crease.jpg (84.08 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
hd2.jpg
hd2.jpg (46.65 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't see defects on the foot photograph - looks perfect to me.

The head is not a defect. Nearly all doll heads are like that - it's where they are cut off out of a mold.

Currently of all new silicone dolls coming into the market, in my view XYcolo is Doll Of The Year.

SM Silicone retain the hand structure of their TPE dolls, Sino are good, Elsa Babe are still developing, Starpery likewise without yet articulated hands, and XYColo leaves DS head and shoulders behind viewtopic.php?p=1810603#p1810603

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

It's amazing how much a wig can change her look. I love this photo, I think it really brings out the beauty of her face.

While I don't have quite the breadth of experience as you do with silicone doll brands, based on the experience I do have, XYcolo is a very solid choice even among the more established high quality brands. I think the organic head and platinum body allows for the best of both worlds in terms of visual realism and a soft, cuddly body.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

haremlover wrote:I don't see defects on the foot photograph - looks perfect to me.

The head is not a defect. Nearly all doll heads are like that - it's where they are cut off out of a mold.

Harem
Please note the odd crease above the ankle junction. As for the head, your Vala one does not appear to show any mark left by that cutoff.
Attachments
163 LB.JPG
163 LB.JPG (91.71 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
crease.jpg
crease.jpg (91.65 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
head.JPG
head.JPG (78.43 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Any soft material doll might have a crease between leg and foot. Most don't, but it depends on the amount of material and the position of the foot in the cast. If I bring my own foot at less than 90 degrees to my leg then I have a crease too. I would not consider this a fault. The XYcolo is a very soft formulation and she's well padded. Another doll I'm reviewing by another manufacturer is so well padded that she has stomach creases . . .

Not having suffered Chemotherapy my Vala has her hair on and I haven't registered whether she has a cutoff under her hair.

Certainly before they installed a hanging pipe through the top of the head, DS heads had such a cutoff. Many dolls do.

I'm sorry to give what might seem to be such an off-hand response but never having consciously taken a photo of a doll head without hair the finishing point of a head hasn't given me cause for remark.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Marks like this on top of the head I accept as part of the production process and in any event it's not visible with a wig on. Also I second H's comments about the foot!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

I am curious -- can you share where you got that wavy wig?

INFORMATIONS