elsababe.com

My New Arrival: 102cm Elven Princess

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My New Arrival: 102cm Elven Princess

Post by [K2] »

Finally! The last package of must have items arrived today after the usual USPS postal shenanigans and I have everything to finally display my little elven princess, Fanyael. She's an ElsaBabe 102cm Suga Tomoe with a large bust and a custom wig.

I ordered her back on August 22 from SexDoll America, who no longer lists the 102cms on their site. She was shipped on October 26 by FedEx (body) and EMS (head) and arrived on October 28 and November 6. The wait between the arrival of the body and head was grueling. Both parts were well packed and suffered no shipping damage.

During the wait between order placement and her arrival I spent time looking for clothing as she would go into my collection of display dolls. This was the most difficult thing about the whole process. Her adult proportions at a mere 3'-4" height made for a shopping nightmare. Between trying to sort out various adult and child sizes and find clothes and shoes that fit and looked "adult", I'm lucky to have any hair left. This will be an on going train wreck if she is to have any sort of wardrobe other than the couple of items (undies, a blouse, and a skirt) she came with.

She's sitting on the taller side of one of those restaurant booster seats, which I had from one of my 50cm doll shoots.

Overall she is pretty much everything I was hoping for. She has excellent "adult" proportioning, not like other dolls in this height range. It is like ElsaBabe just miniaturized one of their bigger dolls. The subtleties of the body sculpt are just fantastic, showing so much more body detail than my other two big TPE girls (158cm & 170cm). The head sculpt is beautiful, nicely realistic with just a hint of the big "anime" eyes. The parting seams are more pronounced than those on my two TPE girls but they don't detract significantly from the overall aesthetic.

I am not a fan of the head to neck connection, which is different from their larger dolls. On the 102cm it is a steel ball on the neck which fits into a plastic (possibly UHMW?) socket on the head. The socket has a small hex style set screw to adjust the tension. This tensioning screw was a total ass pain to install and even with it cranked down to where the hex wrench jambs in the hex screw her head is still loose and will occasionally pop off when moved around.

Even if I knew about this draw back ahead of time I'd still buy her again. She is just too cute.
Fanyael will be appearing regularly in my photo topic Marty's Place in Eye Candy.

Wig and Shoe Discoveries
I found several sources for wigs that will fit the 102cm's head.
Factory Direct Craft has a selection of doll wigs that fit the 102cm. Drill through the "Doll Hair" page and look for the wigs listed with a 14" circumference. They don't have a ton of styles but at $7.19 each it's hard to go wrong.
https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/ ... _hair.html

I found Fanyael's wig at Dollmore under the Trinity Doll sized wigs. The Trinity Doll is Dollmore's range of 100cm to 110cm solid resin ball joint dolls (BJDs). While the Trinity Dolls are close in height, their body proportions are very different from the ElsaBabe 102cms so most Trinity Doll clothes won't fit. Wigs on the other hand are very close to perfect. They have a wide variety of styles and colors. The wigs are listed in their doll size of 13-14, meaning they fit a head with the circumference of about 13 to 14 inches. The ElsaBabe head being listed as 14.17" is a little big so these wigs won't pull down all the way at the back, but the one I have fits firmly and looks great. These are priced in the $28-$35 range.
https://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php ... 0504034343

The other revelation at Dollmore was the Trinity Doll shoes. The Trinity Doll shoes are listed as about 14-15cm in length compared to the 102cm's listed foot length of 13.6cm. The 15cm is the total length and does not take into account the shoe's taper at the toe area. I bought a pair of the Trinity Doll RM High Heel Shoes in the Enamel Cream color. They are a snug fit in the toe area but the 102cm's foot will fit without too much struggling. Best of all the shoe styles available are very adult in their styling. These shoes are priced closer to adult shoes than doll shoes, being about $50 to $70. But in all my shoe searching it's great to find a pair of shoes that fit and don't look like they came from the kid's aisle.
https://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php ... 0912040445

libvirt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My New Arrival: 102cm Elven Princess

Post by libvirt »

[K2] wrote: I ordered her back on August 22 from SexDoll America, who no longer lists the 102cms on their site. She was shipped on October 26 by FedEx (body) and EMS (head) and arrived on October 28 and November 6. The wait between the arrival of the body and head was grueling. Both parts were well packed and suffered no shipping damage.
Beautiful doll, but I am biased because I ordered the same doll on Oct 1. I guess I still have a fair wait ahead of me based on how long you've waited.

Your photos look amazing, partially because of the doll, but the dress and wig really suit her exceptionally well. I've already bought too much clothing for my Tomoe doll and I am probably only halfway through my waiting game.

Thanks for sharing the photos K2. Love the long white hair.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Congrats!! Sounds like we had about the same wait times I ordered around that time too!! =0) She is definately a cutie pie! Mind you I ordered Haruko and I ordered from Sex Doll Canada. =)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

These ElsaBabe minis look great.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Oh and thanks for mentioning that screw for the head connector!! some reason I didn't notice and thought it was just a spare that came in the little bag. =0)
Ladies:
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

Fr0stByte wrote:Oh and thanks for mentioning that screw for the head connector!! some reason I didn't notice and thought it was just a spare that came in the little bag. =0)
Hey are you going to post photos of your elsa babe haruko?

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

jkk211 wrote:
Fr0stByte wrote:Oh and thanks for mentioning that screw for the head connector!! some reason I didn't notice and thought it was just a spare that came in the little bag. =0)
Hey are you going to post photos of your elsa babe haruko?
I plan too just haven't had time yet finally got her bath in. =0)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

libvirt wrote:Thanks for sharing the photos K2. Love the long white hair.
Thanks! Her wig is actually the gray version. There is a white version of this style (and several other colors). I just ordered the the white version because, why not?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

WOW! I had a girlfriend who made these amazing custom action figures and dolls. She would have been in love with this and had it on display somewhere prominent. Gorgeous.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

She looks wonderful !
Yeah .. I'd imagine that finding "non-childlike" clothing for a doll that size would be very hard.
I've seen some beauty pageants by younger models (pre-teen) that sport clothing tailored like adult clothing. maybe they have a store for that online? Google: Child beauty pageant

Smaller dolls will be more convenient for the owner. But its also hard because having an adult proportioned doll that is short like a child would draw a lot of fire in the form of misunderstanding and assumptions.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

MannyCan wrote:She looks wonderful !
Thanks! She a great looking doll!
Yeah .. I'd imagine that finding "non-childlike" clothing for a doll that size would be very hard.
I've seen some beauty pageants by younger models (pre-teen) that sport clothing tailored like adult clothing. maybe they have a store for that online? Google: Child beauty pageant
Yikes! I DO NOT recommend searching child beauty pageant clothes! It is exceedingly creepy! Two year olds in sequins is just so wrong!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

UPDATE! THESE JUST IN!

The white version of the wig arrived minutes ago along with the thigh high wedge heel platform boots!

Fanyael in the Trinity Doll RM High Heel Shoes in the Enamel Cream (gray wig)

And in the white wig

And the thigh highs!

The boot fit is amazing and they easily zip up all the way.
They have two styles of these boots on the Dollmore site, one has a taller flatter platform toe to heel and these, which have more rise at the heel.

Dollmore links in my first post.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Hmmm will have to check Dollmore site out for my little 102cm EB.

Looking good there!! =0)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

[K2] wrote:UPDATE! THESE JUST IN!

The white version of the wig arrived minutes ago along with the thigh high wedge heel platform boots!

Fanyael in the Trinity Doll RM High Heel Shoes in the Enamel Cream (gray wig)

The boot fit is amazing and they easily zip up all the way.
They have two styles of these boots on the Dollmore site, one has a taller flatter platform toe to heel and these, which have more rise at the heel.

Dollmore links in my first post.
Nice to know they fit Trinity Doll Shoes at least. I have three and have a ton of extra shoes and clothes for them just laying around. This may push me over the edge to purchase one of these dolls.

Thank for sharing and beautiful elven princess.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS