sexyrealsexdolls.com

SRSD provided a great buying experience

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Jpy747

SRSD provided a great buying experience

Post by Jpy747 »

I ordered my 1st doll from SRSD in the beginning of April and received it yesterday (May 5th). The experience was nothing less than impressive. I felt like their biggest priority was my satisfaction the whole time. I loved that they send pics of the completed doll prior to shipping to ensure you are happy with the product. My doll was a WM Doll and came with a certificate of authenticity verifiable on the WM Dolls website. My doll is gorgeous and looks just like the pics on SRSD website. The attention to detail and realism is impeccable. I would certainly order from SRSD again with no hesitation.

Pypass

Re: SRSD provided a great buying experience

Post by Pypass »

I was unlucky both times with a popular brand. I fight to recover my money on the first...because of the bubles. Then I thought was rare...but the second is worst.
I think because finally I learned how to repair and as a sculptor I can change the model.
It's why I found soooo much Buble.For example the doll fall in front. Now is ok but I can tell you
NO Bubles ,no rip or instant break.
You can't glue or melt Bubles but they don't care about it because of the nature of the good.
I gone ask more questions next doll
Because the frame has a huge hole. Got to fill a this time 4 pours of melted TPE.

INFORMATIONS