siliconwives.com

Happy customer

Reviews on Silicone Wives Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Quantomt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Happy customer

Post by Quantomt »

So I've said it before with a different post, but I almost bought a fake doll from another website. I found TDF and was looking at approved vendors, and after searching for a while and looking. I decided to go with siliconwives. I sent an email asking a few questions and this went on for 4-5 days. They replied back and answered Every question that I had.

I made the decision to purchase from them and placed my order. It was quickly confirmed with an email and after a few days I got confirmation my doll was going to be processed. I asked for a few things factory pictures and to be notified if ran into any issues.

After about a week or maybe more I was told my factory pictures were ready. The first ones I got I noticed my dolls cup size were off. After I sent a request asking what happened. They replied they would check and get any issue resolved. A few days later I was sent updated pictures with the correct cup size.

I was sent final pictures asking if I was satisfied and they told me they would get her packed up to be shipped. I got my tracking info and the wait started.

After about a week my doll was in Alaska where she hung out for 3 days (customs) she was on the move again and arrived at home via fed ex. I had ordered the flight box so she was secure and arrived undamaged.

I got her out and did her initial cleaning and used the manual provided about doll maintenance. I did order the internal heating but unfortunately it did not work. I sent an email and they tried there nest to give me tips but in the end it just wouldn't function. They did refund this for me since it did not work.

Overall I am very satisfied. I'm happy I decided to get my doll with siliconwives and I appreicgae what they did for me and I am very happy.

Thank You

INFORMATIONS