elsababe.com

Received my Doll.......Review of Elsababe 150cm

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
SingleDogLife

Received my Doll.......Review of Elsababe 150cm

Post by SingleDogLife »

info

150cm Shiina Tomoyo XL boobs, sucking wonderland, standing version, default options

Ordered 31st Dec 2021
Received 26 Feb 2022

random thoughts

really wish elsa babe included a simple instruction on the head. I popped her head in but its kinda wobbly !!! i already tried pushing in her head many times and from many angles but the head is just not secured to the hole. how am i supposed to properly attach her head ???

I slightly regret choosing sucking wonderland, will suggest newbies to choose the default voice of pussy unless you are 100% sure you want a novel and totally unrealistic sensation

The boobs are great, soft enough and real enough. woo hoo !. If you like big boobs but not overly huge, then the XL will be good. I feel the XL is perfect for me

I wish the body width was somewhat more....similar to a 20+ year old female.......because the chest and shoulder area is quite small, so it feels like a teenager with super huge boobs. but fortunately Shiina Tomoyo is a elf so i just tell myself that elfs have such small bodies. but seriously, if you choose a human face and get such a pint sized body, it might feel 'too young'.

The ass is kinda firm but i understand the need for hardness because i noticed most of the time when im changing her position or trying to clean her, the ass and back gets alot of contact with the surface and if the ass was soft like the boobs, well, it will be too easily damaged ! already my finger and shin areas have a tiny bit of silicon peeling off, i guess from abrasion somewhere somehow....... i did make a few pretty OOPS mistake as this is my first doll.

Her overall body is soft enough, her boobs are the softest and nicest. Im very satisfied with the design because the areas that should be harder and more durable are correct, and the areas that should be softer and more sensual are also correct. I have read some post where the TS wants a very very soft body and i just cannot understand why. Her default body is already soft enough IMO. Her boobs are excellent. Only her butt could be softer and more bouncy for happy time BUT i believe, if the butt is soft then its also easy to damage......Given the choice i will rather have a harder butt so my doll can last longer......but dun misunderstand my meaning. harder butt does not mean the butt is too hard !. I said her butt could be softer for better sensual feeling but i did not say her butt is too hard for fun. I find her current butt to be very firm, kinda bouncy and overall still GOOD

Her skin color is too pinkish red.....i wish it was a more natural white or even tan. This pinkish red skin looks like flesh color and not skin color. it almost makes her look skinless

i wish elsa babe has inserts....omg....the challenge of cleaning her up after im done is ............ the first time i had sex with her, i fell asleep for awhile with my dick still in her pussy because i was so tired.....imagine still having to lug her 30kg body to the toilet while im still tired from the orgasm...........i have read great advice from more experienced forum members on how to clean up a doll and i today have finally understood why they use a bedpan and portable bidet to clean their dolls. before receiving my doll i have always imagined ... and expected....to clean the doll in the toilet......but today im going to get a bed pan because its just too tiring and seriously, i cannot enjoy my doll if i start dreading the cleanup afterwards

also i finally realised the issue with LHP. so my doll is 150cm and when i am standing behind her, its impossible to have sex because my dick is already almost above her hip level. Then you must be thinking, just arrange her posture to make it easier to penetrate her.......yeah right it does not work that way, i tried my best to get her to bend forward while also balancing her 30kg weight and i finally gave up, not even all my horny energy was enough to move her limbs....and if i setup the correct posture on bed, it wont be easy to carry her to the toilet ! you really need lots of muscle strength to handle a 30kg doll and sadly im not high on muscle strength

To make it very easy for a average guy who cannot easily bench press 30kg multiple times, to have sex with his doll in standing doggy position, the anal hole will need to be very high up her butt, it will look very unrealistic. but if u put her anal hole in a realistic position, then it will be very hard to have sex. So before receiving my doll i was in the camp of realistic LHP and i constantly criticized "unrealistic" LHP placement because it looked un natural................but now i have to say sorry to the manufacturers that i criticized !. In fact having unrealistic LHP is better for doll users to enjoy sex and i still find it ugly but now i understand the reason for having unrealistic LHP

i threw away the wig and the clothes she came in. going to buy a better wig and thinking of upgrading her eyes too

im very happy with my elsababe doll and only regret is choosing wrong pussy option. i know most of my random thoughts tend to focus on the negatives but thats just the way i think. If given the choice, i will still choose elsababe again for my first doll. The softness is soft enough to feel good, and firm enough to be durable, i have confidence that my doll can last for at least 3 years, to make it worth my investment $$$. Elsababe is very value for money and i am happy with my doll !

full review
coming when i have more time

pictures
still have not ordered the clothes

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Received my Doll.......Review of Elsababe 150cm

Post by Dollfriend »

With all the Negativity, surprised you are Happy with your purchase :D Congradulations....

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

Thanks for your review! Else Babe is in the top 3 of my wish list currently so always good to hear new reviews. Are you able to describe why you don't like the sucking wonderland texture?

luckyrucksack
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by luckyrucksack »

Looks like a fun doll, I would consider it a good investment!

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Hello,
We are really encouraged that you are happy with the doll. And your comments and suggestions are much appreciated.
Regarding the head connection instructions, we will take photos and videos instructions and share with you. Or you can email us with the details. :)
And about the skin color, we will adjust the color colors to be more appropriate. In the meantime, we will add more colors options to choose in the near future. :wink:
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Awake88 wrote:Thanks for your review! Else Babe is in the top 3 of my wish list currently so always good to hear new reviews. Are you able to describe why you don't like the sucking wonderland texture?
They should be in your top 3.....for the money paid, they are really top 1 in value :)

the sucking wonderland......well it feels great when you go really slow.....but when you start thrusting faster and faster to finish, it just feels like a bumpy pussy and not as nice as a real pussy

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Dollfriend wrote:With all the Negativity, surprised you are Happy with your purchase :D Congradulations....

The only thing that really bothers me is the skin color

Tbh the rest of my complains are minor stuff......and i cant blame elsababe when i chose the wrong pussy texture myself......

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

i just realized that i can't edit my own post...so writing a new post to continue with my review

Total score for Elsababe doll

-1.5 for too pinkish flesh like skin
-0.5 for not including clear instructions on how to fix her neck and where her skeleton joints are. i dont need the free included clothing , i need instructions and a proper and through care manual.......i want my doll to last for years !!
-0.25 for not having integrated neck like the sanhui AIO series (but maybe i cannot afford it anyway :lol: )
-0.25 for not having a pussy insert option
-0.25 for too small body width
-0.25 for butt not being softer

so total score is 7 out of 10, i am very satisfied with the purchase. To be honest, only the skin tone is a real issue. The other problems can be ignored or hidden or overcome

i will post pictures when my wig and clothing arrive, still choosing them !!

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

I have more time with my doll and discovered more things

1st, the skin color issue seems to be due to lighting or after washing her, i am not sure. Tonight i will play around with my room lights more unti i get an answer.

original photo taken just after opening her from the box, before washing her, in white light
a.jpg
a.jpg (63.79 KiB) Viewed 6827 times
Picture taken after washing her down with a gentle soap, in dim yellow light
b.jpg
b.jpg (134.17 KiB) Viewed 6827 times

hopefully the difference in skin color is because of the lighting, because i really prefer her fair skin

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

SingleDogLife wrote:I have more time with my doll and discovered more things

1st, the skin color issue seems to be due to lighting or after washing her, i am not sure. Tonight i will play around with my room lights more unti i get an answer.

original photo taken just after opening her from the box, before washing her, in white light
a.jpg
Picture taken after washing her down with a gentle soap, in dim yellow light
b.jpg

hopefully the difference in skin color is because of the lighting, because i really prefer her fair skin
Hello,
We could tell you that the color difference is entirely caused by the light, you have on need to worry about it. :D

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

I also discovered a defect ? in her boobs, her left boob is slightly smaller, more hollow behind the nipple and drooping slightly sideways then the other boob. pictures attached, you can see the smaller boob has a scar on it.

After discovering this small defect i am still happy with the doll........just that from very happy downgrade to happy. :lol:

The reason why i am still happy and satisfied is because the price i paid (which includes shipping), is still excellent value for the doll hotness and quality that i received. i have compared with many vendors before choosing Elsababe.

but i am still slightly disappointed that 1 breast is more hollow and smaller then the other breast, i hope that long term the breast will not keep getting smaller and smaller ?? i am not sure what caused this problem to happen ?

If this is a genuine defect then I hope Elsababe can help repair the breast for me, or give me some compensation credits
20220303_005239.jpg
20220303_005239.jpg (74.22 KiB) Viewed 6787 times
20220303_005340.jpg
20220303_005340.jpg (68.8 KiB) Viewed 6787 times

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Last night i have confirmed that the previously mentioned reddish-pink skin tone was just caused by my lights.

So i am happy to revise my rating for my doll

-0.5 for left boob being slightly smaller and slightly more hollow then right boob

-0.5 for not including clear instructions on how to fix her neck and where her skeleton joints are. I also need clear, detailed and precise instructions on maintaining the doll and caring for the doll and safely storing the doll...etc etc

-0.25 im not too happy with the head/neck connection part
-0.25 she is difficult to move around the house and clean in toilet, highly recommend to get a bedpan, adult pee pad, handheld enema bulb, adult wet wipe and clean her on bed
-0.25 for too small body width
-0.25 for butt not being softer

Final rating so far is 8 out of 10 points, very satisfied and highly recommended

btw anyone know how to handle this problem ?, my doll skin is sticky and all sort of hair, loose threads, etc stick to her body.

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

SingleDogLife wrote: but i am still slightly disappointed that 1 breast is more hollow and smaller then the other breast, i hope that long term the breast will not keep getting smaller and smaller ?? i am not sure what caused this problem to happen ?

If this is a genuine defect then I hope Elsababe can help repair the breast for me, or give me some compensation credits
Hello,
Please kindly know the doll breasts are filled with gel which is semi-liquid. In the lying position, the distribution of internal liquid may influent in the shape of the breasts slightly. In fact, the sizes of breast will be absolutely same, and will not getting smaller and smaller. :D

Zephyrous
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zephyrous »

As for the stickiness you are experiencing, i know thats why many people apply either baby powder or corn starch to thier dolls. I know this is common for TPE dolls but i'm waiting for my elsababe (first silicone doll) still so I have yet to find this out for myself yet, but from what I've read on the forums here, powdering silicone dolls seems to be common practice as well.

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Thank you Elsababe and Zephyrous for your replies, looks like i have to get some baby powder and try tonight

@Elsababe, i will still be monitoring her left boob size like a hawk !! :lol:

@Elsababe, is it safe to put her face down ass up on my bed ? I saw her boobs very squashed against my bed and wonder if its safe to keep her ass up for afew days

INFORMATIONS