www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by RevJack »

Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:47 pm
RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 pm
Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:29 pm
number9 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:44 am
Zenrel wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:29 pm
RevJack wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:48 pm Those holes go to the skeleton, that's what they are for, supporting the skeleton during the molding process. You will need to fill them with TPE Paste or cement a plug into there to make your girl's vag watertight.
I feel really devastated. I already washed her the first thing she step home. How many dolls they let pass QA like this... they need to have two checkers for each doll.
Need to look around for the best method to seal the hole.
Hi Zenrel, what vendor did you buy your doll from? Did they not want to help out? There are soo many posts here I figured it would be faster just to ask you.
I already asked the person who helped me ordered, and he talked to the head of the company. The head of the company said it's sealed and it's normal to have the "holes"
Thank you Zenrel for proving my point. I know you THINK you were correcting me, but you are simply proving my point.

What did you expect them to say? "Oh dear, you caught us." or "Yeah, it ensures stock turnover and repeat sales" or even "Planned obsolescence is for the consumer, we don't wan't to do it, but it's better for you in the long run."

Here, here is what happens from those "two little dots" that are "perfectly normal" and "sealed".
viewtopic.php?t=154571
Enjoy.

Reverend Jack
Yeah, you've opened my eyes about the situation when I pm you about it a while ago and read your thread about bubbles couple weeks ago (poor thing). Do you recommend a tpe paste to fill the hole or a plug?
There was a follow up discussion about this that might interest you: viewtopic.php?p=2266544#p2266544

That decision is often about comfort and tools.
IF it is an old school opening, aka BIG, then a TPE ball slathered in 3M Primer 94 is a must and a minimum.
IF it is an old school opening and you are Rev Jack, you put in the plug, then go back the next day and re-seal the margins with TPE paste.

IF it is one of the newer two-little-holes problem, I recommend that you just fill the little holes with TPE Paste.
IF it in a two hole problem and you are Rev Jack, you fill the holes then go back the next day and put a 1/4 inch (6mm) layer of paste over the whole end.
IF it is a two hole problem and you are uncomfortable or can't seal with paste, then just put a TPE plug in like it was a big hole, overkill but works great.
  • TPE Solvent for TPE Plugs - I use the 3M Primer 94, from amazon. Slather it on the plug, and stuff it in.
  • TPE Paste - I use Xylene to make my paste with, this is dangerous because Xylene is so damn strong a solvent. So if you use it make your paste THICK, like toothpaste thick. Just thin enough to force out of a 10 gauge needle and syringe. You make this too thin and it will eat a new hole in your TPE and your life will suck.
  • THIN TPE Paste I make with 3M Primer 94, it retains enough bite if it's not too thick.
  • Clean cuts and scratches - 3M Primer 94
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

Pretty sure that's called Primer 94. It is discussed in detail in the other thread. RevJack is a surgeon without equal. His advice will solve your doll problems!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Thanks for having my back DP!
I edited the post so I don't confuse folks too much.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

guru meditation wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:54 pm I have a suggestion! One that I am particularly passionate about and I'm going to be honest...very frustrated with WM about...MAKE THE TAN SKIN DARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it is impossible to get the same level of tan consistent every time but I was holding up the head of my doll which is supposed to be "tan" and it was laughably light skinned. This has been going on for about a year with all the products I order from WM. I have been ordering tan skin for 7 years and it NEVER was this light. Someone needs to show WM DOLL what tan means...SERIOUSLY.
Apparently they have changed the colors over the years and tan and cocoa have turned lighter... Also at some point there was the dark tan color, which is neither of those.
Source of information: https://eu.dollstudio.org/customization ... skin-tones and https://dollbase.org/forum/dollstudio/j ... ft-2017-04.
That really sucks man. As a tanned person, a brown person, this really sucks. My doll's tan skin looks more like "natural." And I don't want to get "cocoa," the pictures seem too dark

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 pm
Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:47 pm
RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 pm
Zenrel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:29 pm
number9 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:44 am
Zenrel wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:29 pm

I feel really devastated. I already washed her the first thing she step home. How many dolls they let pass QA like this... they need to have two checkers for each doll.
Need to look around for the best method to seal the hole.
Hi Zenrel, what vendor did you buy your doll from? Did they not want to help out? There are soo many posts here I figured it would be faster just to ask you.
I already asked the person who helped me ordered, and he talked to the head of the company. The head of the company said it's sealed and it's normal to have the "holes"
Thank you Zenrel for proving my point. I know you THINK you were correcting me, but you are simply proving my point.

What did you expect them to say? "Oh dear, you caught us." or "Yeah, it ensures stock turnover and repeat sales" or even "Planned obsolescence is for the consumer, we don't wan't to do it, but it's better for you in the long run."

Here, here is what happens from those "two little dots" that are "perfectly normal" and "sealed".
viewtopic.php?t=154571
Enjoy.

Reverend Jack
Yeah, you've opened my eyes about the situation when I pm you about it a while ago and read your thread about bubbles couple weeks ago (poor thing). Do you recommend a tpe paste to fill the hole or a plug?
There was a follow up discussion about this that might interest you: viewtopic.php?p=2266544#p2266544

That decision is often about comfort and tools.
IF it is an old school opening, aka BIG, then a TPE ball slathered in 3M Primer 94 is a must and a minimum.
IF it is an old school opening and you are Rev Jack, you put in the plug, then go back the next day and re-seal the margins with TPE paste.

IF it is one of the newer two-little-holes problem, I recommend that you just fill the little holes with TPE Paste.
IF it in a two hole problem and you are Rev Jack, you fill the holes then go back the next day and put a 1/4 inch (6mm) layer of paste over the whole end.
IF it is a two hole problem and you are uncomfortable or can't seal with paste, then just put a TPE plug in like it was a big hole, overkill but works great.
  • TPE Solvent for TPE Plugs - I use the 3M Primer 94, from amazon. Slather it on the plug, and stuff it in.
  • TPE Paste - I use Xylene to make my paste with, this is dangerous because Xylene is so damn strong a solvent. So if you use it make your paste THICK, like toothpaste thick. Just thin enough to force out of a 10 gauge needle and syringe. You make this too thin and it will eat a new hole in your TPE and your life will suck.
  • THIN TPE Paste I make with 3M Primer 94, it retains enough bite if it's not too thick.
  • Clean cuts and scratches - 3M Primer 94
Reverend Jack
Thank you so much! I just need to find a glass pipe. I wonder if finding one is possible locally.
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

borosilicate glass tube
Amazon, ebay or Aliexpress.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:49 pm Thanks for having my back DP!
I edited the post so I don't confuse folks too much.
Always! Any time! :)

JRG

Post by JRG »

Thanks again all for this valuable information for fixing the defect in these dolls. Rev, I’ve bought the 3m primer and have the tpe, so I’m ready to make the paste. When you say the 3m paste works better if thinner, in a ballpark, where it the viscosity level? Close to honey or thicker than that. (Obviously thin enough to go through the 10ga needle) I’m just trying to get a feel for the mix. Thanks.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:54 pm I have a suggestion! One that I am particularly passionate about and I'm going to be honest...very frustrated with WM about...MAKE THE TAN SKIN DARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it is impossible to get the same level of tan consistent every time but I was holding up the head of my doll which is supposed to be "tan" and it was laughably light skinned. This has been going on for about a year with all the products I order from WM. I have been ordering tan skin for 7 years and it NEVER was this light. Someone needs to show WM DOLL what tan means...SERIOUSLY.
I don't quite understand your statement. I have seen the photos of your latest doll with the #319 head and she looks much darker than all the tan promo photos of her. For comparison I am posting a photo of your doll in tan and one of mine in light tan (the head is the same)

Attachments
665.jpg
665.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3022 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

JRG wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:03 am Thanks again all for this valuable information for fixing the defect in these dolls. Rev, I’ve bought the 3m primer and have the tpe, so I’m ready to make the paste. When you say the 3m paste works better if thinner, in a ballpark, where it the viscosity level? Close to honey or thicker than that. (Obviously thin enough to go through the 10ga needle) I’m just trying to get a feel for the mix. Thanks.
With 3M I keep it honey thick, for me thicker than that doesn't bind well.
Here's a new-ish trick I've learned, if the TPE is pre-warmed, the 3M bites deeper and holds better. So I'd you are going to use a plug, warm it up. Hairdryer is perfect.
Old dogs learning new tricks, will miracles never cease.

Reverend Jack

JRG

Post by JRG »

RevJack wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:48 am
JRG wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:03 am Thanks again all for this valuable information for fixing the defect in these dolls. Rev, I’ve bought the 3m primer and have the tpe, so I’m ready to make the paste. When you say the 3m paste works better if thinner, in a ballpark, where it the viscosity level? Close to honey or thicker than that. (Obviously thin enough to go through the 10ga needle) I’m just trying to get a feel for the mix. Thanks.
With 3M I keep it honey thick, for me thicker than that doesn't bind well.
Here's a new-ish trick I've learned, if the TPE is pre-warmed, the 3M bites deeper and holds better. So I'd you are going to use a plug, warm it up. Hairdryer is perfect.
Old dogs learning new tricks, will miracles never cease.

Reverend Jack

I don’t think I’ll go with the plug, it’s just the two smaller holes and seems pretty straightforward. I just need to practice a little before I go in guns blazing. Makes sense about warming it up though, helps the chemical reaction.

Jwelmont
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jwelmont »

Following as my Wm has a hole in the vaginal canal

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Jwelmont wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:34 pm Following as my Wm has a hole in the vaginal canal
They all do. But this is not the thread to follow. search for TPE plug and you can find the discussions on how to fix her.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Nirodha wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:22 am

I don't quite understand your statement. I have seen the photos of your latest doll with the #319 head and she looks much darker than all the tan promo photos of her. For comparison I am posting a photo of your doll in tan and one of mine in light tan (the head is the same)

Yeah, that's only because I HAD TO SEND THE ORIGINAL HEAD BACK AND MY VENDOR FOUGHT HARD ON MY BEHALF TO MATCH MY DOLL'S BODY. The original head they sent me was NOT tan.

celoSeen

Post by celoSeen »

I bought my first doll, a 166cm C. I think the doll is mostly great, but there are some things I found disappointing.

1.) Many have said it already, but the vagina placement is not natural. If I were packing 8", then the placement might not be a problem. I'm average, though, so it's difficult to work with. Being that this is such a common complaint, I am very surprised that it hasn't been resolved. Also, I must say that the factory photos I received lacked any images of the vaginal area. Because the vagina placement is a known issue, I'd say that failing to provide those images is downright deceptive -- I'll certainly consider that deception when I choose my next doll manufacturer.

2.) Her head falls off. During sex. Obviously that's a buzz kill. I've tried using the connector with threads in both ends, but then her head either swivels too much or gets stuck in weird positions.

3.) Waist size. It's not like the waist of an adult woman. I should have done more research on this before purchasing. If I had realized the waist was so tiny, I would have purchased something else.

4.) It would have been nice if I didn't have to thoroughly wash the manufacturing residue off her before use. Yes, of course I'm going to wipe her down when I receive her, but a thorough washing? I feel that should be done at the factory.

INFORMATIONS