www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

Cubiko wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:51 pm Hyvää päivää, Jussi!

I am the photographer of those two photos, and I also live in the Nordic area :D
Just to clarify the two series of photos use the same head with implanted hair. The hair is loose on one photo and styled and braided by the photographer on the other.
The implanted hair cost extra, as you say, but the doll should look very similar to the photos. The shops that sell the dolls have this information.
If you want to use a wig you can get lace front wigs and they have a very natural hairline that looks almost like implanted hair, but like everything else it is a matter of quality and price. They can cost from $20 (synthetic hair) up to many thousands of dollars (human hair). The big advantage of a wig is that you can easily change the colour, style and type of hair. And the advantage with implanted hair is that it looks very natural and it is easier to work with.

Blue eyes are available, but as far as I know only 1 type of blue eyes is available. Here is a photo of how they look:
AK_blueeyes.jpg
Yes...those blue eyes are very beautiful. Just validating.

Love Dominique
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I would love to see a 160cma body under some b or c breasts.

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

Please make torsos more realistic in size for adult clothing. A 170cm doll with a 65cm torso is useless.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Is realistic mouth same as "ros" option

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I know it's a lost cause but I would like to see a body like the 158G but with a realistic waist - say around 70cm.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

nicvncnt wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:19 am I know it's a lost cause but I would like to see a body like the 158G but with a realistic waist - say around 70cm.
It really shouldn’t be a lost cause. My Mira is about 60 and that is so useful for skirts and stuff. More would be even better. I really don’t know why dolls have such tiny waists.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

I see alot of nice looking dolls/heads that has special haircuts or braids and so on, couldent we get the option to buy those wigs, you could charge more money for special wigs as well so would be win/win for all.

I just hate the fact that when you look at photos in a shop and you find something you really like but you have no way of buying it because you can never get the same look with just a standard wig.

And its a problem when you can click "same as photo" on a doll or head but what you recive will be something totaly diffrend, not good for shop or WM reputation wise.

In my case right now iam looking at head #85, i would like this one with exactly the same look same eyes same wig, the site iam buying form has this guarantee "The doll you see on our website is the doll you will receive." but it wont be since it will come with a standard wig and brown eyes since there is no option for light brown eyes witch i belive those are and thats a huge problem in my book, not just for the shop but also for WM since you guys are the ones that make em so it would also fall back on the maker.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I'll give this a go......
I got my doll in a damaged/lost shipping pallet sale.
The box was damaged badly as well as the doll .
With help from this site I have repaired most all of her damage and am very happy with having her.
The problem is .....
I don't know what she is !
She shares the same specs as the 163 cm bbw WM doll.
110lbs, 40-26-41,tpe
I want to get another head exactly like the one she already has but I can't identify her !
Can you confirm ?
20230209_194050.jpg
20230209_194050.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 3139 times
20230204_233608.jpg
20230204_233608.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 3139 times

Geministar

Post by Geministar »

How do we determine clothing, underwear, and shoe sizes? Is this information provided to the customer upon an order?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Geministar wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:09 pm How do we determine clothing, underwear, and shoe sizes? Is this information provided to the customer upon an order?
You get out your measuring tape, measure your doll, look up the measurements in a chart, buy clothes.

But no one will do it for you.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Geministar wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:09 pm How do we determine clothing, underwear, and shoe sizes? Is this information provided to the customer upon an order?

Most vendors do not offer clothing sizes for dolls, so measuring your doll is one method of determining clothing size. Also, you will find a lot of helpful community members here on TDF. You might be able to search for threads which have dolls like one you have, or will buy. Some people with the same doll will share clothing ideas and tips. If you do not find a thread which is helpful, you could start a new one for your (prospective) doll, and get a conversation going about which sizes work for her.

Do you have a doll, or is there a specific doll you intend to purchase?
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

No information is provided and it’s a bit of a lottery anyway nowadays what with so much clothing on the market and sizes not really being that good a guide, especially on places like Amazon. Women I know are always complaining that no-one seems to stick to any sizes any more and things are always off.

Basically, shoes should be pretty consistent, I find Mira is a 3/36 almost always for most things. As for underwear, you’ll be wanting XS whenever you can get it. I find Mira (who has air rather than gel boobs) does not wear bras that well unless they are really nice and soft, so anything underwired is usually no good, she’s just too perky... Our dolls’ tiny waist measurements are gonna make like difficult as well, basically things often gape at the back unless you are really lucky so be prepared to either live with it or make minor adjustments to take up the slack. As for the rest, again XS is your friend for dresses and the like. Some try to find decent clothing for teenage girls rather than women but I’ve been mostly happy with the stuff I got for Mira from places like Bonprix or whatever that do have small sizes.

But like I said, clothing size varies so wildly anyway you’ll want to find brands that work rather than clothes that work, at least that’s what I’ve found.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Geministar

Post by Geministar »

subcyclist wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:07 pm Do you have a doll, or is there a specific doll you intend to purchase?
I'm in the market; I have a few models from WM that I'm interested in, but nothing purchased yet.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Geministar wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:39 am
subcyclist wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:07 pm Do you have a doll, or is there a specific doll you intend to purchase?
I'm in the market; I have a few models from WM that I'm interested in, but nothing purchased yet.
Okay, great. This is a good time to buy a doll, as compared to a few years ago. There have been some nice developments in doll design, to include better hands (old wire hands were not so fantastic), gel breasts, and better anatomy on newer designs. There are many doll owners who share valuable experience here on TDF, and I hope you can enough of what is relevant to your preferences, that you can choose a doll you will be really happy with.

As you look through comments in threads about the dolls you are interested in, look for an opportunity to ask what clothes a doll is wearing. Many people are happy to share a link for what they bought, which should also show the size. Over time, you will pick up a lot of knowledge by looking for the doll you want, which options to choose, and what clothing will fit and look nice. Consider sharing that knowledge with people here in the future, just like others will do for you now.

Even though I cannot offer size suggestions to you at the moment, I can offer a good place to shop if you are in North America. Fashion Nova (https://www.fashionnova.com/) is a company which offers very good quality clothing, and they often have great prices for sale items. Another person here on TDF mentioned them in a post, and I have become a regular shopper with this company. Shamefully, I cannot remember who recommended this company, so I cannot give credit to this person; I am very grateful for the recommendation, though.

Happy hunting!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

RevJack is right. Unfortunately no one is gonna give you sizes for you doll and even if a member with the exact size/make/model gives you the sizing for theirs, it’s still best to get that measure out.

More often than not, clothing of the stretchy variety in S or XS covers the butt and tops… but go by that measure and order based on the sizing guides you should find on most clothes vendors sites.

Bras.
This can be pretty challenging. Reason being the majority of dolls frames are comparatively small against humie women. Trying to get a snug underbust coupled with a sometimes unrealistically enormous cup fit can be difficult.
Also, sculpted doll boobs don’t n won’t squish into bra cups as a humie boobie. The smaller the dolls boobs, the more successful your gonna be getting a near perfect fit.

Measure both the bust and underbust.
Use a bra size calculator.

310514D6-9475-46F2-8113-510C8DB8440D.png
310514D6-9475-46F2-8113-510C8DB8440D.png (290.16 KiB) Viewed 2922 times

Be aware that most dolls will have an underbust so small that most calculators won’t accept so you’ll need to add a few inches up to 27-28” so that it will.

We’ll take the following as an example. A WM Dolls 156cm H cup. 36.6” bust, 25.6” underbust.

291F41F7-38D6-42AB-85F7-F14F5CCD3F57.jpeg
291F41F7-38D6-42AB-85F7-F14F5CCD3F57.jpeg (726.49 KiB) Viewed 2922 times

I went up an inch or so on the underbust to 27 and rounded up to 37 for the bust and it resulted in 28GG U.K. size (28J US size).

Buuut…and there’s always a but…a lot of 28” underbust bras actual band length might be quite a bit shorter than 28”…sometimes 23-24”, so it might be prudent to sister size up to a longer 30” band and bring the cup size down accordingly to say 30FF or 30G U.K. size. Note the difference in actual band sizes on the 28GG and 30G bras below.

E2FA9454-1462-439A-AFF2-9B453BC8ACCD.jpeg
E2FA9454-1462-439A-AFF2-9B453BC8ACCD.jpeg (482.22 KiB) Viewed 2922 times

I just think a looser fitting, less tight band is better for the dolls tpe.

Best thing to do is to measure her when she arrives, do the above, decide what size to order, go on eBay/Amazon/Shein and get a cheap bra around the $£8-10 mark. See how well it fits and alter band/cup fit accordingly on further purchases.

You’ll find the same size bras will all fit differently across manufacturers but that’s a minefield humie women have to negotiate when they’re buying bras as well…my wife has always had a torrid time trying to get the right boulder holder fit lol.

There’s always plenty of advice on TDF to assist you with clothes fitting your gal but always go by the measurements you make 👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

INFORMATIONS