www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by WM dolls »

Hi, Dear

Thanks for your attention.

We hope to have a more in-depth communication with users in this post.

You can ask questions or suggestions, we will try to answer them all, please give us some time.

These suggestion will help us, thanks in advance for your replies.

(About LHP, and the changes of the vagina in various postures are already in the improvement plan, thank you very much)

Best regards,
Attachments
DSC_0799.jpg
DSC_0799.jpg (577 KiB) Viewed 10281 times

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by curious_person »

in the 18months i've followed dolls.. many great new releases happened.. remarkable progress . I am very impressed with the state of these dolls already :) WM remain my favourite brand due to the range of body shapes and details in the sculpture.

In my collection I have : WM172D, WM170D, WM174G, AK173C.

170cm 40kg doll with 164F style LHP?
With current tech, my ideal doll would be around 170cm, 40kg , but with the recent LHP improvement. There's the tall WM174G (44kg real)and shorter WM164F/J (33-34kg) both with improved LHP.. i'm ideally after something intermediate (38-40kg). The WM175D is just a little too thin . The jinsan AK174 (38kg) is almost what I seek, but the WM172D (41kg) legs are a bit nicer. Maybe a "WM170C" could fill this slot and still have contrast to existing models.

Unlockable Back Joint Idea

my WM170D back broke sadly (I made a silly mistake), but as a silver lining, she became very fun to use lying in bed due to greater movement, like a doll with loose-joints.
I remembered someone else made a suggestion - what if the joints could be toggled - a locking switch that you could reach by feeling into the TPE (without having to cut open and re-glue). The mechanism could be unlocked for greater mobility in bed, or locked for standing poses.

I guess this more complex joint would be more expensive, but just putting it in the back would be useful enough I think.

more neck control for oral

A second joint in either the neck or base of the head (an advanced head option that could be put on existing dolls?) would let you position the head more accurately for oral (eg 69..)

channel bend
(About LHP, and the changes of the vagina in various postures are already in the improvement plan, thank you very much)
I think this might be solveable with a special insert? where the exterior is already curved to align better with bent legs, and the internal channel kept straight. A user could swap with the regular insert depending on what poses they prefer.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=149905 this is a 3d mockup of what I think this "special insert" would look like. It would be uncomfortable when the doll is flat, but better when the legs are bent (i.e. raised-leg missionary or doggy poses).

t will be interesting to see if any other ideas are possible. Regardless of this problem, I think these dolls already give you a lot for their affordable price. Every doll has at least 1 good use-case.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Has WM any plan to offer gel ass for their tpe dolls?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I have a 172cm and a 157cm. Both have neck to head mating which are slightly out. My 157 is nearly new. Neither of the two heads I got with her sit perfectly upon the neck, which catches a corner, no matter what I do.
So better mating between heads and necks please.
None of my other dolls by different manufacturers, have had this problem. Apart from this, lovely dolls.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Hi WM Dolls,

I was wondering if you would consider doing more Pregnant style Dolls? while the WM 158cm is great i feel the belly and breasts could be much bigger

Keep up the awesome work :)

Lobo2099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lobo2099 »

Over all would say wm has been on a upward improvement. With lhp and other improvment I appreciate them taking time to address these. Featuring or suggestions I would have to say.
- Longer lasting pigment that don’t wear off after a couple weeks.
- maybe a hinged jaw to allow for more facial effects
- fully sealed doll for those that do not mind not being able to change out the head.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hi WM, thanks for doing this Q&A!

I have a question regarding the gel options.

As I understand, the way doll factories do this is by actually inserting softer TPE saturated in oil instead of using any gel. Due to the fact that TPE acts as a natural absorbent (or a sponge if you will), over time the TPE will absorb the excess oil. This process (excess oil in TPE) deteriorates the structural rigidity of the TPE material over time. Hence reducing the lifespan of the doll.

If I'm wrong in any way please mention so....

I would love any insight on your process, or method of your gel options.

Thanks!

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

You need to improve the skeleton. Take a look at what Starpery and SE Dolls have been doing recently. Their new gear skeletons seem to be a big improvement.

I have a 172B, which developed a loose hip, wrist joint and ankle joint within days of her arrival. She has the current latest skeleton with the articulated knees and elbows. The joint stiffness was also inconsistent from new. More recently, she has developed a loose back, which will make posing her for photos more difficult moving forward.

This, to my mind, is an area that needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.
A joint for the distal digit on the articulated fingers.
mixed race, Polynesian, and south east asian faces would be cool.

I also agree with what others mentioned
Gel ass.
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM is still my favorite brand, and I love the progression and direction they're going in, so thank you guys!

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Has WM any plan to offer ************gel ass************* for their tpe dolls?
Phossil wrote:I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.
A joint for the distal digit on the articulated fingers.
mixed race, Polynesian, and south east asian faces would be cool.

I also agree with what others mentioned
***********************************Gel ass.**************************************************
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM is still my favorite brand, and I love the progression and direction they're going in, so thank you guys!

WM, please give us gel glutes!

We need a squooshy tushie; bouncy buttocks; a more fondleable fanny; a plush posterior.

(Thank you Celtic_Babog and Phossil, for suggesting this outstanding idea.)
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I have three of your dolls and I adore them. My only suggestion would be to ensure that their shrugging shoulder and neck joints are slightly looser than their waist, knee, and ankle joints. Whenever I try to move their neck or shoulder joints they're so stiff that the force applied usually moves down their skeleton and throws out one of their other joints. It's dangerous- both for the doll and me.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

Overall it seems to me that WM is on the right track, paying attention to what users are asking for, as stated the LHP, especially in the anal department is on many users lists.
Besides that for me, the breast shape of the new 159G I find very attractive, funny to say but breast droop is more realistic.
And the really big improvement would be keep finding ways to make the dolls lighter...
thanks for what you have already given us, we look to you to reach for the highest goals possible...

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

curious_person wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:59 am in the 18months i've followed dolls.. many great new releases happened.. remarkable progress . I am very impressed with the state of these dolls already :) WM remain my favourite brand due to the range of body shapes and details in the sculpture.

In my collection I have : WM172D, WM170D, WM174G, AK173C.

170cm 40kg doll with 164F style LHP?
With current tech, my ideal doll would be around 170cm, 40kg , but with the recent LHP improvement. There's the tall WM174G (44kg real)and shorter WM164F/J (33-34kg) both with improved LHP.. i'm ideally after something intermediate (38-40kg). The WM175D is just a little too thin . The jinsan AK174 (38kg) is almost what I seek, but the WM172D (41kg) legs are a bit nicer. Maybe a "WM170C" could fill this slot and still have contrast to existing models.

Unlockable Back Joint Idea

my WM170D back broke sadly (I made a silly mistake), but as a silver lining, she became very fun to use lying in bed due to greater movement, like a doll with loose-joints.
I remembered someone else made a suggestion - what if the joints could be toggled - a locking switch that you could reach by feeling into the TPE (without having to cut open and re-glue). The mechanism could be unlocked for greater mobility in bed, or locked for standing poses.

I guess this more complex joint would be more expensive, but just putting it in the back would be useful enough I think.

more neck control for oral

A second joint in either the neck or base of the head (an advanced head option that could be put on existing dolls?) would let you position the head more accurately for oral (eg 69..)

channel bend
I think this might be solveable with a special insert? where the exterior is already curved to align better with bent legs, and the internal channel kept straight. A user could swap with the regular insert depending on what poses they prefer.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=149905 this is a 3d mockup of what I think this "special insert" would look like. It would be uncomfortable when the doll is flat, but better when the legs are bent (i.e. raised-leg missionary or doggy poses).

t will be interesting to see if any other ideas are possible. Regardless of this problem, I think these dolls already give you a lot for their affordable price. Every doll has at least 1 good use-case.
Thank you for your support along the way, CP!

We will continue to introduce new bodies, giving it beauty while maintaining its flexibility.

①Unlockable Back Joint Idea (Not yet on the agenda.)

②more neck control for oral (This is already in development, the movement of the jaw, but will be applied to the silicone head first, then the TPE head.)

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:35 am Has WM any plan to offer gel ass for their tpe dolls?
Hi CB

Yes, there have been many people who wish the TPE had a GEL ass. But now the conundrum is that if the gel is filled in a stressed (sitting or lying) position like the buttocks, there is a risk of rupture. We are actively discussing.

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:23 am I have a 172cm and a 157cm. Both have neck to head mating which are slightly out. My 157 is nearly new. Neither of the two heads I got with her sit perfectly upon the neck, which catches a corner, no matter what I do.
So better mating between heads and necks please.
None of my other dolls by different manufacturers, have had this problem. Apart from this, lovely dolls.
Hi, BBB

I'm very sorry that this problem happened.

Before we leave the factory, there are strict inspections, including the connection of the head and neck. But there are various problems that will appear during express delivery, which affect the integrity of our dolls.

I will report this issue to the production department, thank you.

Best regards,

INFORMATIONS