sexyrealsexdolls.com

SRSD killing it with their service!

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
MadScience72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SRSD killing it with their service!

Post by MadScience72 »

This is my second doll from SRSD a beautifully made 158cm big breasted curvy darling by SY dolls. Not only was the price really great but the doll quality was actually quite surprising. A major hiccup however UPS lost my doll somehow?? After getting absolutely nowhere with them( a whole different story on UPS customer service) SRSD sent out a new one within a few days she showed up. All of my interactions with SRSD have been excellent they even gave me a bit extra discount to make sure I could get her. You guys are great. Now I'm in the laboratory scanning the SRSD site in search of my perfect girl. 2 times I ordered ready to ship versions but I'm gonna get that custom this time. Give them a shot if you are shopping around.
Today I am no longer a prisoner of your reality.

INFORMATIONS