funwestdoll.com

Free Dolls!Funwest doll reviewers wanted.Everyone has a chance.

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Free Dolls!Funwest doll reviewers wanted.Everyone has a chance.

Post by Funwest Doll »

We want more people to discover Funwest dolls, and will select 3 winners to receive a free doll with free shipping! :glou:

Visit https://funwestdoll.com and select your favorite doll. Post comments on your favorite dolls in this thread.
The content is not limited! Tell us why she is your #1, and what you love most about her. What improvements have been made to the dolls and services.

Activity time and prizes:
The first stage: May 16 - May 30, 2022.
We will select 3 winners to receive a free doll with free shipping! :glou:
The second stage: From time to time, we will select winners to give free doll gifts. (Including free dolls, doll body parts, big coupons and more).
Each participant can private message me to receive a $100 coupon.

Activity requirements:
1. Describe content that is valuable or creative. After we give the prizes, we will save valuable content and product improvement suggestions.
Please note that any comments and submissions may be used in future advertising or marketing activities including the Funwest website, social media accounts, or elsewhere.
2. Be willing to share your experiences with our dolls for a long time. Of course, if you also have a large number of followers on other social platforms to share, it would be better!

Awards Criteria:
1. High-profile active users: Registered for more than 5 years, very experienced in the forum.
Hope you can review our dolls and provide valuable content or good advice.
2. New active users: Registered for less than 5 years, other conditions are not limited.
Hope you really love our brand and share your feelings.
We will definitely choose at least one new user to send the doll, so everyone can actively participate. :D :D :D
3. The above is not the only standard, we are willing to provide a free doll to those who sincerely help and love us.

Congratulations to everyone and your dolls in advance!

Good luck and have fun!

Funwest
https://funwestdoll.com/
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Free doll!Funwest doll reviewers wanted.

Post by CF »

Wow.

OK, yes, I need to enter this contest!

Dearest Cherry:

It feels like years now since I first laid eyes on you. Since then you have haunted my waking hours, distracting me with your beauty.

Your eyes, with their incredible depth of feeling.

Your long, supermodel legs. I don't even particularly go for legs, but you've made me a believer!

Your cherry-red lips, which I yearn to kiss.

And of course your full, womanly breasts, as real and as perfect as ever I have seen.

I want to wake up with the sunrise to see you beside me. To actually look into your eyes and know, in my heart, what they say to me.

I want to go to bed with you at night, exhausted from making love to you, my face against your chest.

In-between I want to be with you throughout the day ... to smile at you while I work, to taste your mouth and trace it with my tongue, and when the passion is too much, to touch your heavenly body which even now has my crotch swollen and straining against the inside of my pants, aching to slide inside of you.

I want to share you with the world, capturing and conveying your beauty through photos, trying to express just how much you enchant me. To tell millions of people, "She is mine. Forever. But please join me in savoring how lovely she is."

I cherish you, sweet Cherry.

I hope to welcome you home.

XOXO,

--CF
Attachments
CherryILY.gif
CherryILY.gif (6.5 MiB) Viewed 5527 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

I'll post it too.
In fact, I planned to create a story for each doll a long time ago, because the emotions of the doll itself need to be given by the lover.
As a manufacturer, I also hope to show my emotions through a story. This time I chose one of my favorite dolls. Hope you all like it.

Bea: Elf of the sea

Because of the hot weather and the humidity of the seaside, Bea always likes to go barefoot and wear shorts and skirts. She likes bright colors, especially delicate yellows, to distinguish them from the blue of the sea. Light skipped her eyebrows, sand ran between her fingers, and there were even rumors that she could manipulate water because she was so free in the sea.

Bea has a beauty that subverts tradition. She is different from the dignified lady. She is naturally beautiful, lively and straightforward. Her face is a little bit well-behaved, but there is always a hint of cunning in her smart eyes. Bea has delusions of good and evil, and there are two kinds of blood flowing in her body, the breath of the beast and the light of purity. In short, she is not a well-behaved girl when it comes to love.

About her, there is a story circulating in the town. When Bea was 16, she was kidnapped by pirates. But the next day she swam back to the beach safely, with a golden necklace hanging around her neck, which the eagle-eyed would find it was worn by the pirate chief before. No one knows exactly what happened, and the pirate group has never returned to the town since.

This day, she looks at you with a happy smile and eyes sparkling with curiosity.
Attachments
_N1A9295.jpg
_N1A9295.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 5502 times
_N1A9270.jpg
_N1A9270.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 5502 times
_N1A9018.jpg
_N1A9018.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 5502 times
_N1A8892.jpg
_N1A8892.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 5502 times
_N1A8736.jpg
_N1A8736.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 5502 times
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

BEA-utiful story!

It is said these are rare photos of the Pirate Queen Bea …
Attachments
032A3230-5CBC-466F-A1E1-2D4810D7C3BC.jpeg
032A3230-5CBC-466F-A1E1-2D4810D7C3BC.jpeg (226.62 KiB) Viewed 5493 times
93F6DFE3-5FF3-47B5-9DE6-25F3EEA26839.jpeg
93F6DFE3-5FF3-47B5-9DE6-25F3EEA26839.jpeg (74.17 KiB) Viewed 5493 times
Viva la megaboobs!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I think CF made a very, very strong argument which I wholeheartedly support. I hope Cherry considers his proposal seriously.

I will just say that if her curvy cousin Coco ever feels like exploring her Brazilian side more... fully... there's certainly a spot waiting for her with me and the Gatas. 8)
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I just want a good doll with great natural skeleton articulations and a perfectly place vagina around the 27-34kg mark. I'm too lazy to be as articulate as CF but build a good doll and I'll buy it.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

setevoltas wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:16 am I think CF made a very, very strong argument which I wholeheartedly support. I hope Cherry considers his proposal seriously.
Thank you, sir! 🍻
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

esquisseallure wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:23 am I just want a good doll with great natural skeleton articulations and a perfectly place vagina around the 27-34kg mark. I'm too lazy to be as articulate as CF but build a good doll and I'll buy it.
Articulate?! Thank you! 🥂
Viva la megaboobs!

TheMarineMike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheMarineMike »

Really diggin’ Chastity! Been looking at dolls with bigger breasts than what I currently have. She has great proportions and would be a great addition to my burgeoning collection. :whistle:
RLSD/WM 162E Madison - Head #152 / Candy - Head #234 / Kim - Head #47
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123320

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

CF wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:01 am BEA-utiful story!

It's funny, pirate's product positioning feels very suitable for Funwest. :haha4:
www.funwestdoll.com

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Funwest Doll wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:14 am
CF wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:01 am BEA-utiful story!

It's funny, pirate's product positioning feels very suitable for Funwest. :haha4:
It is all about fantasy! ♥️
Viva la megaboobs!

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

esquisseallure wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:23 am I just want a good doll with great natural skeleton articulations and a perfectly place vagina around the 27-34kg mark. I'm too lazy to be as articulate as CF but build a good doll and I'll buy it.
It doesn't matter, we welcome all kinds of comments, and we also want to work hard to make a good doll with great natural skeleton articulations and a perfect place vagina.

In fact, for the skeleton, we made "double-joint", which allows the sex doll to bend the knees like a real person, and can do more angles, not limited to the angle of the traditional skeleton.

For the location of the vagina, the angle of the rear hole is another area that few manufacturers have come to grips with. I think this may need to be improved step by step. :glou:
www.funwestdoll.com

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

setevoltas wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:16 am I think CF made a very, very strong argument which I wholeheartedly support. I hope Cherry considers his proposal seriously.

I will just say that if her curvy cousin Coco ever feels like exploring her Brazilian side more... fully... there's certainly a spot waiting for her with me and the Gatas. 8)
You're right, that's a strong argument. Everyone can describe their favorite doll, and everyone has a chance to get her for free. :angel:
www.funwestdoll.com

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

TheMarineMike wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:35 am Really diggin’ Chastity! Been looking at dolls with bigger breasts than what I currently have. She has great proportions and would be a great addition to my burgeoning collection. :whistle:
Thank you for your attention, I believe we will make dolls that make users more and more satisfied. :multi:
www.funwestdoll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 3 Free Dolls!Funwest doll reviewers wanted.

Post by haremlover »

The best manufacturers consider each doll that is born in their factory to be one of their daughters. This is the difference between a manufacturer bringing girls with heart into being rather than merely being a Widget Manufacturing shop. In social terms it is vital too in producing echoes of humanity and love rather than merely lumps of rubber object to be f***ed and disposed of when done with, a perspective which one sees from time to time and which is most depressing. Thank you FunWest for moving in the right direction.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS