This is my review of the 150 cm Fabric Doll designed by Sakura-Doll and made by Happy-Dolls. Pictures are at the bottom of the post and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I'll answer as well as I can
Experience with Fabric Doll
I'm a long time fan of fabric love dolls and I've owned the following fabric dolls (In order) over the last 7-8 years:
- Custom fabric sex doll from an Etsy creator (Fully custom design but the overall build quality was not great)
- Happy-Dolls 168 cm model Cia (RIP - Got mold due to water leakage )
- Teddy Babes (Got it on sale but did not like it)
- Fabric doll from an Aliexpress vendor (Big mistake, never again )
- Happy-Dolls 168 cm model (Still going strong 3 years later, not setled on a name yet...)
Search for my next fabric doll
About two years ago I began looking into buying another fabric doll to keep my 168 model company but besides Happy Doll, I could not find anything of the same quality. That's when I stumpled upon Sakura-Dolls. Their design was eerily similar to Happy-Dolls, so I at first thought they were a rip-off or showed fake products. However, to my delight, Sakura-Doll is in fact working with Happy Doll with their own design of dolls. After looking over their different models, I soon settled on the 150 cm model and was ready to buy it. This, however, was short-lived, as I could not find any reputable vendors whom I could buy the Sakura-dolls at. I did manage to find one vendor on Aliexpress. But given my previous experience with Aliexpress and fabric dolls, I decided against it and put the whole idea on hold.
Fast forward to late February this year and fabric dolls were added to MyRobotDoll, including both lineups from Happy-Doll and Sakura-Doll. It did not take long from there until I had bought a new fabric doll . After some delays, mainly due to covid lockdown, my new doll finally arrived and it's been a blast ever since .
- Weight: She's really light for her height and build, at only 12 kg. Makes her really easy to move and pose quickly.
- Quality: Really nice overall build quality. Pretty certain she'll last a long time with proper care
- Anime Design: Beautiful anime/manga look and feel (For anime/manga lovers, this model gives a Short-stack Koihai feeling similar to Hana Uzaki from Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (Uzaki-chan wa asobitai!))
- "Skin" temperatur: Not affected by hot or cold weather, so she never feels cold or damp
- The breasts: I love them*
- User Modifications: Modifications are easy to make afterwards, given the fabric material. I've in the past added extra padding and tattoos under the fabric, via the zipper in the back, with great succes
- Range of motion: The range of motion for the skeleton is limited when compared to most other TPE/Silicone dolls. This comes from the foam material being used inside the doll. However, this is not an issue for my needs (Check out MyRobotDoll's website, where they have a handy diagram showing the range of motion for the fabric dolls)
- Smell: The foam used in the doll have a slight smell. Having smelled TPE and silicone before, I'll say the smell is slightly stronger than silicone (Which is almost odorless) but nowhere near TPE levels. I'm quite sensitive to smell and I can sleep in the same bed with it no problem. The smell does not go away over time, from my own experience
- *The breasts: The inside the the breasts uses the same foam used for the body. This make them quite sturdy. I suspect they did this to make the breasts retain their shape better with clothing (Which I fully understand and they do ). However, if you were hoping to sleep pillow-soft breasts out of this world, do know that it's as soft as sleeping on therapeutic memory foam. Minor negative point in my book
Overall really happy with the doll and can't wait to spend more time with her. Given the overall price for this doll, when compared to other dolls this size, it's very likely I'll buy even more dolls .
To anyone thinking about buying this doll: Go for it . Just don't expect a TPE or Silicone doll
Big shoutout to MyRobotDoll for bringing fabric dolls into their catalogue and to Alice for answering my many MANY questions
Now, without further ado, let me introduce the Sakura-Doll 150 cm elf doll; Momo
I want to make a good first impression
Ok, I'm ready!!!
HI EVERYONE! NICE TO MEET YOU! MY NAME IS MO.... mo? Huh? Where did everyone go?
Why you little camera, stop playing games !!! I have to say hello to everyone else they'll think I'm weird and hate me . WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY?! Almost... got it...
Phew, there we go. Is that better??
All good? Great. Anyway, names Momo
Nice to meet you all
Found some sexy underwear . Although I need another bra (Original was too small )
Also found a cute Kimono but the chest area did not cover too well (Slight accident though )