https://www.coeros.com/

New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Post by Coeros »

The Sex Doll Cleaning Kit is designed by Coeros to easily clean the vagina of sex dolls.
Tutorial video link: https://youtu.be/0HeOBGAP4bA
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This is a great thing, but Seagull is correct, any pressure of water in 99% of today's vaginas and most anus' and oral cavities will result in water inside the body. All the BS from the top manufacturers about having "addressed" or "fixed" the problems are just flat out BS. We have progressed from a gaping hole to a threaded hole to a pair of smaller holes caused by wires or strings, but ALL of them will leak water.
CoEros - develop and sell a kit to allow all doll owners for fix this problem. It wouldn't take much, 10ccs of your TPE paste in a syringe with a 10 inch 10 gauge needle and a cheap-ass endoscope. Hell, you should bundle it with this cool-ass cleaning device and change the world forever.
I will even help you source the necessary parts.
CoEros - Here is your chance to make a MAJOR change to the game and put me out of business!
Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:06 am This is a great thing, but Seagull is correct, any pressure of water in 99% of today's vaginas and most anus' and oral cavities will result in water inside the body. All the BS from the top manufacturers about having "addressed" or "fixed" the problems are just flat out BS. We have progressed from a gaping hole to a threaded hole to a pair of smaller holes caused by wires or strings, but ALL of them will leak water.
CoEros - develop and sell a kit to allow all doll owners for fix this problem. It wouldn't take much, 10ccs of your TPE paste in a syringe with a 10 inch 10 gauge needle and a cheap-ass endoscope. Hell, you should bundle it with this cool-ass cleaning device and change the world forever.
I will even help you source the necessary parts.
CoEros - Here is your chance to make a MAJOR change to the game and put me out of business!
Reverend Jack.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions, I think the items you set are very inspiring for vaginal repair. Vaginal leaks are indeed a tricky problem. I've been thinking about this recently, and I was going to start a blog post.

The function of the item we show is to extract the water in the vagina in time when cleaning the vagina, so as to reduce the corrosion of the vagina by the water flow to a greater extent. It does not damage the skin at all. So what you say is really important.

:glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/

How To Adjust the Length of the Cleaner?
  1. Loosen the screws then turn
  • Gently insert the tube all the way into the vagina, as deep as it can go.
  • To achieve the best cleaning results, after placing the tube all the way in adjust it by moving backwards ( out of the vagina ) by 1-2 cm
  • After adjusting to the correct length, rotate and tighten the screw on the base to lock in
  • By following the above steps you will adjust to the optimal length allowing for the best cleansing of your doll. Keep this length unchanged for all cleanings

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Tips:

To make cleaning easier, place a pillow under the doll to lift up the upper body
Ensure the opening of the vagina completely wraps around the base of the cleaner
If it is your first time, place a towel under the butt to soak up any water spills
For beginners, insert a piece of cloth inside the doll’s anus to avoid water seeping in
Do not bend the water pipe during cleaning.

https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Sex Doll Vagina Cleaning Kit for Cleaning On-bed, 2022 New Design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HeOBGAP4bA

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Comments Welcome!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

About how long does it take to finish the clean process?
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:20 am About how long does it take to finish the clean process?
It only takes five to ten minutes to wash, and its biggest advantage is that it can be easily washed on the bed and will not wet the sheets. Here is the tutorial we shot:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Coeros,
I think this is dam near perfect, and should be standard issue with all the big dolls.
To obtain absolute perfection, make an adaptor so I can blow air in after the water is all out and blow her dry.
Then everything else will be obsolete.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

RevJack wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:51 pm Coeros,
I think this is dam near perfect, and should be standard issue with all the big dolls.
To obtain absolute perfection, make an adaptor so I can blow air in after the water is all out and blow her dry.
Then everything else will be obsolete.
Thank you very much, you are a very honest person.
I'm sorry for my previous rudeness. I am planning to add new products, please give me a month.
In addition, do you have any interest in this product, as a gift, I would like to give it to you for free. If you find it useful, just give me a good review.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

The price is a bit steep, isn't it? $186 is a lot for something that looks like a 12 v windshield wiper pump attached to a 3d printable item with some cheap hoses...

Edit;
Don't get me wrong; I think it's a great product, but I feel like it's just too expensive. Nothing about this screams "premium build quality" to me. It's a great idea, and we'll implemented, but the build quality looks... Less than $186, to me.

It's held together by zip ties instead of real hose clamps, for crying out loud! And it doesn't even look like it comes with a wall adaptor!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Robinvlum wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:27 pm The price is a bit steep, isn't it? $186 is a lot for something that looks like a 12 v windshield wiper pump attached to a 3d printable item with some cheap hoses...

Edit;
Don't get me wrong; I think it's a great product, but I feel like it's just too expensive. Nothing about this screams "premium build quality" to me. It's a great idea, and we'll implemented, but the build quality looks... Less than $186, to me.

It's held together by zip ties instead of real hose clamps, for crying out loud! And it doesn't even look like it comes with a wall adaptor!
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.
The difficulties we face are mainly due to two points. First, because this product is not mass-produced, the single production cost is relatively high. Second, because the product contains a motor, the transportation cost increases. If we address these issues in the future, we will also lower prices accordingly.

Regarding the details, the zipper is indeed a zipper specially used to fix the hose, and the adapter is indeed not configured, because the specifications in different regions are different, of course, this problem can be solved later.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

Coeros wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:05 pm
Robinvlum wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:27 pm The price is a bit steep, isn't it? $186 is a lot for something that looks like a 12 v windshield wiper pump attached to a 3d printable item with some cheap hoses...

Edit;

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.
The difficulties we face are mainly due to two points. First, because this product is not mass-produced, the single production cost is relatively high. Second, because the product contains a motor, the transportation cost increases. If we address these issues in the future, we will also lower prices accordingly.

Regarding the details, the zipper is indeed a zipper specially used to fix the hose, and the adapter is indeed not configured, because the specifications in different regions are different, of course, this problem can be solved later.
I understand the logistics make it harder, but is it possible to sell just the nozzle kits without the motor to lower the price? If they're individually made, then surely that must be possible?
I'd love to buy one of these kits without the motor, purely because I can source the motor easily enough myself (or just attach it to a faucet.) Also because (I mean no offense) I don't feel like the price currently matches up with the cost of the product, and I'd really love to both try this out and support your business; it really feels like your business is trying to listen to the community for feedback, and I wish I could make my gratefulness more evident in your sales figures.

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Well, if this is near to as good, or anywhere may even better then the ones cleaning machines that costs $300-$400. I would say $186 for a device like this, is one helluva damn good deal.

When it comes to inner Vagina plugs one should always stop and lower the pressure of water that goes in when cleaning your doll without a device like this.

INFORMATIONS