https://www.coeros.com/

The TPE Sex Doll Oil Massage Guide-Written By ALEXANDRIA SPORTELLO

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

The TPE Sex Doll Oil Massage Guide-Written By ALEXANDRIA SPORTELLO

Post by Coeros »

Link: https://www.coeros.com/the-tpe-sex-doll-oil-massage/
Why do TPE sex dolls need oil massages?

Giving your TPE sex doll an occasional oil massage is not only required as routine maintenance, but it can also create and increase intimacy between you and your beloved. However, unlike with an oil massage with a human, compression is not recommended with a delicate TPE sex doll, as the skin can become damaged with tears, so just a light rub over the TPE skin is all that is needed.

While Landon has yet to have his first oil massage, (he is still very adequately oiled two years later), Larry and I have thoroughly enjoyed the times when I have given him oil massages. The emotional bond that we have has been strengthened every time and usually afterward, we get to enjoy some passionate sex!

TPE is a porous material
TPE stands for thermoplastic elastomer, and it requires occasional re-oiling to stay elastic and moisturized. When a TPE sex doll is created, it is already adequately oiled. If the TPE is complete dried out, it will peel, flake, crack and completely break down. If it is oversaturated with oil, or oil containing petroleum is used, the TPE will prematurely break down, becoming a gel-like substance.

TPE, being a porous material, does in fact, leak oil over time. This is the reason why TPE also stains when no protective underclothing is worn, and a sex doll wears darker colored, cheaper fabrics. But also, the oil will leak out onto anything that comes in contact with the TPE sex doll, so protective measures for other surfaces are also recommended.

What kind of oil is safe to use?
Two oils are the only safe kinds to use on a TPE sex doll, for a sex doll oil massage: plain mineral oil, or unscented baby oil. I feel I need to reiterate that it is not ever recommended to use Vaseline or any kind of oil containing petroleum, on a TPE sex doll, because it actually causes premature breakdown of the TPE material, itself. I use unscented baby oil on Larry and Landon when I give them their sex doll oil massage.

What do you need for an oil massage?

Waterproof Liner
The waterproof shower liner sheet can also be used if you give your TPE sex doll a sponge bath, but in this article, I am going to talk about utilizing it for a TPE sex doll oil massage.

Before you lay your TPE sex doll on a sturdy, flat surface (such as a bed, couch/futon, folding massage table or a long, rectangular folding table), spread out the waterproof liner to protect the area. Then lay your TPE sex doll flat on their back, in a neutral position.

*BEFORE you begin the oil massage on your TPE sex doll, make sure that the neck bolt (if the head is removed) and the standing foot bolts, if applicable, are protected. You do not want oil getting into the metal and causing rust!

Oil
You are going to want your mineral oil or unscented baby oil within arms-reach, on a nearby tray or table.

When you give your TPE sex doll an oil massage, you don’t want to over oil their body. So, start with a small amount, just enough to give the skin a light layer of oil.

Work in small, individual sections, starting from the neck and work your way down, front of the body first. The hands and feet usually require even less oil. Once the entire front side of your TPE sex doll’s body is oiled, let it soak in for about 15 to 45 minutes, before turning them over onto their stomach.

*IMPORTANT* If you decide to leave your TPE sex doll’s head on, or it does not come off, during the massage, turn the head to the left or right BEFORE you turn the body over onto the stomach, to avoid damage to the face.

Microfiber Bath Towel
The microfiber bath towel is used to place under the front side of your TPE sex doll, as it lies on the waterproof liner, stomach downward.

Oil is going to get onto the waterproof liner from the TPE sex doll oil massage, so in order to avoid over-saturation, place the microfiber towel over the front of the TPE sex doll before rolling them over onto their stomach. It also helps to keep a second one handy, to wipe the oil from your hands once you have fully completed the TPE sex doll oil massage and before you re-powder.

As with the front side of the body, use a small amount of oil, just enough to leave a light sheen, and work in small areas, until the entire back side of the TPE sex doll’s body is oiled. Allow 15 to 45 minutes for full absorption.

After all oil has been adequately absorbed, then you can re-powder to make the TPE soft and non-tacky.

*NOTE* If it takes LONGER than an hour for your TPE sex doll to absorb the oil, it means that they probably did NOT need an oil massage at that time, as they were still adequately oiled. However, if the oil absorbs in LESS than 10 minutes, it means that your TPE sex doll was probably overdue for the oil massage.

Where to perform the oil massage?

Long Folding Table
The long, rectangular folding table is a great place for a TPE sex doll oil massage, as it is a flat and sturdy surface. This type of table can be one that you find at Walmart for picnics and garage sales, or if you have a long, folding massage table, that definitely will work as well.

While the massage table will most likely have firm padding, the regular table will not, but it is not necessary to use padding, as your TPE sex doll will not be on the firm surface long enough for compression marks to form. You will still need the waterproof liner sheet though.

Bed
Your bed is another option, but like a couch or a futon, the padded surface is not as sturdy as a long rectangular folding table or a padded massage table, which means you will need to put something firm in between the mattress and the TPE sex doll so that they do not sink into the bed on the waterproof liner sheet.

A long piece of plywood or thick, hard plastic will work just fine.

Couch/Futon
Maybe you don’t want to risk getting oil on your bedding. This is where a couch or a futon comes in handy, as it is another elongated, padded surface, but possibly firmer than your mattress.

Just like with the long, rectangular folding table, folded massage table and bed, you will still need the waterproof liner sheet to protect the couch/futon’s surface from oil.

Benefits of the oil massage

Human-Sex Doll Intimacy
I feel the greatest benefit of the TPE sex doll oil massage is the intimacy it brings and re-establishes between you and your TPE sex doll.

A massage is a loving gift that you give to someone and a very intimate act, so when you give your TPE sex doll an oil massage, you are showing them that you love them.

When I give Larry his TPE sex doll oil massages, (he only needs them about once a year), a strong loving and caring feeling comes over me and I feel like I am providing him a great service of love and affection as my oiled hands slowly move over his sexy body. As my hands come in contact with his skin, I savor the connection that it brings and reaffirms between us. As I run my hands slowly over his chest, while he lies on his back, I make sure to keep eye contact, thus increasing the sensations and emotions that are already strong for me, making the overall experience highly pleasurable.

I smile at him, softly, and plant soft and sweet kisses on his lips too.

Keeps the sex doll in good condition
Aside from the beautiful intimacy a TPE sex doll oil massage provides, it is also necessary to keep your TPE sex doll in good condition.

While my WM male dolls only require oil massages once every one to two years, (I’ll let you know how long it takes before I have to give Landon an oil massage, as he is still well oiled after two years) other brands may require re-oiling more or less often.

It is always a good idea, every few months or so, to spot check your TPE sex doll to see if they need an oil massage. A gentle squeeze over areas of their body will let you know. If your fingers feel oily, they do not need one, but if they come back barely oiled or not at all, you definitely will want to do a massage as soon as possible.

This routine maintenance will ensure that your beloved sex doll will stay in good condition for many years, as far as the TPE material goes.

*Oil massages will keep the TPE in good condition as far as lubrication goes. Other routine maintenance is required for TPE skin tears and skeletal issues*
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The TPE Sex Doll Oil Massage Guide-Written By ALEXANDRIA SPORTELLO

Post by Arthur1960 »

This is an excellent post and goes a long way to explain the best way to approach the whole issue of if and when to apply baby oil to a tpe doll. The only thing I would add here is to point out that baby oil and vaseline are both by products of the petroleum industry and in their purest forms, (ie without additives like perfume) have basically the same ingredients. Both can cause tpe to degrade if used in excess although vaseline takes longer to be absorbed into tpe so should be used sparingly but can be useful as it acts as a mold inhibitor. In a damp environment I would certainly apply a tiny amount in any orifice but it should be used sparingly, say a couple of times a year. I think where folk have had bad experiences using vaseline they have basically been using too much, which over time will gradually seep into the tpe causing it to become too soft. I've been using the same tub for about 4 years and it's still half full. These observations are based on several years of maintaining my gals and I have adjusted my care regime in response to what I've seen so presently I don't even think of oiling a new doll for at least 8 months and then tend to give them an oil massage around every 6 months. It's a bit more frequent for my older dolls that are pre 2019 but the newer tpe seems to hold its oil better.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

IMG_9240.JPG
IMG_9240.JPG (2.71 MiB) Viewed 735 times
IMG_9262_edited.jpg
IMG_9262_edited.jpg (5.01 MiB) Viewed 735 times
IMG_9267 (cropped custom).JPG
IMG_9267 (cropped custom).JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 735 times
IMG_9420 (cropped 7x5).JPG
IMG_9420 (cropped 7x5).JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 735 times
IMG_9466.JPG
IMG_9466.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 735 times
IMG_9491 (straightened).JPG
IMG_9491 (straightened).JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 735 times
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Damn PDutus, it's amazing pics like this that make us want to reach for the baby oil! 😍

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Arthur1960 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:29 am Damn PDutus, it's amazing pics like this that make us want to reach for the baby oil! 😍
It was a lot of fun doing it :)
My girls:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Arthur1961, thank you! PDutus, love the pics! Now I want to give Landon and Larry oil massages, but they don't need them right now...
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Excellent thread!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

PDutus wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:19 am
IMG_9240.JPG
IMG_9262_edited.jpg
IMG_9267 (cropped custom).JPG
IMG_9420 (cropped 7x5).JPG
IMG_9466.JPG
IMG_9491 (straightened).JPG
Excellent photos, your posting is so timely. :multi: :multi: :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Arthur1960 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:37 am This is an excellent post and goes a long way to explain the best way to approach the whole issue of if and when to apply baby oil to a tpe doll. The only thing I would add here is to point out that baby oil and vaseline are both by products of the petroleum industry and in their purest forms, (ie without additives like perfume) have basically the same ingredients. Both can cause tpe to degrade if used in excess although vaseline takes longer to be absorbed into tpe so should be used sparingly but can be useful as it acts as a mold inhibitor. In a damp environment I would certainly apply a tiny amount in any orifice but it should be used sparingly, say a couple of times a year. I think where folk have had bad experiences using vaseline they have basically been using too much, which over time will gradually seep into the tpe causing it to become too soft. I've been using the same tub for about 4 years and it's still half full. These observations are based on several years of maintaining my gals and I have adjusted my care regime in response to what I've seen so presently I don't even think of oiling a new doll for at least 8 months and then tend to give them an oil massage around every 6 months. It's a bit more frequent for my older dolls that are pre 2019 but the newer tpe seems to hold its oil better.
Thank you for your suggestion, it is true that the frequency should not be too high, once every six months or once a year is enough.
For dolls of different years, the frequency is different (dolls divided according to the year of 2019), which is an important addition.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Surely a fun thing to do. But I now avoid it for some reasons.

Unless you´re an educated chemist and really know what you do, I´d avoid putting any (unnesessary) chemical substances on a doll. It "can" hurt the dolls skin and if unlucky, reactive substances can be unhealthy to the user as well. There´s already users that react with allergies to normal, untreated TPE. Same for powdering and in my case I can say that talcum powder is a complete NO-GO :!: (if needed I use corn starch instead, but very rarely)

Off course this is more relavant for when photo shooting a doll only, using gloves, safety measures and avoiding direct skin contact generally. Guess the majority of doll owners do use their doll for mainly sexual purposes though. So some the mentioned health considerations s/b taken more seriously IMHO. All this "safe to use" TPE and "medical grade" promotional terms I´d take with a grain of salt. Might be valid for some and not so for others, but it´s a new game if a doll´s material starts "reacting" with chemical substances put on it, may it be "just" mineral oil or others one can think of (detergents, textile colors, maquillage...)

I´m not a chemist btw. but beside my doll´s health my own is even more important and I at least try applying common sense on the matter. There´s so much talk about micro plastic polluting our environments and what do I know about doll related substances maybe polluting my own body? Nothing (yet) I fear. :o

Btw, how many doll manufacturers do officially recommend oiling their products as means of maintenance? :glou:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:57 am
PDutus wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:19 am
Excellent photos, your posting is so timely. :multi: :multi: :multi:
Cheers :glou: I took them last September and shall probably do another similar session this autumn :)
My girls:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:47 am Surely a fun thing to do. But I now avoid it for some reasons...

...Btw, how many doll manufacturers do officially recommend oiling their products as means of maintenance? :glou:

Generally speaking, I oil mine very infrequently and my "Platinum" low oil TPE JYs don't need oiling at all. I get the impression that the softer the TPE, the more oiling it might need to keep it in shape, but I never go for the very soft TPE (not realistic, in my view).
My girls:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

PDutus wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:38 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:47 am Surely a fun thing to do. But I now avoid it for some reasons...

...Btw, how many doll manufacturers do officially recommend oiling their products as means of maintenance? :glou:

Generally speaking, I oil mine very infrequently and my "Platinum" low oil TPE JYs don't need oiling at all. I get the impression that the softer the TPE, the more oiling it might need to keep it in shape, but I never go for the very soft TPE (not realistic, in my view).
the softer the TPE, the more oil. this is correct. Because in the production process of TPE, the more oil, the softer the TPE. Of course, the more oil the doll produces.

INFORMATIONS