https://www.coeros.com/

Coeros: Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Coeros: Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa

Post by Coeros »

Based on previous feedback from users, we have uploaded this Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa on the website that discreetly store your sex doll!
Link: https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... ouch-sofa/

Just lock the Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa so no one will discover your sex doll hidden inside; it’s perfect for owners who want to hide their dolls in a discreet manner.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa has adequate space inside and comes with a lock to store your doll with ultimate discretion.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 100cm to 180cm in length; also in wide (45cm) and extra wide (50cm) versions, suitable for storing dolls of all sizes and heights.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa is made of wood and leather, with a variety of styles, and is preferred by sex doll lovers.

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

The Doll Man

Re: Coeros: Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa

Post by The Doll Man »

Thats Great!! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Thanks! :multi: :multi: :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:47 am Based on previous feedback from users, we have uploaded this Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa on the website that discreetly store your sex doll!

Just lock the Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa so no one will discover your sex doll hidden inside; it’s perfect for owners who want to hide their dolls in a discreet manner.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa has adequate space inside and comes with a lock to store your doll with ultimate discretion.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 100cm to 180cm in length; also in wide (45cm) and extra wide (50cm) versions, suitable for storing dolls of all sizes and heights.
  • The Sex Doll Storage Couch/Sofa is made of wood and leather, with a variety of styles, and is preferred by sex doll lovers.

hey Trick-teaching3226
should we get one?

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

No-Carpet8029 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:37 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:47 am Based on previous feedback from users, we have uploaded this Sex Dolls Storage Couch/Sofa on the website that discreetly store your sex doll!

hey Trick-teaching3226
should we get one?
Or 3 or 4? Haha

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

any chance to see the inside of the box? does it come padded or just a hollow shell?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Well that´s actually a cheap copy of my folding bed technique! How dare you? 8O :shakefist: .. just kidding. :lol: Guess this thing will be quite popular, the more it´s offered in various sizes. 8) :glou:

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Its a great idea for a product, but does it have to be so garish? The tasteless checkered black and white seat top just screams "Not real furniture - I'm hiding something dodgy in here".

Plain black or another more tasteful monotone colour for the seat would look much better and far less conspicuous.

quang5598
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by quang5598 »

Nice, I'm waiting for mine. I got the 180*50*31cm so i can have plenty of space for my new tayu 155B :)

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

Will this be available through vendors in the EU ?

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:18 am Its a great idea for a product, but does it have to be so garish? The tasteless checkered black and white seat top just screams "Not real furniture - I'm hiding something dodgy in here".

Plain black or another more tasteful monotone colour for the seat would look much better and far less conspicuous.
Go to the link, it's available in a variety of tones.

Great offering, Coeros!! I'd have bought one of these for sure if they'd been available when I was looking.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

SimonSays7 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:41 pm
Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:18 am Its a great idea for a product, but does it have to be so garish? The tasteless checkered black and white seat top just screams "Not real furniture - I'm hiding something dodgy in here".

Great offering, Coeros!! I'd have bought one of these for sure if they'd been available when I was looking.
Ah ok, I see. I did go to the link but for some reason the page wasn't loading fully for me. Thanks for pointing that out.

Great product then! :)

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I have a similar "Ottoman" which I bought online for my Piper Jessica, I made it fit, with some work, and put a lock on it, but the quality is terrible, I expect these Coeros units are better. I will seriously consider buying one when I'm in the market again.

At the same time, I wonder if a design idea like what follows could work.

Something similar to this, but about 4 inches thicker and higher. Why? Because not only would the lid open, but the sides would also be hinged and fold down, and inside, have foam mattress padding. So the unit would fold down like a bed onto the floor around the doll, ready to go.

The reason I would want this, is that even at 68 pounds, I find my Piper Doll awkward to lift out of the case and onto the bed, etc. I always have to be careful not to damage it.

This idea, if it's possible, would eliminate a step in doll enjoyment. Also, if it could be wired to keep the doll at a steady warm temperature, that would be a further bonus. The mattress padding would insulate it enough that not much current would be needed to keep it warm.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:11 pm Well that´s actually a cheap copy of my folding bed technique! How dare you? 8O :shakefist: .. just kidding. :lol: Guess this thing will be quite popular, the more it´s offered in various sizes. 8) :glou:
It's interesting! thanks. :glou: :glou: :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:30 am
SimonSays7 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:41 pm

Ah ok, I see. I did go to the link but for some reason the page wasn't loading fully for me. Thanks for pointing that out.

Great product then! :)
I just finished my vacation recently, sorry for not being able to reply in time during the period. Thank you for your reply. :glou: :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS