www.rosemarydoll.com

Just got factory photos of my first doll (Aerith from Gamelady doll).

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just got factory photos of my first doll (Aerith from Gamelady doll).

Post by Plandr »

In early November I decided I wanted to purchase my first doll. I chose Rosemary based on the wealth of positive reviews I read about them here and elsewhere online.

Received photos from Rosemary today of the Aerith doll and it looks great (images below):

https://ibb.co/mrp7yNn
https://ibb.co/Njfq65C

I will share final images along with outfits once it arrives (I chose some lingerie and also her original FF7 outfit).

A few other items I agonized over a bit as a first time doll owner but hopefully turn out to be good decisions:
  • I went with non-standing feet because I am a huge foot fetish guy and wanted the feet in all their glory without the metal studs. Hoping that decision works out!
  • I went with a fixed vagina because of some negative stories I've read about the insertables moving around in the doll and how unpleasant that can be. So I think the fixed vagina was the right decision, but I am a bit nervous about the cleaning! I am 6'2 and ~250 pounds with good muscle mass so hopefully it isn’t too troublesome.
  • I went with rooted hair. I have heard over time that the hair can fall out if rooted but I really wanted rooted hair so hopefully all is well here.
Best,

Plandr

P.S. If this one turns out well I am going to order a custom doll with a custom head via Rosemary as well (decided to start with a factory doll since this is my first one and would rather learn with a ~$3,000 doll than a ~$10,000 one).

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just got factory photos of my first doll (Aerith from Gamelady doll).

Post by fbiwestin »

I really think you should get the Standing (No Bolts) option instead, best of both worlds
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Congrats buddy. But i thought GL offered standing feet without bolts? Did you still go with nonstanding to get soft feeling feet? I can't lie though, I'm always tempted to get nonstanding because after I was lucky enough to test out a set of legs, feeling those feet was a huge turn on, and I never thought about feet ever before! Lol.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

fbiwestin wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:08 pm I really think you should get the Standing (No Bolts) option instead, best of both worlds
Too late now, ha ha. That said I really also wanted the soft feeling feet to attempt foot jobs, ha ha. Will see if it works out. If not I may do hard feet for my next doll.

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

Testacleez wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:58 am Congrats buddy. But i thought GL offered standing feet without bolts? Did you still go with nonstanding to get soft feeling feet? I can't lie though, I'm always tempted to get nonstanding because after I was lucky enough to test out a set of legs, feeling those feet was a huge turn on, and I never thought about feet ever before! Lol.
Yeah, still got nonstanding feet based on some feedback on this forum that they are harder. I will get nonstanding without bolts for future dolls if the added softness of non standard isn't worth it, ha ha. Like you I just had to test my curiosity.

As an aside, Squall is my favorite male FF character across all the series (Aerith is my favorite female character). Interesting to see he is your avatar and you are also in a topic about an Aerith doll! We would get along well, I think. :-)

Plandr

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Plandr wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:57 pm
Testacleez wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:58 am Congrats buddy. But i thought GL offered standing feet without bolts? Did you still go with nonstanding to get soft feeling feet? I can't lie though, I'm always tempted to get nonstanding because after I was lucky enough to test out a set of legs, feeling those feet was a huge turn on, and I never thought about feet ever before! Lol.
Yeah, still got nonstanding feet based on some feedback on this forum that they are harder. I will get nonstanding without bolts for future dolls if the added softness of non standard isn't worth it, ha ha. Like you I just had to test my curiosity.

As an aside, Squall is my favorite male FF character across all the series (Aerith is my favorite female character). Interesting to see he is your avatar and you are also in a topic about an Aerith doll! We would get along well, I think. :-)

Plandr
Lol agreed on that. I'm still hoping they'll remake 8 but we might see a 9 remake before that. Apparently there are alot more fans of that one.
Aerith use to be my favorite for the longest time with rinoa in close 2nd, but then jessie really stole the spotlight for me by a long shot after the remake came out.
Anyway, I'm sure the standing options will improve as time moves on. I'm seeing more and more manufacturers offering it now and even offering it for free! Standards keep improving
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

vulcan1023

Post by vulcan1023 »

Congratulations !

Floop

Post by Floop »

Plandr wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:52 pm
fbiwestin wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:08 pm I really think you should get the Standing (No Bolts) option instead, best of both worlds
Too late now, ha ha. That said I really also wanted the soft feeling feet to attempt foot jobs, ha ha. Will see if it works out. If not I may do hard feet for my next doll.
Great to see another foot fetishist here. I am in the middle of a purchase myself (layaway) and so have also looked into available foot options. From what I've taken in it seems as though the hard feet (standing/no bolts) are far more durable than the non-standing. I, of course, cannot confirm myself as of yet. On the other hand, I have conducted a juxtapositional visual survey of the two non-bolt options, and it appears to me that the hard feet seem a bit more realistic at the skin level. Again, cannot confirm this to true as yet. Nevertheless, the apparent stretchiness an jiggling of the soft (non-standing) feet seemed less comparable to real feet. I've never known a woman's toes to have such an elastic quality. But, I could well be wrong. I'm thinking about writing a post asking the community.

By the way, congratulations on your forthcoming doll. Gameladies are simply amazing!

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Congrats sir!! Welcome to the world of game lady.. Watch her fingers.. it’s really easy to get a finger poke or two.. that could be said with any doll but they don’t use caps for their fingers making it extremely easy for the metal to poke through. Another tip, get a second wig. One for photos, one for play time so you don’t have to fight with it.

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:11 pm Congrats sir!! Welcome to the world of game lady.. Watch her fingers.. it’s really easy to get a finger poke or two.. that could be said with any doll but they don’t use caps for their fingers making it extremely easy for the metal to poke through. Another tip, get a second wig. One for photos, one for play time so you don’t have to fight with it.
Thank you! And I appreciate the flag! The estimated delivery date is tomorrow by end of day, bit Rosemary told me ~5-6 days ago that it would be 2 weeks before FedEx got it so I'm not getting my hopes up, ha ha.

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

Floop wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm
Plandr wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:52 pm
Great to see another foot fetishist here. I am in the middle of a purchase myself (layaway) and so have also looked into available foot options. From what I've taken in it seems as though the hard feet (standing/no bolts) are far more durable than the non-standing. I, of course, cannot confirm myself as of yet. On the other hand, I have conducted a juxtapositional visual survey of the two non-bolt options, and it appears to me that the hard feet seem a bit more realistic at the skin level. Again, cannot confirm this to true as yet. Nevertheless, the apparent stretchiness an jiggling of the soft (non-standing) feet seemed less comparable to real feet. I've never known a woman's toes to have such an elastic quality. But, I could well be wrong. I'm thinking about writing a post asking the community.

By the way, congratulations on your forthcoming doll. Gameladies are simply amazing!
I will keep you posted! If the non standing feet are not great but I otherwise like the doll I will go with nonstanding (and a no bolts body) next time!

Plandr

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

She has arrived. First photos below.

Initial thoughts as a first time doll owner. Overall I am happy with the purchase. Big thanks to Rosemary! Pretty sure I will buy my second doll (whenever I am ready for one) with them as well.

* The packaging and delivery process by Fedex was well done. I was a bit worried that there would be issues, but the whole exercise was uneventful. The delivered it to my door (they didn't get a signature which I would have expected) and that was that.

* She is lighter than I thought. Maybe 80ls or so. I', 6'2 and ~220 pounds, so lifting her and taking her upstairs wasn't a problem at all.
It isn't clear to me exactly how to make the head stay on.

* When I sit her horizontally the head falls off at times. I think I heard a click/snap the last time I tried to put it in, but it isn't clear what I did differently. Question: Is there a trick to putting the head on and taking it off (to apply the hanger) so that it stays fully secure?

* The implanted wig was definitely worth it (looks beautiful -- see photos). That said, with hindsight I should have gotten an additional head with a wig as well. The nature of Aerith's hair is such that it doesn't seem like I should need to comb it much (she came in a hair net), but if I do I am a bit terrified her hair will start falling out in mass. I think I will order a second head with a wig and use this as a display head.

* Not regretting the decision to do the soft feet with no bolts at all right now. Love the feet (although they are preternaturally small).

* I stuck some leather cuffs and a collar on her (and princess Leah dress) as opposed to the default Aerith outfit or the lingerie it came with. It may or may not have been a waste of money to but the lingerie in the promo photos -- I can't imagine putting it on her.

* Very cold out of the box, but I love her feel overall once she warmed up a bit. High quality design.

* With the exception of the dent in her right shoulder (see second image above) she came to me in perfect condition. A few minor seems but all okay.

* Moving her into every position I wanted was great except for moving her back -- it isn't clear to me how I should be doing that.

* If she had a hymen (which I ordered) I couldn't make it out. But I don't suppose I really care. I wouldn't order one again though (I think it was ~$50 dollar or so).

* The first roll in the hay with her I used an ultra thin latex condom + water based lube and she felt great inside. I'm not sure how far I can push her legs back (I can't imagine they would go behind her head) but I was able to easily get her in legs up missionary. Will try doggy next, I think. I am curious if other owners can share feedback on the need to douche etc given I am using a condom (question: I supposed I still need to douche her due to the water based lube, yes)?

* Going with the fixed vagina was definitely a winner provided that I don't need to douche her to often as long as long as I wear a condom. Otherwise the jury is still out.

* I ordered a doll hanger and douche kit to clean her out, but the instructions are not in English and as a non mechanically inclined person it isn't clear to me how to assemble it (the top of it isn't fully assembled). I'm also not sure I want to deal with the hassle of removing her head every time I move her. She seems fine enough laying down in the bed (when I don't have guests), but I know I have read I probably need to hang her up. I will need to figure the hanger and efficient head on/off out, probably.

* I bent the fixed eye lashes underneath one of her eyes trying to move it (the left one was off center when I first unboxed). I was able to get them back in place, but need to do some research on how to adjust the eyes effectively if one moves again

* The vagina and anus don't look natural when you spread her legs wide but otherwise look great.

* I'm unsure if it is okay for me to leave the leather collar and cuffs on her long term or if it is best to keep her nude or in very lose closing to avoid damaging the body. Will do more research soon.

* Did I mention I love the feet? Cute soles and the natural toes look was a good choice. I am unsure about putting her in the Aerith cosplay shoes given how floppy/fleshy the toes are, but I think she would look great in some flip flops. :-)

* I get a sense that the fingers are delicate enough I am eventually going to lose one of those nails, but that is a problem for another day :-)

* I wasn't a tits guy before, but I might be now. These tits are fantastic!

In conclusion.

Fixed vagina TBD (depends on the headache of up keep). Implanted hair yes but a good idea to get a bed head with a wig, I think. No bolt soles yes -- great look. Extra costumes and hymen probably a waste (I have already bought her a bunch of other clothes I will likely use more frequently and they were much cheaper) but not outrageously so.
Attachments
20230118_123430 (1).jpg
20230118_123430 (1).jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_130650 (1).jpg
20230118_130650 (1).jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_133448.jpg
20230118_133448.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_130704.jpg
20230118_130704.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_133405.jpg
20230118_133405.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_133353.jpg
20230118_133353.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 2605 times
20230118_124239.jpg
20230118_124239.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2605 times

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

congratz on getting her in what model is she? 166,167,168? i didnt know that her pony tail was that long you went to go look at promo photos and theres only a few showing how long it is but yeah implanted hair is the way to go now once they can do implanted hair on the movable jaw versions. to answer some questions i think on the head bolt there should be a small allen wrench in order to adjust the ball on the bolt to adjust the tension when placing into her neck. yeah youre still going to have to douche her after using her with a condom since there is lube inside of her you should look into female condoms that would eliminate douching all together youd just have to wash and clean out the condom you can re use them with dolls. for her feet keep her in some socks to protect her toes if youre going to be posing her for pictures get her some shoes i noticed that you have tile floor dont want her to slip and finger pokes are going to happen you could also put socks on her hands to protect them also. as for the lower back joint idk i think some users in the tifa thread said theyve gotten it to bend and from some promo photos it look like they do have a back joint but idk knowing my luck id break my girls back or it would become completely loose.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Plandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plandr »

riotmac wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:01 pm congratz on getting her in what model is she? 166,167,168? i didnt know that her pony tail was that long you went to go look at promo photos and theres only a few showing how long it is but yeah implanted hair is the way to go now once they can do implanted hair on the movable jaw versions. to answer some questions i think on the head bolt there should be a small allen wrench in order to adjust the ball on the bolt to adjust the tension when placing into her neck. yeah youre still going to have to douche her after using her with a condom since there is lube inside of her you should look into female condoms that would eliminate douching all together youd just have to wash and clean out the condom you can re use them with dolls. for her feet keep her in some socks to protect her toes if youre going to be posing her for pictures get her some shoes i noticed that you have tile floor dont want her to slip and finger pokes are going to happen you could also put socks on her hands to protect them also. as for the lower back joint idk i think some users in the tifa thread said theyve gotten it to bend and from some promo photos it look like they do have a back joint but idk knowing my luck id break my girls back or it would become completely loose.
Thanks for the note!

She is a model 168 (it is the one with the soft butt and other soft features). And yeah, I also think I might prefer the movable jaw versions because they look more dynamic, however, I would never use the doll for oral so the hair implants nudge me towards the fixed head for now (I might have gotten movable jaw this time, but there are no promotional photos of soft haired Aerith and I wanted her over Tifa).

Thanks for the heads up on the Allen Wrench -- will give that a try!

Bummer on douching but will look into the female condoms. Moving this gal around is still a bit of a workout!

Good feedback on the shoes. I actually figured they would mush her toes / ruin her feet, but once they are on then I think you are right -- they would be good protection.

...I have already learned on the finger pokes the hard way, ha ha. I can see the indentation of the skeleton in the tip of one of the fingers. I've got to be more careful when moving her around. Good to know that gloves might work here!

I have had limited luck bending her back -- the fact that I am as strong as I am and not moving it let's me know it is either really stiff or I am doing it wrong. I will take a look at the Tifa thread and see what tips they have!

Also, yes I was pleasantly surprised at how long her hair is!

A few more photos:
Attachments
20230118_161251.jpg
20230118_161251.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_160554.jpg
20230118_160554.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_161806.jpg
20230118_161806.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_161937.jpg
20230118_161937.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_161948.jpg
20230118_161948.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_161352.jpg
20230118_161352.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_160730 (1).jpg
20230118_160730 (1).jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_160724 (1).jpg
20230118_160724 (1).jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_160745.jpg
20230118_160745.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2544 times
20230118_160524.jpg
20230118_160524.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 2544 times

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hey Plandr congrats! She looks really great. Aerith is such a beautiful character, and they really captured her well.

Speaking of capturing her - I love the look of her in cuffs and choker! Very sexy - look forward to seeing more!

I also went with non standing feet and I still really enjoy feeling her feet and sucking on her toes and such. I'm glad I did it, but I'll try boltless standing feet next time probably.

INFORMATIONS