elsababe.com

Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Shininess0434
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Post by Shininess0434 »

1st post so unable to post attachments unfortunately but after coming across this post I've been thinking about this for some time what I'd eventually like to have as a minimum in the future and its come down 3 archetypes, though I certainly wouldn't complain having more. 1st being the most extreme of the stereotypical bimbo, with huge spherical basketball tits, 2nd being the tall blonde thin leggy tits on a stick barbie with bolt ons, and the 3rd being petite cute e-girl. For reference, I've had a few people in mind:

1) Bimbo
Alicia Amira (post enhancement surgeries)
Danielle Derek
Roxy Cox
Amy Anderssen
Kristi Lovett
Blondie Benett
Penelope Black Diamond

2) Barbie
Veronika Sherstiuk
Fetching Butterflies (being extremely picky, I would probably decrease the waist size ever so slightly to be almost perfect)
Kenzi Marie
Pinuppixie
Valeria Lukyanova
Msfiiire
Nessa Devil post implants

3) E-girl
Pre bimbofied Alice Delish, though bimbofied is also hot too but in a different way
Pre implant and lip filler Belle Delphine
Prime Lana Rain
Littlejem
Kenzie Reeves (as someone else mentioned though unfortunately I don't think her height would be accepted in the UK)
Seltin Sweety
Linsey99

I'd probably beat my record in a day as a teenager, every single day, empyting constantly if I had these 3.

Miscellaneous types not in the list include the exagerated super tall tiny waisted One Piece anime characters, e.g Nami, Robin, Boa, Shirahoshi, and any of the Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai characters though Im not sure if current technology might be reaching its limits with some of these shapes. And then maybe a milf/teacher type character with the taller slightly thicker wider hipped slightly more tear-drop breasted shape like the Mama x Holic characters (the daughters would also be nice too) or Highschool of the dead's Shizuka Marikawa. And then some super sex doll shapes from certain 3D CGI creators which I can't post atm.

Of note to some might be this website I just discovered today, though it doesn't have a https version atm which I can see which may or may not matter. http://bustchart.animu.date/

Also, I came across this spreadsheet from this site a while ago but can't remember where so if anyone can tell me who or where its from or what thread its linked to, I'd greatly appreciate it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0 There is a name associated with it where it says "shared by" but I didn't want to write it here in case the original owner might not want the name coming up in google and it accidentally doxxing them or something.

itashaLover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by itashaLover »

nupraptor wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:13 am
itashaLover wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:28 am Yvette from Holiday Island

Hourglass body with bubble butt and huge wide and round breasts, not overly thin waist.

IMG_20230527_145157.jpg

IMG_20230527_180910.jpg

IMG_20230527_180830.jpg

IMG_20230527_181027.jpg

Huge fan of holiday island! Thanks for the reminder.
You could post your favourite character here too)) :thumbs_up:

Cako-Kun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cako-Kun »

I need more shortstack girls in my life. 130 to 145cm plump body, it would fit quite well with anime heads.
Attachments
__original_drawn_by_kyogoku_shin__584587c2ab13ef88db676ff2ddbcec42.jpg
__original_drawn_by_kyogoku_shin__584587c2ab13ef88db676ff2ddbcec42.jpg (171.64 KiB) Viewed 2105 times

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Cako-Kun wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:44 pm I need more shortstack girls in my life. 130 to 145cm plump body, it would fit quite well with anime heads.
A whole new perspective. Thanks for your suggestion. :D

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

A body like this would be awesome in silicone. Its very similar to the 160cm just a couple adjustments to the mold would be
a bigger butt, puffy vagina, and thicker waist/thighs. The current 160cm's are abit thin on the lower half of the body and the butt needs to be more rounder
to complete the voluptuous look.
https://rule34.us/index.php?r=posts/view&id=6567443
https://rule34.us/index.php?r=posts/view&id=6567453
https://rule34.us/index.php?r=posts/view&id=6567447
https://rule34.us/index.php?r=posts/view&id=6567438
Faith Connors Breast&Body-Nyalicia.png
Faith Connors Breast&Body-Nyalicia.png (385.06 KiB) Viewed 2042 times
Faith Connors Butt-Nyalicia.jpeg
Faith Connors Butt-Nyalicia.jpeg (164.93 KiB) Viewed 2042 times
Faith Connors Vagina-Nyalicia.png
Faith Connors Vagina-Nyalicia.png (374.78 KiB) Viewed 2042 times
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Another shorties hottie at 134cm. Claudia obey
Attachments
Claudia-Obey-Feet-5344003 (1).jpg
Claudia-Obey-Feet-5344003 (1).jpg (770.29 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

TheTraveler12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheTraveler12 »

A doll with enough extra material to negate any sort of vagina gaping when the legs are spread eagle and definitely something like this. My biggest regret is that I will not live long enough to take advantage of the inevitable sex robots that will move without assistance from us.

This is image is very big
https://rule34hentai.net/_images/fbbda7 ... rigold.png

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

TheTraveler12 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:46 am A doll with enough extra material to negate any sort of vagina gaping when the legs are spread eagle and definitely something like this. My biggest regret is that I will not live long enough to take advantage of the inevitable sex robots that will move without assistance from us.

This is image is very big
https://rule34hentai.net/_images/fbbda7 ... rigold.png
Nice form. If she's under 150cm I'd be game.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Thanks all for your ideas! :wink:
TKS.png
TKS.png (806.51 KiB) Viewed 1839 times

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:17 am Thanks all for your ideas! :wink:
TKS.png
I've also noticed that there seems to be a massive amount of silicone dolls with almost perfect love hole placement yet, with tpe dolls no one can seem to get it right. Is it that difficult? Some of us can't afford the price that comes with silicone. That's why many purchase tpe it shouldn't be that difficult to get the love hole placement proper on a tpe doll if you can on a silicone. Would love to see more effort on this. As well as better details on a tpe doll for placement and detail.

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

blackcloud wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:39 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:17 am Thanks all for your ideas! :wink:
TKS.png
I've also noticed that there seems to be a massive amount of silicone dolls with almost perfect love hole placement yet, with tpe dolls no one can seem to get it right. Is it that difficult? Some of us can't afford the price that comes with silicone. That's why many purchase tpe it shouldn't be that difficult to get the love hole placement proper on a tpe doll if you can on a silicone. Would love to see more effort on this. As well as better details on a tpe doll for placement and detail.
I believe the problem you said is mainly because some TPE doll manufacturers do not have the ability to design and develop, and directly buy the molds provided by the mold factories. They only require the doll to be made, and do not care about the proportion of the doll's body shape and LHP. Elsa Babe has our own mold production team. As you can see from the photos of the newly released Elsa Babe 102cm TPE doll, the LHP is pretty good.
viewtopic.php?t=167221
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg (98.73 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Elsa Babe wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:24 pm
TKS.png
I believe the problem you said is mainly because some TPE doll manufacturers do not have the ability to design and develop, and directly buy the molds provided by the mold factories. They only require the doll to be made, and do not care about the proportion of the doll's body shape and LHP. Elsa Babe has our own mold production team. As you can see from the photos of the newly released Elsa Babe 102cm TPE doll, the LHP is pretty good.
viewtopic.php?t=167221
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg
Very nice placement indeed! Would love to see a 147cm/145cm doll like this with same love hole placement

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

blackcloud wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:33 pm
TKS.png
viewtopic.php?t=167221
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg
Very nice placement indeed! Would love to see a 147cm/145cm doll like this with same love hole placement
Here 148cm L breast TPE version for your reference. Do you like it? For more TPE threads, please see:

Elsa Babe's high-performance biomimetic TPE doll finally meets you!!! 148CM-L breasts size
viewtopic.php?t=164642

Elsa Babe's high-performance biomimetic TPE doll is here again! ! ! 150CM-XL No Body Painting
viewtopic.php?t=164747

Elsa Babe's high-performance biomimetic TPE doll 160cm-M finally meets you!!!
viewtopic.php?t=165749

Don't miss Elsa Babe 618 Big promotion: :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=166801
148-L-TPE A17.jpg
148-L-TPE A17.jpg (107.44 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:49 pm
TKS.png
viewtopic.php?t=167221
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg
Here 148cm L breast TPE version for your reference. Do you like it? For more TPE threads, please see:

Elsa Babe's high-performance biomimetic TPE doll finally meets you!!! 148CM-L breasts size
viewtopic.php?t=164642

Elsa Babe's high-performance biomimetic TPE doll is here again! ! ! 150CM-XL No Body Painting
viewtopic.php?t=164747

viewtopic.php?t=165749

viewtopic.php?t=166801

148-L-TPE A17.jpg
Hmmm what other faces do you offer?

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

blackcloud wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:52 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:49 pm
TKS.png
viewtopic.php?t=167221
102-XL-TPE (11).jpg

viewtopic.php?t=164642

viewtopic.php?t=164747

viewtopic.php?t=165749

viewtopic.php?t=166801

148-L-TPE A17.jpg
Hmmm what other faces do you offer?
You can choose the doll heads from the two images below, Elsa Babe 148cm body fits 148cm and 150cm series doll heads. :)
2-148CM.jpg
2-148CM.jpg (273.29 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
2-150CM(2).jpg
2-150CM(2).jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1718 times

INFORMATIONS