XYcolo.net

Cindy Xycolo 153 OS LB Ying head

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Cindy Xycolo 153 OS LB Ying head

Post by Vicvic »

A new thread for a new doll...

I received this model Xycolo 153cm Organic silicone, large breast on 25/02/2023.

Perfect packaging, no problem inside. Xycolo protects its dolls well. The protective fleece bag like a camping sleeping bag is a nice addition, both for shocks and for temperature variations. The box is reinforced with plywood plates. The labeling indicates the need for horizontal storage as well as the top and bottom.... This did not prevent the carrier (UPS) from depositing the package vertically and upside down...
The general condition of the doll is perfect, no major problem to report.

Two heads were provided: the Ying head and a second free Vala head.
As always at Xycolo, both heads are very beautiful and have a very high quality finish. Both have implanted lashes. I recommend this option which adds realism to these beautiful heads.
I noticed that the Vala head, as well as the Hadaly (Risa) and Yumi heads are matte, while the Ying head is shinier, and will pose a problem of reflections on the photos.

The 153cm OS body is a success. I found all the qualities of Yumi's: very nice proportions (with much bigger breasts, with the LB option), a very nice skin texture, very realistic and very fine finishes.
The silicone seemed to me much more flexible than Yumi's. Xycolo confirmed that there was no change in the composition of the silicone between 2021 and 2023, and that this difference is probably due to the mixing and the temperature and humidity conditions during the molding.
This makes this body more pleasant to the touch, and probably more suitable for close contact than Yumi's...

I had asked if the molding lines, very visible on Yumi and Hadaly, could be reduced. Despite Xycolo's efforts, I must say that these lines are still very visible on Ying's body. I hope that in the future the 153 and 163 bodies will benefit from the significant progress made on the new 157 body.

There are no flaws except the hollow at the front of the ankles, which seems to concern all Xycolo bodies, and a small depression above the navel (a bubble in the silicone?) not very annoying.

The threaded rod at the back hole is very deep. I had reported it to the manufacturer, but there is no change. The back hole cap is no longer plastic but silicone and tends to fall off. These are details, but I have to point them out.

One very important point, which I had to deal with, and still do, with Hadaly body 163: the joints was too tight. I asked that for this body 153, as for Yumi's, the tightening be less. I must say that it was a success. The Xycolo workshop found the right level of tightening, which allows the body to be both rigid when standing or sitting, and flexible enough to allow all the adjustments of joint amplitude. This is a good point, but you should remember to ask for it when ordering.

I don't have much to add, except that this doll is superb and will undoubtedly take a nice place among the Victor'sDolls!

Finally, Vala's head is beautiful. More mature and voluminous than those of Ying and Yumi, she will need, like Hadaly(Risa) a body of 163 or maybe 157 (I'm waiting for the pictures to see).

Thanks for your visit and your attention... And now a little video of presentation. The first pictures are those of unboxing of Ying doll, without any modification or post-processing. The last ones are those of birth of Cindy.

More pictures later...
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cindy Xycolo 153 OS LB Ying head

Post by ariel_lover »

The labeling indicates the need for horizontal storage as well as the top and bottom.... This did not prevent the carrier (UPS) from depositing the package vertically and upside down...
:roll: :roll:
Honestly, given how many times we see this complete lack of care, I sometimes think these delivery drivers do this on purpose. :?

Anyway, we're glad that Cindy arrived at your wonderful home safely. Looking forward to seeing more photos of this lovely young lady. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
:glou:

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Vivic!

Company is the longest love confession, and guard is the best company. Our girls are so lucky to be taken good care of by you.
They will give all their love to you!
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

ariel_lover wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:00 am
The labeling indicates the need for horizontal storage as well as the top and bottom.... This did not prevent the carrier (UPS) from depositing the package vertically and upside down...
:roll: :roll:
Honestly, given how many times we see this complete lack of care, I sometimes think these delivery drivers do this on purpose. :?

Anyway, we're glad that Cindy arrived at your wonderful home safely. Looking forward to seeing more photos of this lovely young lady. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
It's not just the drivers. Upper management at UPS absolutely does not care what condition packages arrive in, as long as they are on time or earlier. The drivers and people loading the trucks would do a decent job if they weren't under a lot of time pressure.
It's all a numbers game to them. A large percentage of UPS' business is retail shipping: moving inventory around for businesses that outsource their supply chain, like PetCo, Omaha Steaks, or Pottery Barn. All that stuff is packed relatively well and insured if something goes wrong. Unfortunately, it's getting shipped alongside personal packages, like our companion dolls. So with the attitude of "Just get it there, Insurance will cover any losses", fragile items like computers, glassware and sex dolls tend to get mangled.
I worked at UPS for twenty years, and I use the Post Office whenever I can. :/

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

ariel_lover wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:00 am Anyway, we're glad that Cindy arrived at your wonderful home safely. Looking forward to seeing more photos of this lovely young lady. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thank you so much ariel_lover! :D Cindy needs some encouragement as she takes her first steps into the doll world :|
Xycolo dolls :

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

XYcolo wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 am Hi Vivic!

Company is the longest love confession, and guard is the best company. Our girls are so lucky to be taken good care of by you.
They will give all their love to you!
Thank you very much! :D I don't know what kind of personality Cindy will have yet, but she will definitely be treated with respect and affection here.
And thanks for putting her thread in stickies! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Here are some pictures of Cindy from the same series as the video. I don't put the naked pictures of the body and the Ying head, but if someone is interested in the technical aspect, I can communicate them in PM.

Mila shows Manara's book to Cindy... : "You see Cindy, we had made a video about Manara with Hadaly!"
(https://youtu.be/dmS3GidnT8E)

And finally, Vala's personalized head. Waiting for a body... :

Xycolo dolls :

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Orange suits her very well. She‘s beautiful. Thank you for showing her.
Poor Vala has to wait for a body, either own or shared. Let‘s wait and see.
Lovely

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Hey Vicvic! Cindy looks amazing! Glad she made it home safe and sound 👍😊
I really think this hair style is nice too with the long bangs and dark color.

Cheers

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

poppy70 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:41 am Orange suits her very well. She‘s beautiful. Thank you for showing her.
Poor Vala has to wait for a body, either own or shared. Let‘s wait and see.
Lovely

Jo
Thank you for Cindy! :D She has to try different clothes and colors to define her personality...
Vala's head will have a body of its own as soon as possible. :wink:
Xycolo dolls :

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:53 am Hey Vicvic! Cindy looks amazing! Glad she made it home safe and sound 👍😊
I really think this hair style is nice too with the long bangs and dark color.

Cheers
Thank a lot for Cindy! :D She had no problems with the delivery. The wig is one of a Xycolo's.
Xycolo dolls :

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Friends, here attached is the XYcolo product presentation, As most of you know, XYcolo only produces silicone dolls, which have been tested by SGS, 100% health friendly.

XYcolo silicone doll has 3 colors, 4 types of silicone materials, currently has 8 height ( still increasing), 33 heads, providing free options and customized service.

Please have a check.

Any questions, please turn to Ms Monica to learn more.

thank you~

Please allow me to take good advantage of Vivic's thread popularity, to post a XYcolo presentation.

Welcome to download and spread!

Any questions, please don't hesitate to turn to Monica!

Email: xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @xycolomonica
@xycolo2
Attachments
XYcolo Doll Presentation 20230409.pdf
(16.61 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Yumi, Cindy, Victor and his other Victor'sDolls wish you a good week-end and a happy spring, with a simple little ode to nature and dolls. :D

Xycolo dolls :

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Vicvic wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:18 pm
Yumi, Cindy, Victor and his other Victor'sDolls wish you a good week-end and a happy spring, with a simple little ode to nature and dolls. :D
And a good weekend and a happy spring to you and all of your ladies Victor. It will not be long before the daffodils bloom both here and in France. In Nova Scotia I know the warmth of Spring is just around the corner when I hear the Red-Winged Blackbirds call for the first time. 8)

Although the crocus that had poked out from the grass in much of Nova Scotia got a thick coating of freezing rain last week, so ... :roll:

I am not a botanist or gardener (by any stretch of the imagination), so I am curious about this plant. Have never seen it before ...
Those_from_last_year.JPG
Those_from_last_year.JPG (49.97 KiB) Viewed 4541 times

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

ariel_lover wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:52 pm And a good weekend and a happy spring to you and all of your ladies Victor. It will not be long before the daffodils bloom both here and in France. In Nova Scotia I know the warmth of Spring is just around the corner when I hear the Red-Winged Blackbirds call for the first time. 8)

Although the crocus that had poked out from the grass in much of Nova Scotia got a thick coating of freezing rain last week, so ... :roll:

I am not a botanist or gardener (by any stretch of the imagination), so I am curious about this plant. Have never seen it before ...

Those_from_last_year.JPG

Thank you very much Ariel_lover. :D All the pictures were taken in the garden around my house. For the photo you showed, in reality it is the fruit of a physalis. They dry out like this in autumn and remain easily until the following spring. They will soon fall, to germinate and make other plants.
Some fruits of the physalis are edible and taste very good, but only in some species. In other species they are poisonous.
Je m'excuse de ne pas avoir goûté ceux de mon jardin pour TDF... :?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physalis
Xycolo dolls :

INFORMATIONS