zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Post by ZelexDoll »

To satisfy the demands of more customers, ZELEX has launched a brand new skeleton named EXP after extensive research and testing. The EXP (from the word "expression") skeleton is an expanded version of the traditional EVO skeleton, enabling ZELEX GIRLS to perform more natural and lifelike movements, conveying richer emotions, which makes ZELEX GIRLS even more attractive. :angel:

The new EXP skeleton mainly features the following characteristics: :evidence:

·Extended Shoulder Movement: Increased joint mobility allows the shoulder to retract, coordinating with the movement of the arms, unlock more poses and greatly enhance the doll's ability to showcase itself.

·Ball-Jointed Neck: Increased ball-and-socket joint allows for free movement of the head, resulting in a more lifelike appearance.

·Double-Jointed Elbow: The elbow joint is redesigned to a double-jointed structure and the wrist joint is enhanced with a ball-and-socket joint, enabling more diverse and natural movements of the elbow and hand.

·Flexible Waist : Re-adjustment of the lumbar joint provides both stable support and ease of twisting movement.

When customers purchase ZELEX GIRLS, they could choose between the EVO skeleton or the EXP skeleton. From now until April 20th, customers can get a ZELEX GIRL with the new EXP skeleton at the same price as the one with the traditional EVO skeleton.
Poster-1.jpg
Poster-1.jpg (4.72 MiB) Viewed 7191 times
Poster-2.jpg
Poster-2.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 7191 times
Poster-3.jpg
Poster-3.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 7191 times
Poster-4.jpg
Poster-4.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 7191 times
Poster-5.jpg
Poster-5.jpg (5.57 MiB) Viewed 7191 times
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Post by Cameramike »

Nice how about showing the skeletons side by side

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Cameramike wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:55 pm Nice how about showing the skeletons side by side
The actual metal skeletons, please don't make us wait. We have been begging for an upgraded skeleton.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Yes! I love seeing these innovations being made. It just means I get more for what I’m paying.. I’ll definitely have to get this with my first zelex. .. but um.. uh… black is on deck for my next one, I hope your flavors of chocolate is better than what’s available from other brands.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice :).
I hope they really did do extensive testing to improve the joint life as well.
If they have actually greatly improved there skeletons and fixed all the Silicone issues
and coloring they should have a winner :thumbs_up:

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

This is awesome!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I wonder why Zelex went with a double joint instead of a gear joint. Or a double gear joint?
Double joints have been around a while, so I wonder if they did something NEW to the old standard double joint.
And I'm looking forward to seeing their articulated hands as well. WM has the hands to beat, but ANY articulation is better than wires.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Awesome job!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:53 pm I wonder why Zelex went with a double joint instead of a gear joint. Or a double gear joint?
Double joints have been around a while, so I wonder if they did something NEW to the old standard double joint.
And I'm looking forward to seeing their articulated hands as well. WM has the hands to beat, but ANY articulation is better than wires.

Reverend Jack
I have the new 170 with Articulated hands and they are fricken amazing..
Love the new hands ..
Check out my review and I have my 170 holding a full bottle of lube and then in another photo shoot I did
she is holding a full can of soda :thumbs_up:
They also greatly improved the gel in the breast of my 170.
These new changes very well may put Zelex back up near the top of many peoples shopping list :thumbs_up:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I'm very curious about the elbow upgrade. This is a huge flaw in most current dolls. The elbow TPE simply "flattens" at a greater than 90 degree bend. Of course I assume the tradeoff has been to protect against punctures and sacrifice realism.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

b33

Post by b33 »

Very cool! I knew I should have waited a few weeks
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I do like to see advances in skeletons! I hope the silicone is up to the added strain of those poses.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

This is another wonderful step for ZELEX! But ZELEX really needs to add eyes that open and close to provide a full range of facial expressions.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Ball joints are bad. If they become loose, they cannot be fixed anymore. I'm not going to buy anything with such joints anymore.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

INFORMATIONS