zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: ZELEX Launches New EXP Skeleton

Post by ZelexDoll »

Comparisons between EVO skeleton and EXP skeleton :multi:
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3886 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3886 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3886 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3886 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 3886 times
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

It seems like this new skeleton may be a boon to photographers, and to people who pose their dolls for other reasons. Art, company, companionship.
The question is does it still fulfill all the other needs and obligations that the Evo skeleton does. And does it have the same, or better reliability.
I am hoping to get my dirty little hands on one, take her through her paces, and let everyone know.
Wish me luck.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

When will your dolls be made with this new skeleton?

Yuri Orlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yuri Orlov »

Pilgrim wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:28 am This is another wonderful step for ZELEX! But ZELEX really needs to add eyes that open and close to provide a full range of facial expressions.
This would be awesome! The face needs definitely more adjustable function's. Adjustable eyebrows and forehead are also a really nice to have :wink:

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

ZelexDoll wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:25 pm To satisfy the demands of more customers, ZELEX has launched a brand new skeleton named EXP after extensive research and testing. The EXP (from the word "expression") skeleton is an expanded version of the traditional EVO skeleton, enabling ZELEX GIRLS to perform more natural and lifelike movements, conveying richer emotions, which makes ZELEX GIRLS even more attractive. :angel:

The new EXP skeleton mainly features the following characteristics: :evidence:

·Extended Shoulder Movement: Increased joint mobility allows the shoulder to retract, coordinating with the movement of the arms, unlock more poses and greatly enhance the doll's ability to showcase itself.

·Ball-Jointed Neck: Increased ball-and-socket joint allows for free movement of the head, resulting in a more lifelike appearance.

·Double-Jointed Elbow: The elbow joint is redesigned to a double-jointed structure and the wrist joint is enhanced with a ball-and-socket joint, enabling more diverse and natural movements of the elbow and hand.

·Flexible Waist : Re-adjustment of the lumbar joint provides both stable support and ease of twisting movement.

When customers purchase ZELEX GIRLS, they could choose between the EVO skeleton or the EXP skeleton. From now until April 20th, customers can get a ZELEX GIRL with the new EXP skeleton at the same price as the one with the traditional EVO skeleton.
Poster-1.jpg
Poster-2.jpg
Poster-3.jpg
Poster-4.jpg
Poster-5.jpg
Will this new skeleton also be available for the TPE body?? And if not, why not?? 8O

Mrgamma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrgamma »

I ended up purchasing and receiving a doll with the new EXP skeleton. It is holding up well considering the month of stress it is experiencing. And the flexion and extension is pretty impressive. Admittedly, it is my first doll purchase so I have little in the way of comparable experience in skeletons. I'm a new member so I've got to make a few more posts prior to a review and pictures.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

john1972 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:21 pm Very nice :).
I hope they really did do extensive testing to improve the joint life as well.
If they have actually greatly improved there skeletons and fixed all the Silicone issues
and coloring they should have a winner :thumbs_up:
What silicone issues? Colouring?

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

lover1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:48 am Ball joints are bad. If they become loose, they cannot be fixed anymore. I'm not going to buy anything with such joints anymore.
If it's a ball joint like on a camera tripod, it can be tightened up.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

ArcanePath wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:44 am
john1972 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:21 pm Very nice :).
I hope they really did do extensive testing to improve the joint life as well.
If they have actually greatly improved there skeletons and fixed all the Silicone issues
and coloring they should have a winner :thumbs_up:
What silicone issues? Colouring?
The older dolls had some sprayed on coloring over the silicone that rubbed off.
This has been fixed a long time ago.
There first generation models about three years ago had some joint issues coming loose.
These issues where fixed a long time ago too.
Since I posted that comment Zelex has started to make there own skeletons in house and
they now fully build there skeletons right at the Zelex factory :thumbs_up:
The quality of Zelex dolls is very nice.
I own three of there dolls and have seen amazing advancements and improvements .
Great products.

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks.
Was looking at the Zelex EXP skeleton as it looks really good, but I just couldn't find a doll head I like. They really need to hire talent like Starpery who have professional head scultpure artists. Their heads look like real women with expressions.
Also, their limbs don't seem anatomically correct in many photos, and the silicone looks shiny. Could just be that their photographers aren't bothering to pose them properly or something.

Starpery have the new gear skeleton, which is better than Evo, but not as good as EXP, as it doesn't have ball joints on neck and hands. I'm not sure about the movement in the shoulders... They look hinged to go in and out (forward and back) the same as the EXP skeleton, which would be great, but trying to find out this for sure is proving difficult when you talk to the vendors. They either outright don't understand the question or give an ambiguous response, probably because it's something they don't know themselves. Trying to get details of these things is often challenging.

I was set to buy an Irontech doll, but hearing the horror stories on here about their joints coming loose very quickly and even breaking off... that's put me right off.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Arcane Path,
I have one of the new ZELEX EXP dolls, I'm in the middle of a full evaluation of the doll, but I do want to address some concerns of yours.
The ZELEX silicone is less shiny than other silicone doll have. The skin texture is amazing to touch, and it works very well to defract light that hits it. The face has a protective coating sealing the (breathtaking) makeup that is shiny. One or two puffs of talc and that goes away.

I have their Scarlett head sculpt, with the movable jaw, and she is startlingly realistic. My wife agrees that she is hands down the most realistic head we have ever seen. She has more presence and innate emotional expression than some friends of ours. Even though I prefer Asian faces over European, there is no doubt she is just stunning in sculpt and makeup and finish.

Double-Gear skeletons have a wonderful feel, but they have an alarming tendency to pinch and eat the silicone in the inner elbow and back of the knee. If they stay encapsulated in their fiber wrapping, they are really nice, BUT when they fail it can be ugly.

I have been a long term hater of ball joints. As a doll "fixer" they are traditionally problematic and unreliable.
These new ZELEX ball joints are a substantial upgrade from the crap previously used. They are larger, stronger, an industrial design that has a method of tightening them should the need arise. Everything I challanged skeleton builders to fix. So far I am very impressed, and for ZELEX alone, I am changing my position.

Oh, and although I don't have a starpery doll, I called a buddy of mine who does. His new 170 shoulders can shrug up and down (standard Evo) but not forward and back (like an EXP). No hands on myself, but I believe him.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

This skeleton is AWESOME just because of 2 things:

1. Ball jointed hands:
If you've ever tried to get a doll to hold a whip or point her hands a certain seductive way, you will quickly find it very limiting in poses in can do.

2. Shoulder movement:
Now this one has me confused. from what they say, the shoulder goes forward and back now, which really opens up a range or poses that I would love to see. I've often found that my doll (standard skeleton) has very limited things it can do with it's arms, and looks very robotic and wooden when she can't reach in certain ways. I'm looking to upgrade to an EVO skeleton shortly, and thought the range of movement on offer here was possible. Take a look at the uploaded pic and explain to me how the EVO skeleton doesn't already do this? I'm told by 2 different vendors that this isn't possible, but there are obviously hinges to show it is! Are they just welded up?

PS: I know it's a "New gear" skeleton from Starpery that I've shown, but the EVO has the same hinges, and Starpery say it's the same skeleton, just with gears.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (736.84 KiB) Viewed 3071 times

Myboiblue123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Myboiblue123 »

I agree the new skeleton frame is awesome. I’m not sure how the old frames were but my doll moves and bends with not much effort.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Quick durability update on the EXP skeleton:

This thing is wearing like iron. The joints are nice and tight, the ball joints on the neck and wrists are as wonderful today as they were the first week. And there is SO MUCH more expression available from the additional subtle motions this skeleton makes possible.
I was kind and gentle in the beginning because she is so breath-takingly beautiful, but when spent time in my bed as an active partner, we'll, sometimes I wasn't so gentle.
This skeleton, and the doll as a whole, has performed wonderfully. I am impressed with my EXP Zelex, and am confident that this is the best, most robust, most well designed skeleton I have owned, or worked on.

Good job Zelex.

Reverend Jack

INFORMATIONS